MAT Admit Card
MAT Admit Card 2017– All India Management Association (AIMA) will release MAT Admit Card for September session on August 26, 2017. Candidates who have successfully submitted MAT Application Form are eligible to download the document. Listed below are some quick facts related to MAT Admit Card 2017-
- MAT Admit Card for September can be obtained online from www.aima.in.
- Candidates can access their admit card by using login credentials- Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The admit card can last be downloaded till the exam day.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket to avoid last minute hassle.
- The discrepancies can be corrected by contacting the exam authority.
- Along with the admit card, it is mandatory to carry a photo identity card.
- MAT Hall Ticket holds important information about the candidate and the exam.
- Make note that no request for issuing a duplicate MAT admit card on the exam day will be entertained.
- In case a candidate has opted for a scribe then they must produce the valid photo id (original/photocopy) and an affidavit to prove the same.
- At MAT Test Center, invigilator may collect the admit card and retain it.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level entrance test for admission to MBA/PGDM programs offered by more than 100 other top notch B-schools in the country. MAT Exam is conducted four times a year.
Highlights of MAT Admit Card September 2017
|MAT Admit Card for September will be available on ||August 26, 2017|
|MAT 2017 Exam Date||September 3 & 9, 2017|
|Issuing body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.aima.in|
|Number of test takers for MAT 2017 (May Session)||Approx. 3 lakh|
|MAT Admit Card can be accessed using||Application Number and Date of Birth|
|Details on MAT Admit Card||Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||MAT Admit Card and one Photo ID |
|MAT Helpline Deskemail@example.com or call 011-47673020 / 24638896|
How to Download AIMA MAT Admit Card?
- The process to download MAT Admit Card is completely online.
- Candidates can obtain their admit card by logging in with Application Number and Password.
- The facility of downloading MAT Admit Card will be available until the exam date.
- It should be noted that it will not be mailed or sent to the candidates.
Here are the steps to download MAT Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of MAT i.e. www.aima.in
- Under quick links, click on the MAT Admit Card tab.
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and Name. Click on Submit.
- You will be redirected to your profile.
- Click on the “MAT Admit Card Download” button.
- Save the admit card and take its print out.
What After Downloading MAT Admit Card?
- Once you have the MAT Admit Card in hand, cross-check all the details mentioned on it.
- In case of an incorrect detail, you must contact the authority immediately.
- In case, your photograph/ signature is blur, carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in original.
Details on MAT Admit Card
MAT Admit Card carries all important information about the candidate and the exam they are appearing for. They must remember to verify all the particulars and ensure that every detail mentioned on MAT Admit Card is accurate and true. Information on admit card of MAT is given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- PwD/DA status
- Test Schedule
- MAT Exam Center
- Test Time Slot
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Exam Day Instructions
Discrepancy in MAT Admit Card
In case there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on MAT Admit Card, a candidate should immediately contact the concerned authorities for a solution. If you do not alert the authorities before examination, you might have to face problem on the exam day.
You can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If your name is misspelt in MAT Admit Card
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect in MAT hall ticket
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one while filling MAT Application Form.
- If your photograph is not visible on admit card
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration
In all these cases, you must immediately contact AIMA, the exam conducting authority. You can contact the helpdesk from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The helpdesk contact information is given below:
Contact Number: 011-47673020 / 24638896
Helpdesk email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Problem in Downloading MAT Admit Card
A candidate may be unable to download MAT Admit Card 2017 due to the following reasons. Make sure all these are taken care of before you begin to download MAT Admit Card.
- If application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
Documents Required with MAT Admit Card
- A candidate is required to bring the original and Xerox copy of a valid photo id proof along with MAT Admit Card.
- Candidates applying under reserved categories are also advised to carry the original copy of their Caste/Disability certificate on the day of the exam.
- Those who have changed their names with due procedure should also carry their respective document along with their MAT Admit Card.
Candidates while appearing forMAT should carry any one of the following documents as their photo identity proof to MAT Exam Center:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- Driving License
Items Barred at MAT Exam Center
Any electronic material such as watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager and pieces/bits of paper, pencil box etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall. It is recommended to wear open footwear not closed shoes.
Candidates are also advised not to put mehendi or any cosmetic color on their hands as it may cause error while doing digital fingerprint scan recording on the exam day. They cannot sit for the exam unless they clear the fingerprint scanning.
Instructions on MAT Admit Card
The importance of MAT Admit Card is not limited to just the exam day. It is also required during the subsequent admission stages. It is important for a candidate to be well aware of the instructions MAT Admit Card will carry. Read them below:
- A candidate must not spoil his admit card or mutilate it as it is a very useful document.
- Candidates must also not change any entry made therein. For any changes in the information given on the admit card, contact the exam authority to the earliest.
- Candidates are required to preserve their MAT admit cards in good condition till the entire admission process is over.
- Do not carry any unfair item or any other document except admit card at the exam center for MAT.
- Any mutilated, altered or invalid admit card will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Also, produce the admit card whenever asked at the examination center. Thus, carry multiple copies of the same
Important Guidelines for MAT Exam
- Locate your test center – Make sure that you reach the right test center on the exam day. Check MAT Admit Card for the address of exam center and visit it before at least 30 minutes before given exam time.
- Avoid last minute preparations – If you have not prepared for some topic so far, it is advisable to not start it just before few hours for the test. Neither would you be able to grasp it nor revise topics you prepared already. It is ok to leave out few topics. Otherwise, it will create confusion and panic at the last moment.
- Relax and stay confident - Relaxation should be the main mantra a day before your MAT 2017 exam. You have worked very hard so far and even if you have not, you cannot make it up in few hours, so the best way is to relax yourself. Confidence is the only key to success, so do not be nervous at all.
- Revision – Revise your shortcuts very well. You will need them during exams to solve your paper at the given time.
- Required Documents and Materials – Make sure you kept all the required documents such as MAT 2017 admit card, ID, etc. along with pen and pencil.
MAT Exam Centers 2017
- MAT is conducted in India and in Dubai and Singapore.
- AIMA has released the list of MAT Exam Centers across India and abroad which will be conducting the MAT September 2017 Exam.
- Candidates have to report to the test center 1 and a half hour prior to the test timings and must carry the requisite documents.
- The choice of selecting preferred centers is available at the time ofMAT Registration
- This year MAT will be conducted in more than 100 cities.
- For Candidates in the Differently Abled category (Low vision and Cerebral palsy), Wheel Chairs will be made available at the test center according to the preference filled in the application form.
Check Here MAT Exam Center
MAT Admit Card FAQs
Ques. What all do I need to carry to MAT Exam Center?
Ans. It is mandatory for candidates to carry a valid photo id card along with MAT admit card to the exam center. While taking the MAT exam, candidates should carry any one of the following documents with its Xerox copy- Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, College ID or Employer ID for photo identification.
Ques. Can I carry a Xerox copy of photo id card on MAT exam day?
Ans. No. Candidates should carry any one of the above-mentioned photo id proof in original. A Xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at MAT exam center.
Ques. Can I change MAT Test Center?
Ans. No. MAT Test Centre for the exam should be chosen with the utmost care during MAT Registration. Candidates can take exam only at test center mentioned on MAT Admit Card 2017. The request of changing MAT exam center will not be accepted under any circumstance.
Ques. What do I need to do after downloading MAT Hall Ticket?
Ans. Every candidate must cross check all the details mentioned on MAT Admit Card. If any discrepancies are found, it must be immediately rectified by reporting to the concerned authority. Candidates must print at least 2-copies of MAT Admit Card.
Ques. Can I avail the services of a Scribe?
Ans. Yes. Candidates availing the services of a scribe should submit the scribe affidavit. Also, they should carry a photo id card to the test center.
Ques. I have lost my MAT Admit Card. What should I do?
Ans. If by some unfortunate event you happen to lose your MAT Admit Card, do not worry. You can go back to the official website for MAT 2017 and download and reprint your admit card. You can download and print your admit card by logging in your candidate’s profile till the exam day.