MAH CET 2017 Result, Cutoff
MAH CET 2017 is organized by DTE, Maharashtra for admissions to MBA/MMS courses in various institutes in Maharashtra. The Result for MAH CET 2017 will be released on the official website on March 10, 2017. Use your login credentials i.e. Registration number and password to download the MAH CET Score Card.
The exam is scheduled in online mode on March 04 and March 05, 2017 at various locations in Maharashtra. The major features of MAH CET 2017 Exam Pattern are:
- There are 200 multiple choice questions which have to be solved in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted in two sessions scheduled on different dates.
- There are four sections in MBA CET 2017 i.e. Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability.
- 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer while there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|MAH CET Cut off||MAH CET Counselling||Top 10 MBA Colleges for MAH CET|
MAH CET 2017 Dates
Online registration for DTE MBA has already begun on the official website of DTE Maharashtra. The registration window shuts by February 13, 2017 so the candidates must apply before the last date to appear for the exam. Check the table below to know about the MAH CET 2017 Exam Dates:
|MAH CET Application form will be released on||January 21, 2017|
|Last date to register for MAH CET 2017||February 13, 2017|
|MAH CET 2017 Admit Card will be available from||February 23, 2017|
|MAH CET 2017 Exam is scheduled on||March 04, 2017 & March 05, 2017|
|MAH CET 2017 Result will be declared on||March 10, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.|
How to Check MAH CET 2017 Result
DTE Maharastra will release the MAH CET 2017 Result on March 10, 2017. The candidates can now check their DTE MBA Entrance results online on the official website. They can follow these simple steps to check the MAH CET Result-
- Go to the official website for checking the MAH MBA/ MMS CET Result
- Click on the link available “MAH CET 2017 Result”
- Enter your Enrolment ID and Password
- Click on the submit button, here you go!
- Download it and take out its Print for the future references
MBA CET Cutoff
The MAH CET 2017 Cutoff gives an insight into the competition level of the DTE MBA Entrance. The aspirants of MAH CET 2017 can go through the previous years’ cut off and the MAH CET Cut Off of the top MBA Participating Institutes. The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidates have to secure in order to participate in the MAH CET Counselling process and take admission in their desired courses.
|University of Pune- DMS (PUMBA), Pune||93.739|
|MAEER’s MIT School of Management, Pune||78.923|
|Shree C.E. Society’s Indira Institute of Management, Pune||75.183|
|MAEER's M.I.T. College of Engineering , Kothrud, Pune||65.972|
|Shree Chanakya Edu. Society’s Indira School of Business Studies, Thatwade||64.66|
|Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud, Pune||59.061|
|Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur||53.785|
MAH CET 2017 Counselling
DTE Maharastra conducts the MAH CET 2017 Counselling Process on the basis of Assignment of Merit Number. The counselling for DTE MBA Entrance is conducted through Centralized Allotment Process. The candidates desirous of seeking admission through Centralized Administration Process (CAP), should fulfil the MAH CET Eligibility Criteria.
The candidate’s name must be figured in the concerned Merit List obtained for the admission. The CAP Rounds is available for the Maharashtra State Candidates. It is completed in 3 Rounds.
MAH CET 2017 Tie-Breaker
In case, of equal marks and equal percentile obtained by the candidates, Relative Merit will be determined. This will be same for the Maharashtra State Seats All India Seats and J&K Migrants Seats. On the following order of preference, the merit will be prepared-
- Higher percentage of marks scored in the aggregate at the HSC (Std. XII) or its equivalent examination will be given a higher rank
- If the tie still exists, then candidate with higher percentage of the marks in the aggregate at the SSC (Std. X) or its equivalent examination will get preference
- If the tie continues to exist, then the criteria of tie breaker is Date of Birth i.e. older candidates are given higher preference.
How to Download MAH CET 2017 Admit Card
DTE Maharashtra will not send MAH CET 2017 Admit Card by post. Candidates can download the MAH CET Admit card from the official website tentatively during February last week, 2017. Successfully registered candidates can only be able to download their Hall Tickets. Here are few simple steps to get your MAH CET 2017 Admit card:
- Visit the official website
- Log in with your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth
- Download it and take out its Print
- Affix your recent photograph same as you uploaded during Application Process
Make sure you don’t forget to bring it along with one of your original Photo Identity Card. Candidates can bring PAN Card/Passport//Driving License/Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook having their photo on it/Photo Identity proof issued by the Gazzatted Officer on Official letterhead with candidates’ photo on it/Photo id issued by people’s representative on official letterhead along with candidate’s photo on it. Id Cards issued by college/university/Aadhar Card are to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of verification.
MAH CET 2017 Exam Centres
This DTE MBA exam is conducted in several states of India. MAH CET aspirants can write their exam from anywhere in India. This exam will be conducted in more than 40 MAH CET 2017 Exam Centres across the country. Including Maharashtra, the following states participate in MAH CET- Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Goa, Jharkhand, J&K, Chhattisgarh and Bihar.
MAH CET 2017 Exam Pattern
The MAH CET 2017 Exam Pattern composes of 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The candidates have to complete the entire DTE MBA exam in 150 minutes. The medium of MAH CET will be set in English Language only. There is “no negative marking”and hence the test takers can attempt as many questions as they can. This exam consists of 4 sections- Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension. Following table highlights the important features of the MAH CET 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks allotted to each Question||Total mark of the Section|
|Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
MAH CET 2017 Syllabus
MAH CET 2017 Syllabus is divided into 3 parts namely Logical and Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal and Reading comprehension. The topics for the MAH CET 2017 Syllabus are as follows:
Logical and Abstract Reasoning: This section test the how candidate think accurately and fastly. Questions are based on diagrams and figures.
Quantitative Aptitude: This section test how fastly and accurately candidate can do calculations. Questions involved arithmetic numerical and percentages.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehesion: This section involved comprehesion questions. In this section the candidates’ reading ability, Grammar, Vocabulary, etc. are tested.
MAH CET 2017 Reference Books
There are many books for MAH CET 2017. As per the sections that are covered in MAH CET, you can prefer different books for different section preparation. Although, you can prepare yourself for the exam through online media too. The aspirants can refer to the following publication books:
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Time||The Pearson Guide to CET MBA Maharashtra by Vandana Thorpe|
|Target MHCET (MBA/ MMS)- Past Papers + 6 Mock Tests by Disha Publications||Maharashtra MBA CET Guide by RPH Editorial Board / Priyanka Prakashan|
|MH-CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide by Disha Publications||Maharashtra MBA CET Books by CETking Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination, Guha||Mathematics for MBA Entrance Exams by R.S.Agarwal|
|Study material on all sections of MBA CET Maharashtra by Chandresh Agarwal||Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and other Aptitude Examination 3rd, Time|
|MBA Entrance Guide by Verma Publications||MBA Entrance Guide,5th Ed, Career Launcher|
Read More MAH CET 2017 Syllabus
MAH CET 2017 Eligibility
Candidates can check below MBA CET eligibility criteria as laid by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates clearing other MBA exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT and ATMA are also eligible.
- The applicant for MAH CET should be an Indian National.
- Candidates who are in final year of their graduation and want to apply for the MAH CET 2017, can apply for the same.
- NRI Applicants must have qualified any of the examinations like CAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA and MAH CET 2017 will be eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for the MAH CET aspirants.
- For appearing in MAH-MBA/ MMS CET 2017, the candidate must have scored at least of 50% marks and 45% in case of reserved categories and PWD (belonging to Maharashtra state only).
- Bachelor’s Degree of at least 3 years duration.
- Conversion of CGPA/Grades to percentage would be based on the procedure from where you have obtained your degree.
- Applicants who have appeared for CAT 2016, GMAT, CMAT 2017, MAT, XAT, ATMA and MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2017 are eligible for admission.
How to Fill MAH CET 2017 Application Form
The candidates can fill the MAH CET 2017 Application Form along with the payment from February 17, 2017 – February 23, 2017. DTE Maharashtra conducts MAH CET 2017 (DTE MBA) for admission to MBA, MCA, MMS, PGDBM and PGDM. To write the DTE MBA examination, the first step is to register. MAH CET provides only “online registration” process for the MAH CET aspirants. After getting registered, the next step is to fill the Application Form online. There are no other media to fill the Application Form.
- Visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra and click on the link ‘MBA/MMS 2017’
- Click on the ‘Apply online for MBA/MMS CET 2017’ and then click on New registration
- Enter the basic info asked i.e. name, mobile number, e-mail ID and security code given and click on Save and Next.
Note: A Provisional Application number and password is displayed on the screen. Candidates will also receive the same via e-mail and SMS.
- Upload the photograph in JPEG format with maximum size 20 Kb- 50 Kb. The dimensions of the image is 200 x 230 pixels.
- Upload the signature in JPEG format with maximum size 10 Kb- 20 Kb. The dimensions of the image is 140 x 60 pixels.
Filling details in the Application form
- Enter the other personal details asked (Gender, Religion, Father’s name, Mother’s name)
- Enter your correspondence address and permanent address in the application form
- Now enter details of the last academic qualification as per the eligibility of MAH CET 2017.
- Submit the details post verification. Also preview the MAH CET 2017 application form correctly.
- In case of any corrections, edit the application form by clicking on Back.
- After the editing/modifying the details, click on Final Submit to submit the details entered.
- Now, pay the application fee i.e. INR 1000 for Open category (from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K migrants) and INR 800 (for Backward Class categories) by choosing the desired payment gateway as the application fee can be paid in online mode only.
- Click on the radio button before your choice of payment gateway (Debit card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
- Enter the required details in the blank space provided.
- Submit the details by clicking on Proceed to Pay.
- E- Receipt is generated on the screen on successful payment of application fee.
READ ABOUT MAH CET APPLICATION FORM