MAH MCA CET 2017 Admit Card
The Commissioner of Maharashtra State CET Cell is the competent authority for conducting MAH MCA CET. This online CET is responsible for grabbing admissions into first year and direct second year of 3 year post graduate degree course in MCA. About the MAH MCA CET hall tickets, go through the whole article here.
Only few days left for the MAH MCA CET 2017. The online exam will held on 27th March, 2017. The successfully registered candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from 18th March, 2017 onwards. The MAH MCA CET Hall Tickets will not be sent by post, however the intimation will be sent through message on phone or an email on the registered email id. MAH MCA CET aspirants have to download their hall tickets from the official website. As you all know very well, without producing the admit cards at the time of online examination, you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Hall tickets plays a vital role as it is an important document
How To Download Admit Card
There are few steps to get your hall ticket. As the whole process of State CET Cell is online, so the Admit Card processing is also online. You will not receive your hall tickets at home by post. The MAH MCA CET Hall Tickets have to be downloaded from the DTE official website. Follow given simple steps to get it-
- Go to the official website of DTE, “www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2016”
- Move to the Candidate’s Login
- Therein, login with your Registered Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth
- Click on the Admit Card link available there
- Validate your all details, download it and take out its print
- Affix your same photograph (as used in application form)
The following flow-chart will help you to navigate to your hall ticket more precisely-
Details mentioned in your MAH MCA CET 2017 Hall Ticket
Do you know, what details your Hall Ticket Carries? Your hall ticket is an important document that to be produced at the time of your exam. It is an entrance ticket to the exam center. The hall ticket carries details of you that are required during the exam. Like Registration number, Roll number, Password, Your Paper Name, Photograph, Signature, Name, Exam Center, Exam Date and Exam Time
Instructions Before Downloading Admit Card
If any MAH MCA CET aspirant faces problem while downloading his admit card then please follow the given simple steps-
- Firstly, empty your cache memory of the browser by going in settings of the browser
- Then, close the browser
- After that, open your browser and login again with the required credentials
What I-Cards to carry along with the Hall Ticket?
On the exam day, carrying your I-Card along with your Hall Ticket is the way of entrance in the exam center. Without showing your both these documents, you will not be permitted to enter into the exam hall. There is an Identification Verification at the door step of the exam center, where all your documents are checked. Failing to cooperate with the exam team, will result in debarring your candidature from the examination process. The original copy of your Identity Card is required at the exam center. The name defining on the identity card must be correct. You can bring any of these articles at the exam center-
Note: PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph, Photo Identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer on official letterhead, Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead, valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University, Aadhar Card with a photograph, Employee ID and Bar Council Identity Card with photograph..
Note- E-Aadhar Card and Ration Card are not valid ID proofs.
Instructions For Exam Centres
- Check out your exam date, time and venue address given in the MAH MCA CET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- You can verify your exam center by visiting it one day prior the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you will be able to report on time. Aspirants coming late will not be entertained.
- The Hall Ticket of the exam must be brought with yourself at the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph affixed on it and a valid Identity Card and its Xerox copy.
- You have to follow the instructions of the CET Cell Representative at the exam center, if you violate the instructions, you will be asked to leave the examination hall.
- You will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless you have exhausted the actual test time.
- Under no circumstances you should click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
- You have to sign (the same signature as submitted during application process) in the box provided on the MAH MCA CET 2017 hall ticket in presence of the Administrator.
- Use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
- Your answers will be analyzed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred or concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine or valid, your candidature may be cancelled. The MAH MCA CET cell may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
- A ball-point pen must be brought by you. Blank sheet of paper will be provided to you for the rough work. After the exam is over you have to hand over your sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- Anyone found to be publishing, disclosing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means written or verbal, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorized possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Any instance for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidature from the selection process and he will not be allowed to appear in any admission process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- You must bring your admit card, an original and valid I-Card and a ball point pen for the exam.
Points To Be Remember During Exam
- The MAH MCA CET 2017 examination would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer and the language will be provided in English.
- All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the four choices to any question, only one will be the correct answer. The candidate has to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which he feels is appropriate/ correct.
- Don’t use the keyboard keys during the exam as it will lock your exam.
- The option that is marked on will be treated as the answer to that question. Answer to any question will be considered for final evaluation, only when candidates have submitted the answers by clicking on “Save & Next” or “Mark for Review & Next”.
- The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining to complete the exam. When the clock runs out, the exam ends by default and will be saved automatically.
- To select a question that you want to answer, you can do one of these: (a) Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question. (b) Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence. (c) Click on ‘Mark for Review and Next’ to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
- To mark your answer, just click on any of the option buttons.
- To change your answer, just click another desired option button.
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next.
- To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
- To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
- Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
- Test name(s) will be displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a test can be viewed by clicking on the test name. The test you will be highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a test, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the current test or next test.
- You can shuffle between test and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
- You may ask the Test Administrator about your doubts or questions only before the commencement of the test. No query will be entertained after the commencement of test.
- After the expiry of 90 minutes, you will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the student would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he has not clicked the “Submit” button.