LSAT INDIA Admit Card
LSAT INDIA Admit Card is issued by Pearson VUE for law entrance test in India. It could be retrieved online by candidates from LSAT official website i.e. www.lsac.org.
- LSAT INDIA Admit Card could be downloaded online by candidates who have filled in the corresponding application form.
- The admit card will neither be sent to candidates by post nor by e-mail.
- Candidates are required to log in to the site with the registered user ID and password issued to access their respective admit card.
- Uploading their passport sized photograph as per the prescribed format and specifications is mandatory to download the admission ticket.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside the test center if they do not possess a valid government id proof such as license, passport or suchlike along with the issued admit card.
- In case any discrepancy like problem in viewing the admit card or printing it, candidates must follow the guidelines written on LSAT official website.
LSAT INDIA (Law School Admission Test) is conducted four times in a year in the month of June, September, November/December and February. It is also recommended to appear in the test either in June or September as it gives candidates a fair chance to improve their knowledge and skills and retake the test in the latter two months, that is, November and February.
LSAT INDIA Important Dates
LSAT INDIA entrance examination is conducted four times in a year, usually on Sundays. All the important details regarding the dates are updates accurately on LSAT website. Below mentioned are all the tentative dates month-wise for the exam:
|Session||Registration||Late Registration||Photo Upload||Registration Withdrawal||Exam Date|
|June 2018||April 23, 2018||May 7, 2018||May 11, 2018||May 18, 2018||Sunday, June 17, 2018|
|September 2018||July 30, 2018||August 6, 2018||August 20, 2018||August 21, 2018||Sunday, September 16, 2018|
|December 2018||October 15, 2018||October 22, 2018||October 28, 2018||October 29, 2018||Sunday, December 2, 2018|
|February 2019||December 24, 2018||December 31, 2018||January 06, 2019||January 07, 2019||Saturday, February 9, 2019|
NOTE: All the above-mentioned date is tentative and is subject to change as per discretion. Hence, students must check and confirm with the dates on the official website of LSAT to avoid confusion.
How to Download LSAT INDIA Admit Card?
LSAT INDIA Admit Card will be available via online mode on the official website of LSAC. Students need to download the admit card 2 weeks before the date of examination. Below are the steps that indicates the procedure to download the admit card:
- It is to be essentially noted that students who have successfully completed the process of registration and payment of exam fees are permitted to down their admit card.
- Visit the official site of LSAT, that is, www.lsac.org.
- Log in to the site by entering username and password provided to them at the time of registration.
- Click on the tab which says LSAT INDIA admission ticket.
- Candidate, would then be able to view their respective admit card.
- Candidate must proceed to upload the photograph with all the required specifications mentioned in the guidelines.
- Download the 5-page admit card out of which, only the very first page is required on the Exam Day.
Photo Upload Specifications:
- A pixilated, blurry picture must not be uploaded. It should be a recently colored picture.
- The photo must be exactly 2” x 2” (195px x 195px) in size and must have a plain background.
- None other part of candidate’s body must be visible in the picture other than head and the shoulder.
- Photo that is uploaded by candidate for LSAT INDIA examination process must be different from that on the government’s id proof.
Details on LSAT INDIA Admit Card
The first page of LSAT INDIA admit card is to be brought to the allotted exam centers. There are various personal and educational details that are present on the admit card. Details are separately mentioned below:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s residential address
- Candidate’s registration Number
- Candidate’s uploaded photo
Examination and Center Details:
- Date of the examination
- Reporting Time at the exam Center
- Scheduled Start Time of test
- Exam Center Gates Closing Time
- Center name
- Test Center address
Information regarding the documents required along with LSAT INDIA admit card on the exam day is also mentioned in the hall ticket. Declaration section at the bottom of the admit card must be read. Candidates need to sign on the issued admit card at the time of examination at the check-in table in the presence of the invigilator. Admit cards signed before shall be subject to rejection and as a consequence, candidature would be cancelled.
LSAT INDIA Exam Centers
There are various cities worldwide chosen by the examination conducting authorities as exam centers. All the exam centers across India for LSAT INDIA are mentioned below:
Documents Required with LSAT INDIA Admit Card
All the documents that needs to be carried by the candidate to the test center is listed below:
- The first page of the issued LSAT INDIA admission ticket including the picture uploaded via LSAT account should be carried with candidate to the exam center.
- Valid and non-expired government identity proof such as PAN card, passport, etc. must be carried along. Also, please note that the ID proof which has expired on a date which, eventually, is less than 90 days before the test date is considered.
Discrepancy in LSAT INDIA Admit Card
It is possible that there is some discrepancy in the admit card issued by Pearson VUE like mistake in any of the personal details, misprinting of the educational information etc. In such a case, student must immediately report to the officials in their respective countries. If student is an Indian, he/she can report to the below mentioned address:
6708, DLF Phase –IV,
Gurugram, Haryana – 122008
LSAT INDIA Exam Day Instructions
LSAT INDIA exam day instructions and rules declared by the authorities are bulleted below:
- It is important for candidates to ensure that they carry LSAT INDIA Admit Card along with a valid ID proof to the test center.
- Students must get their stationery particularly sharpened pencils and erasers with them as these will not be provided.
- Students appearing for the exam must report at the center few minutes before the stated time.
- Once the examination begins, students will not be permitted in the center.
- Students must not possess any of the material which is prohibited as per the guidelines set by the authorities. If any candidate is found to be in possession of any of the mentioned item, it will lead to disqualification and cancellation of the candidature.
- Candidate’s signature on the admit card at the check-in table is important
- Upon completing check-in formalities, allotted seats must be checked and confirmed
- Candidates is granted a 15-minute break after the completion of section 3. The break is for refreshment and candidate must not attempt to indulge in any malpractice in this time.