KU PGCET 2018 Application Form
KU PGCET 2018 Application Form will be released online on the official website of the university along with offline availability through post along with the information booklet.
- KU PGCET 2018 Application Form will be available probably in the month of April 2018.
- The duly filled application form should be submitted at the concerned counter on or before the last date.
- After filling the application form, candidates need to pay the application fees.
- General category candidate should pay the application fees of amount INR 450, while SC/ ST/ PH category candidates have to pay INR 350.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through online payment gateway or via Demand Draft drawn from any nationalized bank
KU PGCET is commonly known as Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. Through this test, candidates can get admission in Postgraduate, postgraduate diploma and 5 years integrated M.Sc programmes. For admission in the university, students need to successfully fill and submit the application form.
KU PGCET 2018 Dates
Kakatiya University publishes the important dates regarding PGCET 2017 on its official website. The following table shows the application dates related to PGCET:
|Starting Date for the submission of Online application form||Second week of April 2018|
|Last Date for submission online application form||Second week of May 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||Third week of May 2018|
|Date of PGCET 2018 Examination||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Starting date for Fees Payment||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date for Fee Payment||Second week of May 2018|
Know About KU PGCET 2018 Admit Card
KU PGCET 2018 Eligibility
Before appearing in the entrance examination, students must check the eligibility criteria. Following is the detailed explanation of eligibility criteria for KU PGCET 2018:
- Candidates should be Indian National
- They should belong to Telangana state only and should satisfy the Local/ Non-Local requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Education Institution
- If the candidate is other than Indian National, they should satisfy the rules of universities concerned.
- Candidates must qualify degree examination or have appeared/ appearing for the final year examination in 2018 only is eligible for the entrance test.
- Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examination of 2018 are eligible, however they must produce pass certificate at the time of admission
- Students who have passed or appeared for final year intermediate examination of 2018 are eligible for 5 years integrated M.Sc course
- There is no age restriction for KUPGCET
- All the candidates who are seeking admission in the PG courses should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board and must hold bachelor’s degree from recognized university
- Students belonging to General Category must have secured marks ranging between 45-50% and reserved category candidates should have secured 40% marks in qualifying exam
How to Fill KU PGCET 2018 Application Form
After satisfying the eligibility criteria, students can fill the online application form by visiting the university’s official website. Before filling the application form, candidates need to register themselves. Students are advised to take the printout of application form and save it for future use.
Application fees for OC/ BC and other category candidate are INR 450 and for SC/ ST/ PH candidates is 350 for each course. Once the fee is paid cannot be refunded. The registration fees can be paid at any TS/ AP online centers or can pay through payment gateway using a Credit card/ Net banking/ Debit card.
By following the below steps students can fill KU PGCET 2018 Application Form:
- Open the official website of KU PGCET
- Students are advised to read the information brochure before proceeding to fill the application form
- On the website Menu bar, click on the Registration tab
- Now fill the personal details with valid Email ID and fill the Education details as per SSC or equivalent certificate
- Students must enter the correct mobile number and Email ID because communication will be made through mobile and email only.
- After filling all personal details click on the Register Now button
- After the successful registration, students will receive user ID and Password on mobile number and email ID.
- Now check the personal details once and click on continue to payment button.
- Now students will be redirected to payment page
- Click on the make payment button and then payment will be successful
- Click on to Continue to Application button
- Application form will be displayed on the computer screen
- Fill the other personal details and communication address
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Click on the save and continue button
- After clicking on the save button final preview page will be open
- Now students can download and take the printout of the application form by clicking on the Save and Print button
Before finally submitting the application form, students are advised to preview the filled in form once. Once the form is submitted cannot be edited later. Students have to contact the higher authorities or have to visit the university regarding the form correction.
In case of form correction, applicants must contact the below details:
Address: Directorate of Admissions
Warangal – 506009, Telangana, India
Tel: 0870 – 2461467, 2438855
Students must keep the following information ready during filling the application form:
- Hall ticket number/ year of passing, place of study, percentage for qualifying examination
- Place of study for SSC or equivalent
- Caste information in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidate
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Address for Correspondence
- Recent scanned copy of photograph and signature
Know More About KU PGCET 2018
Details in KU PGCET 2018 Application Form
Students must fill the details on the application form as per the below-mentioned filling criteria:
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Candidates Name||Name should be according to written on the High school documents.|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Address||Enter the communication details|
|Category||Choose category from OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Are you physically challenged?||Select Yes/ No|
|Gender||Choose among Male, Female, Transgender and Other|
KU PGCET 2018 FAQs
- If any column is left blank while filling the Application form what happens?
The form will not be accepted and unfilled column shows errors.
- Is there any age limit specified by the exam conducting body?
No, there is no specific age limit. Candidates belong to any age group can apply.
- I am a student residing outside Telangana. Can apply for PGCET 2018?
No. Candidates belong to Telangana can apply only.
- From where can I get the user ID and Password?
After, completion of Registration details.