KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam) is an entrance examination conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) for admission in UG & PG engineering courses including BBA/BCA and MCA. KIIT will organize KIITEE 2017 in last week of April. Candidates will be given admission in KIITEE courses on the basis of their rank in KIITEE 2017.
The online application process has already begun. The last date for form submission is March 25, 2017. The application form is available for free on the official website.
The exam dates are from April 14-23, 2017. Students can download their admit cards from the first week of April and the last date to download it is April 5, 2017.
KIITEE 2017 Exam dates
The schedule for KIITEE 2017 has been released and the last date for application form submission is March 25, 2017. The exam will be held from April 14, 2017 to April 23, 2017. The table below gives the detailed information for KIITEE 2017:
|Beginning of online application process||December 2, 2016|
|Last date for submission of Online form||March 25, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form||March 31, 2017|
|Availability of KIITEE 2017 Admit card||April 5, 2017 (Last date)|
|Date of KIITEE Exam 2017||April 14-23, 2017|
|Declaration of the result||May 5, 2017|
|Counselling starts||May 25, 2017|
KIITEE 2017 Official Notification
Official notification for KIITEE 2017 has already been released. Candidates can download it from the official website:
What is KIITEE?
KIITEE is a national level entrance exam conducted by KIT University for the admissions to 10 different programs. Admission to all the courses of the KIT University (except MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental) will be through KIITEE – 2017 ONLY.
KIITEE Eligibility 2017
Candidates who want to apply for KIITEE 2017 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: A candidate should be born on or after 01.07.1995.
- Candidates who have cleared 10+2 exam in the year 2014 or 2015 or appearing in the year 2016 are eligible to apply but they need to produce proof at the time of counselling.
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% in 10+2 exam or its equivalent in aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- For B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) program in Biotechnology, candidates should have cleared class 12th or its equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
The Eligibility criteria of KIITEE is the minimum requirement for a student to appear for the exam. KIITEE Eligibility 2017 is prepared in a way to make possibility for every deserving candidate.
How to fill KIITEE Application Form 2017?
KIITEE Application Form is available on the official website from 2 December 2016. The form can be filled through online mode only.
To fill the KIITEE application form, candidates must follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website http://www.kiitee.ac.in.
Step 2: Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option.
Step 3: Fill all the particulars in the Online KIITEE application form and submit.
Step 4: Take the print out of online filled Application Form mentioning the Application Number
Step 5: Paste the photographs in the space provided for them.
Step 6: Sign on the provided Signature columns both.
Step 7: Post the Application Form along with 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet on the following address on or before 31.03.2017, 5.00 p.m. The address is mentioned here:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India.
Step 8: Retain photocopies of printed application form for future correspondence.
KIITEE 2017 Application Fee
KIITEE 2017 Application form is free for all the candidates.
KIITEE Admit Card 2017
Admit card will not be sent to the candidates via post. Candidates have to download the admit card online from the official website. KIITEE 2017 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website till April 5, 2017. Candidates have to carry the admit card on the exam day.
Details on the KIITEE Admit Card 2017
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of KIITEE:
- Candidate Name & Photo
- Candidate DOB & Signature
- Roll Number
- KIITEE Exam Date, Venue & Exam Time
- Instructions for the KIITEE Exam
Note: An applicant who fails to carry his/ her Admit Card with an ID Proof will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2017
It is important for aspirants to have knowledge of KIITEE exam patternin order to excel in the examination. Knowing the complete detail of KIITEE Syllabus will help candidates in their preparation for the exam.
- KIITEE 2017exam duration: 3 hours
- Mode of exam: Online. It is a computer based test.
- Number of questions: There will be 120 objective type questions in the exam followed by 4 options. Subjects will vary according to the applied course.
- Marking scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be negative marking of One mark for each incorrect answer. There will be no negative marking for unanswered questions.
- Language on the question paper: English
KIITEE Result 2017
KIITEE result will be declared on May 5, 2017. The exam result will be available on the official website of KIITEE. The candidates can access their KIITEE result by entering their registration number and date of birth. Score cards will be issued and shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling.
KIITEE Cutoff 2017
A cutoff list will be prepared by the KIITEE 20167 officials. With an increase in the number of applicants taking the KIITEE Exam every year, the cutoff also increases. Cutoff is the minimum score declared by the institute for the admission process. Cutoff forms the basis of the KIITEE Counselling and KIITEESeat Allotment.
The KIITEE 2017 Cutoff is calculated considering various factors such as difficulty level of the exam, availability of seats, average marks scored in the test and total candidates taking the test.
Which are the Institutes Participating in KIITEE 2017?
The admission to various programmes under various institutes recognized by KIT for session 2017-18 is based on the rank obtained in KIITEE-2017 only. The following institutes participate in KIITEE 2017:
- School of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer and Civil Engineering
- School of Computer application
- KIIT school of Management
- KIIT school of Rural Management
- KIIT School of law and Biotechnology
- Kalinga institute of Medical science, Nursing science and Dental science
- School of fine arts, fashion technology and film media.
- School of languages and architecture.
KIITEE Counselling 2017
KIITEE Counselling starts from May 25, 2017. There will be a centralized admission process for KIITEE 2017 and admission will be done on the basis of merit.
KIITEE Preparation Tips
The 1st step for KIITEE preparation is to know about the paper pattern and syllabus. For KIITEE 2017 students have to prepare subjects according to the course they have applied for.
Students can prepare a timetable for the preparation of an exam. You can give equal time to all the topics and focus more on difficult topics.
Practice previous years question papers to familiarize with the exam pattern.