KEAM Application Form And Status
The KEAM Application Form will be available from January 2, 2017 on the official website of CEE Kerala Candidates need to log in to the official website for submission of the KEAM 2017 application form. Sending more than 1 application form will lead to the rejection in candidature. Once the candidates have completed filling the application form, they can check the KEAM Application Form Status. In order to complete the entire procedure of KEAM 2017 the candidates must register themselves by providing the required details-
- The candidate’s name as it appears in their Senior School Leaving Certificate.
- Date of Birth as it appears in Birth Certificate or Class 10 Certificate.
- A valid e-mail ID till the entire examination process has been completed.
- A valid Mobile Number.
READ THE COMPLETE DETAILS OF HOW TO FILL KEAM APPLICATION FORM
Candidates can EDIT their details before completing the confirmation of registration. A unique KEAM 2017 Application Number which will be generated after registration should be kept safe till the examination process is complete.
KEAM 2017 Application Form Status
A candidate’s Application Status will be displayed in the home page of the candidate. Once the Application Form has been dispatched and reached the office of CEE Kerala, candidates can check their status by logging on to the official website CEE Kerala. If the application form is successfully reached to CEE Kerala, then the status will be shown in “green colour”.
How To Check KEAM Application Form Status?
KEAM 2017 application form status can be checked by using his / her Application Number and password. The Application Status bar appears at the homepage of CEE application form. Candidates will be intimated about their application status through mobile alerts. The CEE status will turn green; the moment the application is received by CEE.
The KEAM 2017 application form status involves the following processes-
- Registration for KEAM 2017
- Log in for application process
- Final online submission of Application Form
- Payment for KEAM Application Form
- Print the final application form and send it to CEE Kerala
- Application received by CEE Kerala
Candidates now log in to the official website of CEE and check the status of their Application Form.
The ‘received status’ takes time in updating. This status signifies that a particular application has reached the CEE office and has been taken up for due scrutiny. It turns green as soon the entire process of scrutiny is done with.
Safety Precautions For Online Application Submission
Candidates should strictly adhere to the guidelines while filling the Application Form. Forms once submitted with incorrect details will be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained. Following are the precautions for KEAM 2017 online application submission:
- Candidates are strictly advised not to share their personal credentials like password and etc. to anyone. CEE does not entertain anyone by providing such information via mail or any other media. Furthermore such type of information should not be saved in computers which is publicly accessed.
- Candidates are advised to use only recommended and latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
- Candidates should log out their account every time after using it. This should be specially taken care while using public computers and never leave it unattended while being signed in to online application.
- It is advised to clear the cache memory of the browser before signing in for the online application while using public or shared computers.
- Candidates should use only computer for submission of online application. They should refrain from using mobile.
- Candidates should not open multiple tabs or windows of KEAM application portal in the same browser.
Other Safety Precautions
The following are the detailed list of precautions a candidate must follow
- A unique application number will be generated after successful registration of KEAM 2017. Candidates should keep safe the application number and password for all future correspondence.
- In case a candidate forgets his KEAM 2017 application number, he/she should refer to the ‘Forgot Application Number’ given at the homepage and enter his/ her credentials like name, date of birth and password.
- The password should be alpha-numeric with at least 8 characters consisting of at least one alphabet, one number and one symbol.
Candidates should remember their KEAM 2017 application number and password to log in and complete all the steps of the application process.
Reasons For Rejection Of KEAM 2017 Application Form
Rejected applications will not be entertained. So to avoid this, candidates should take care of the following reasons that may lead to rejection of their application form-
- If the photograph of the applicant affixed in the print out of the application form differs from that of one that he/ she has uploaded online or are not in sync with the ‘photo guidelines ‘
- If the photograph affixed in the application form has not been duly attested by the head of the institution in which he/ she has studied or by a Gazetted Officer.
- In case of no signature by the candidate and parent in areas specified in the Application form printout.
- Non-attachment of duly filled and signed Course certificate/ Mark list and Nativity certificate in the prescribed/ e-district format.
- Non submission of application fee by the candidate.
- If the printout of the application form reaches CEE Office after the due date.
KEAM 2017 Admit Card
KEAM Admit Card is issued by CEE Kerala and it can be downloaded from the official website from March 28, 2017. KEAM 2017 Admit Cards will be available to download through online mode only. The admit cards will not be sent by post. Here we are providing you some important instructions regarding KEAM 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates can download their KEAM 2017 Admit Cards from the official website of CEE Kerala.
- Candidates need to enter Application Number and Date of Birth to download their KEAM admit cards.
- Candidates should note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post by CEE and they are advised to take a print out of it.
- Help desks and facilitation centres will be set up, all across Kerala to help candidate to download their application form and take out the printout for the same.
- Examination venue and time table will be mentioned in the Admit Card and a separate notification will be issued to that effect.
- Candidates whose application form has been rejected will be sent a rejection MEMO.
- Candidates for defective applications will not receive any memo and rectification can be done by the candidate while attempting to download the Admit Card.
- All rectification should be done within the specified dates.
- Candidates whose applications have been accepted should download their Admit Cards well in advance.
No candidate will be allowed in the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card.
READ MORE ABOUT KEAM ADMIT CARD