JKCET Admit Card 2017
JKCET Admit Card is released on May 20, 2017. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is the issuing authority of the same. All candidates who registered successfully for JKCET 2017, can obtain the admit card in either online or offline mode.
Here are some key points about JKCET Admit Card:
- To download the admit card for JKCET 2017 in online mode, visit the official website of JAKBOPEE i.e. jakbopee.org.
- Candidates can download the admit card by providing the details of the application number & date of birth.
- Students must then take a colored printout of the admit card, to avoid any confusion.
- To obtain JKCET Admit Card in offline mode, you may collect it from the office address in Jammu or Srinagar by paying a fee of INR 100.
- In the case of any discrepancy in the details mentioned in JKCET admit card, a candidate can contact the IT help desk at Jammu or Srinagar office.
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2017) was successfully conducted on May 28, 2017. This state-level exam is a gateway to the top engineering & architecture courses provided by various colleges in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Highlights of JKCET Admit Card
|JKCET Admit Card 2017 will be available from||May 20, 2017|
|Issuing body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)|
|Mode of availablity||Online and Offline|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.jakbopee.org|
|Fee to obtain JKCET admit card in offline mode||INR 100|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates name, Application number, Test centre, Test date & time, Course|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||Copy of application form and a photo ID |
|JAKBOPEE Helpline Number||9906509387, 9469012295, 9596243215|
How to download JKCET Admit Card in Online Mode?
JAKBOPEE has made open the option to download JKCET Admit Card in both, online and offline modes. It is mandatory to carry your admit card to the exam hall. It will contain all your important details. Also, we suggest you to preserve your admit card till admission is granted. Here is how you can obtain your JKCET Admit Card in online mode:
- Open the official website of JKBOPEE i.e. jakbopee.org
- Click on the link “Admit card 2017 download” link
- Fill the course details from the drop down
- Enter the details of name, application number, DOB and click on “submit” button
- JKCET admit card will be displayed on screen
- Take a colored print out and stick self-attested photograph in the space provided
How to Retrieve Application Number or Password?
- In case a candidate forgets his application number, he can retrieve it by clicking on ‘forgot application number link’’. After that, a new window will open and the following details will be asked-
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- After entering all these, click on submit and you can get all the details.
- Take a print out of JKCET Admit Card 2017 as it will be required for future processes. The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate. Candidates must provide a valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be despatched to candidates via post or fax.
Problem in Downloading JKCET Admit Card
A candidate may be unable to download JKCET Hall Ticket 2017 due to the following reasons. Make sure all these are taken care of before you begin to download the Admit Card.
- If application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
How to Obtain JKCET Admit Card in Offline Mode?
- JKCET admit card can be obtained in offline mode from the BOPEE office in Jammu or Srinagar.
- The office hours of IT help desk are 11.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Payment of INR 100 has to be done as the admit card issuing fee at the office.
Address details are:
Offices address Jammu:
- BOPEE office, Bhagat-i- Barzulla opposite J& K Bank, Srinagar- 190005, Jammu- 180012
Offices address Srinagar:
- BOPEE office, 4th floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu- 180012, Srinagar- 190005.
What after downloading JKCET Admit Card?
- Once you have JKCET Admit Card in hand, cross-check all the details mentioned on it.
- In case of an incorrect detail, you must contact the authority immediately.
- Do not forget to carry the admit card to exam hall, along with a valid photo ID proof.
Details on JKCET Admit Card
JKCET admit card is required till the counseling process is completed. Details related to age, DOB, age, course details etc. are listed on the admit card along with the photograph to ensure the authenticity of the candidate. The details are as follows:
- Name: It will be same as the name in matriculation certificate. The complete name with sir name will be written here.
- Date of birth: This is printed in the format of date/ month/ year. This is to identify the age of the candidate.
- Photograph: The passport size photograph as submitted by the candidate with the application form will be visible here.
- Signature: The scanned copy of the signature uploaded with the application form will be available here.
- Examination center name: The address of the JKCETexam center is given in complete detail.
- Hall code: There are plenty of rooms in the exam center, this will distinguish the room number in which the candidate has to appear for the exam.
- Date of exam: The date represents the date of JKCETexam, i.e. May 28, 2017. Candidates must check the date carefully to avoid any confusion.
- Reporting time: candidate must reach the examination hall by or before the time given in this field.
Discrepancy in JKCET Admit Card
- Candidate must read all the details given on the admit card so that none of the information is found to be incorrect later.
- In the case of any discrepancy, JAKBOPEE will not be held responsible.
- If it is found that admit card has incorrect information, the candidature will be canceled.
The information correction can be done at the following two addresses:
- BOPEE office, Bhagat-i- Barzulla opposite J& K Bank, Srinagar- 190005.
- BOPEE office, 4th floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu- 180012.
You may also contact JAKBOPEE Help Desk at:
- 9906509387, 9469012295, 9596243215, 0191-2470102, 0191-2479371 (Jammu)
- 9419434133, 0194-2437647, 0194-2433590 (Srinagar)
*Please call during office hours only.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without the admit card and one of their photo ID proofs. They must also carry any one of the below mentioned documents as an identity proof:
- Photocopy of JKCET Application Form
- Any one of the following, for photo identification:
- School or college Photo ID card
- XIIth board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
Note: Candidates are not allowed to carry any items other than the documents mentioned above to the examination hall.
Exam Day Instructions
The rules for the exam center are written on the back side of your JKCET admit card. The instructions are as follows:
- No candidate will be allowed to attend the exam without JKCET admit card.
- Admit card must not have torn edges, dirt on it, etc.
- Candidate must behave well during the exam.
- No unfair means must be practiced during the exam.
- Stay at your place and do not create any disturbance in the exam hall.
- Break the seal of the question paper only when, the same is asked by the examiner.
- Write your roll number on the question paper.
- Space is provided at the back of the question paper to do the rough work.
- After opening the question booklet, check that all pages are pages are present, no page is tampered, badly printed or torn, etc. if any page is damaged report it to the examiner and get your question booklet changed.
JKCET Admit Card FAQs
Ques. Where are the exam centers for JKCET located?
Ans. JKCET exam centers are located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir only. The details of the cities will be provided in the admit card only. Test centers allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
Ques. Can I carry a Xerox copy of photo id card on JKCET exam day?
Ans. No. Candidates should carry any one of their photo id proofs in original. A Xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at JKCET exam center.
Ques. I have lost my JKCET Admit Card. What should I do?
Ans. If by some unfortunate event you happen to lose your Admit Card, do not worry! You can go back to the official website for JKCET and reprint your admit card. You can download it by logging in with your credentials, before the exam day.
Ques. What are the operation timings of the authority office?
Ans. You may contact the authority between the office timings i.e. 11 am- 5 pm only.
Ques. From where can I download the admit card in online mode?
Ans. Your JKCET Admit Card will be available on all these websites- www.jakbopee.net/ www.jakbopee.org/ www.jkbopee.in.
Ques. I do not see my photograph on e-admit card. What should I do?
Ans. No e-admit cards will bear the photograph of examinee. Once taken a print, a candidates must paste his self-attested photograph on it.
Ques. What is the complete exam day schedule of JKCET 2017?
Ans. Here is the exam day schedule of JKCET 2017:
|JKCET 2017 Exam Day Events||Timings|
|Reporting time in the exam hall||9:55 am|
|Verification of candidate’s identity with JKCET admit card||10:00 am|
|Distribution of OMR sheet||10:15 am|
|Distribution of question booklet||10:25 am|
|Opening the seal of JKCET question booklet||10:30 am|
|Conclusion of test||1:30 pm|
Ques. Do I require my JKCET Admit Card post exam day?
Ans. Yes, you will be requiring your admit card during further processes viz. counselling and admission formalities.