JIPMER PG 2017 Application Process
JIPMER PG (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) is conducted for admission to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes in various courses. The post graduate entrance exam is conducted twice a year to provide admissions to number of students for January and July session.
JIPMER PG 2017, for January session is conducted on December 11, 2017. Online Application Process for JIPMER PG 2017 starts from September 19, 2017 and the last date to fill JIPMER 2017 Application Forms is October 26, 2017.
JIPMER PG 2017 Important Dates
JIPMER releases all the important dates related to the JIPMER 2017 Entrance Examination on its official website for the convenience of candidates. It is mandatory for every candidate to check and follow the list of JIPMER 2017 Important Dates. Online Registration Process of JIPMER PG 2017 for January session starts from September 19, 2017 and ends on October 26, 2017.
|JIPMER 2017 Online application process begins||September 19, 2017|
|Last date to fill JIPMER 2017 Application Form||October 26, 2017|
|JIPMER 2017 Admit Card||November 16, 2017|
|JIPMER 2017 January session exam||December 11, 2017|
|Publication of JIPMER 201& Merit List||On or before December 18, 2017|
|First JIPMER Cousnselling||December 21, 2017|
|Second JIPMER Counselling||January 19, 2017|
|Third and open JIPMER Counselling||January 30, 2017|
|Closing of JIPMER January session admission||January 31, 2017|
JIPMER PG 2017 Application Process
A candidate has to register online in order to appear for JIPER2017 Entrance Test. One must note that there is no other offline method available for the JIPMER 2017 Registration. The details for JIPMER PG Application Process are given below.
- JIPMER PG 2017 Online registration for January session begins from September 19, 2017.
- Candidates can fill the JIPMER 2017 Application Form through online mode only
- A candidate has to log on to link on the Home page. and find to the link “MD/MS Admission January 2017 – Apply Online”
- JIPMER 2017 Fee is submitted online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking only
- JIPMER PG 2017 Application Fee is not accepted through any other kind of offline mode
- Candidates are advised to read the JIPMER PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria very carefully before applying
- A candidate must keep in mind JIPMER 2017 Important dates before filling up the JIPMER 2017 Application form
- The last date to fill JIPMER PG 2017 application form is October 26, 2017
- Mere completing the “registration for payment” does not confer right for issue of JIPMER PG 2017 Hall Ticket
- The process of submission of JIPMER 2017 Online Application is completed only after clicking on the submit button once all the personal details, scanned photograph and scanned signature of the candidate are uploaded
- A candidate is advised to download a copy of filled in JIPMER 2017 Application Form as it contains the application no. of the candidate, personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details
- JIPMER 2017 Fees is not refundable under any circumstances
- No request for change in the details provided in the JIPMER PG 2017 Application Form are entertained, after the submission of online application
- After the final submission of JIPMER 2017 Online Application Form, no request for rectification of any kind of error committed in the application is considered under any circumstances
- Incomplete or application with false details gets straight away rejected
JIPMER PG 2017 Instructions for Uploading Photographs
A candidate must follow certain instructions to upload the photograph while filling JIPMER PG 2017 Application Form. Given below are certain important instructions to be followed by every candidate while uploading the photograph:
- A candidate has to upload one recent color passport size photograph with light background only
- Black and White or Polaroid photographs are not accepted
- Photograph must be snapped on or after January 1, 2017
- The photograph must be clicked with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph
- In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the JIPMER 2017 Application of such candidate is rejected
- The date and name on the photograph must be legible
- Candidates have to carefully upload the photograph and signature to correct specified fields only
- No mistake should be made while uploading signature and photograph
- Candidate have to save softcopy or digital file of passport size photograph (30mm width x 45mm Height) as ‘Candidate Photograph.jpg’
- Size of photograph must be minimum 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200KB
- Candidate has to put his/her signature in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen
- After that he/she needs to scan that paper and cut the signature area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as "Candidate Signature.jpg"
- Signature file needs to be of minimum size of 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200 KB
JIPMER PG 2017 Application Fee Payment
The cost of JIPMER PG 2017Application Form is INR 1200 for General/ OBC/ Sponsored/ Foreign candidates and INR 800 for SC/ ST category candidates. Along with the cost of application fee candidate are also required to pay the cost of transaction charges of online fee payment. Candidate has to submit the JIPMER PG 2017 Application Fee through online mode only by using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking. No other mode of payment is applicable to pay the JIPMER 2017 Application Fees. One must remember that fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||1200|
|Schedule caste (SC)||800|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||800|