JEE Main 2017 Admit card is released on the official site. Candidates can download the admit card from jeemain.nic.in. They need to enter their Application Number and Password generated at the time of JEE Main 2017 Registration to login. Admit Card is issued only to the candidates who have successfully completed JEE Main 2017 Application Form and remitted the application fee.
JEE Main 2017 Revised Admit Card is released at jeemain.nic.in for candidates who are going to appear for the entrance test at Thane, Maharshtra. Earlier, CBSE has announced the change of exam center for the particular venue in Thane. All the candidates are also informed via SMS and email. Click Here to Know More.
The Admit Card is an essential document to carry at the JEE Main Exam Center, along with a copy of the Hall Ticket of Class 12th or equivalent. Any discrepancy in the information must be reported to the JEE Main helpdesk and rectified at the earliest. It is mandatory for all applicants to submit Class 12th roll number to download JEE Main 2017 Admit card.
April 27, 2017- JEE Main 2017 Result has been announced at cbseresults.nic.in. Check How to download JEE Main Results
JEE Main 2017 Admit Card Highlights
Some of the important details and information related to JEE Main Admit Card are provided below for your reference:
|Issuing Date of JEE Main 2017 Admit card||March 14, 2017(Available Now)|
|Things Required for Downloading Admit Card||Application Number and Password|
|JEE Main Helpline Number||7042399524,7042399525,7042399526,7042399527,7042399528 and 7042399529|
|Documents Required to be carried||Copy of Marks sheet and Copy of admit Card (If you have applied for improvement then carry improvement exam admit Card)|
How to download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the JEE Main 2017 Admit Card from March 14 onwards. It will be available on the official website of JEE Mains i.e. jeemain.nic.in. JEE Main 2017 Admit Card will not be sent to candidates via post or any other mode. All the successful candidates will be able to download the JEE Main admit card by logging in with their credentials.
The admit card for JEE Main 2017 will contain the exam center and venue details apart from all the other information furnished by the candidates at the time of completing online registration. The steps to download the admit card are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of JEE MAIN 2017 i.e. jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the either of the 2 links for downloading JEE Main Admit Card
- You have to enter your JEE Main application number, Date of Birth and Security Pin
- Verify all the details and click “Download Your Admit Card”
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Click on “click here to take a print” for taking a printout of JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
LATEST B.TECH APPLICATION FORMS
Retrieving JEE Main 2017 Application Number
JEE Main Application Number and Password is mandatory for downloading JEE Main 2017 Admit Card. However, in case you have forgotten your application number, you should check your mail messages on your email Id or text messages on your registered number. However if you still not able to retrieve it then follow the following steps to recover it back:-
- Click on Forgot Application Number link, as you can see in the above image. This will direct you to the following page:
- Enter your name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility, security pin shown and click on submit button,
- Your application number will be displayed on the screen
Note: You have to enter all your details exactly the same as you have entered during registration process in accordance with your 10th class certificate.
Guidelines For JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
Candidates should go through the instructions provided below before downloading the JEE Main 2017 Admit Card from the JEE Main 2017 official portal.
- Center invigilator will verify all the information of the candidate on exam day. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed entry in the hall.
- Candidates should download the admit card before the stipulated deadline notified by CBSE.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to verify all the details such as name, paper, DOB, test venue, state of eligibility, etc.
- Admit Card has to be downloaded form the official website only
- Candidate have to provide his roll number and board details of qualifying examination on the JEE Main website
- Previous years pass outs candidate should verify their roll no. and details before downloading the admit card.
The specimen copy of JEE Main Admit Card 2017 is provided below for reference: