JCECE 2017 Admit Card
JCECE 2017 Admit Card has now been released on the official website. Candidates applying for PCB/PCM and PCMB subject group have to download the JCECE 2017 Hall Ticket.
For admission to B.Tech/B.E. program, the Board has decided to conduct a separate exam from this year named JEECE 2017. The last to date to submit the JEECE Application form is April 24, 2017. JEECE 2017 Admit Card has now been released.
Visit the official website of JCECE Board and find the link to download the JCECE Admit Card and JEECE Admit Card 2017. Select the exam name/course name and then enter the Application ID and Date of birth. Download the admit card and print the multiple copies. Follow the guidelines below:
- Verify the details in the admit card before downloading it. Also, carry a valid ID proof to the exam center to avoid discrepancy.
- Report about any discrepancy to the board immediately for corrections or issuance of new admit card
- Non- receipt of JCECE Admit Card will be due to the rejection of the JCECE Application Form
- For PCB/PCMB group, the allotted exam center will be Ranchi
- PCM group candidates will be allotted center from the preferences mentioned by the candidate in the form
|JEECE Admit card can be downloaded from||May 08, 2017 onwards|
|JCECE Admit Card will be available from||May 11, 2017 onwards|
|JCECE is scheduled on||May 14, 2017 (Revised)|
|JEECE will be conducted on||May 07, 2017 (Revised)|
How to Download JCECE Admit Card
JCECE 2017 Admit Card is mandatory to be carried at the exam centers. Candidate must keep in touch with the official website on the mentioned date to successfully download the admit card. Following are the steps to download JCECE Admit card or JEECE Admit Card:
- Open the official website of the JCECE mentioned in the information brochure. (http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/)
- Search and click on the Admit Card Tab. Then choose the exam name or course name.
- Fill in the credentials asked namely the registration ID and date of birth in the provided blank fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button post filling and verifying the appropriate details.
- The applicant must note that the admit card is in pdf format. Post downloading the admit card the candidate shall Print the same for further use.
Check JCECE 2017 Exam Day Recruitment
Details on JCECE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates are required to verify the details on the JCECE Admit Card before downloading it. It is mandatory to carry an admit card with all the necessary and correct information for JCECE. The following details are given on the JCECE Admit Card 2017:
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Contact Details of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- SMQ (for reservation)
- Subject Group
- Name and Address of the Exam Center
Discrepancies in the JCECE Admit Card
- If there is any discrepancy in the information mentioned the candidate must not try to change any information and should immediately post an application mentioning the problem and a proof related to the same to the Controller of the Examination, JCECEB.
- Send a self attested copy of the JCECE Application form to the Board via post to change the incorrect entries in the admit card.
- Last date to request for changes in the JCECE Admit card is April 15, 2017. Any request of amendments in the admit card won’t be entertained.
- The candidate must carefully read all the instructions related to the examination mentioned on the JCECE 2017 Admit Card.
The candidate must note that
- The Admit Card should not be distorted and the applicant must not make changes in any entry in the provided admit card.
- The Applicant is required to attentively read all the given details on the admit card.
- The candidates are required to bear their admit cards in good condition to their respective JCECE 2017 Exam centers allotted to them.
- In case the candidate fails to bear the admit card on the center, they will not be allowed to give the examination.
- If the candidate ignores the details mentioned on the admit card and fails to notify the JCECEB in case of any discrepancy he/she might lose the candidature for carrying the incorrect admit card.
- Any discrepancy in the information on the admit card shall be notified to JCECEB immediately so that they can carry out the changes in their records and in the admit card as soon as possible.
- If the information remains unchanged according to the JCECEB but turns out to be corrected manually by the candidate himself, he/she shall be detained from the examination and will have to bear legal actions taken up by the JCECEB against this act of the candidate.
- The applicant should keep their Admit Card in a good condition till the admission in the institution is over.
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves in touch with the official website of the JCECE Board for any further updates.
JCECE 2017 Exam Centers
JCECE is organised for PCB and PCMB Group only. JCECE Exam center for these subject groups is Ranchi. The exact address and location of the exam center is given in the JCECE Admit Card.
JEECE Exam is scheduled for PCM Group and thus organised at different exam centers. JEECE 2017 is scheduled at 5 different centers. Candidates have to mention two preferences in the JEECE Application Form. Here is the list of the JEECE Exam Centers 2017:
|List of Exam Centers||Group|
|Ranchi||PCM, PCB & PCMB Group|
Ques 1. How can I download the Admit Card if I have forgotten or lost the password?
Ans 1. You need not worry if you have forgotten the password of your ID. You can change the password in just few simple steps which are as follows:
- While mentioning the registration ID and Password to download the admit card for printing you can view a link mentioning “Forgot Password”.
- Click on the link and you need to enter the details asked to retrieve the password.
- Once you enter the details, verify them.
- Then you can change your password and carry out the further process.
Ques 2. What is the contact address or number of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Board?
Ans 2. If in case you want to contact the JCECE Board for discrepancies in the information on the admit card:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board
Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010
Note: In case of any query, contact the JCECE Board on their Helpline- +91-651-2260114
Ques 3. What should I do if I have not received my admit card?
Ans 3. Given below are few things that you can do to find the JCECE Admit Card if you cannot find your admit card:
- If in case you are unable to find your admit on the official website when you open it you can logout and try once more.
- You can even refresh the existing page for viewing the admit card.
- If you are still unable to access the admit card you can contact the JCECE Board for the inconvenience caused.
Before contacting the board kindly check the details in your application form. If you find any incorrect information then there might be a possibility of loss of candidature or non-acceptance of the application by the Board.