IBSAT 2018 Application Form
IBSAT 2018 Application Form will be available from first week of July 2017. A candidate can apply either via offline or online method. IBSAT 2018 Application form online is available on the official website: admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2016/registration. For offline application, forms are available in marketing offices of IBS. Candidates can purchase the form by paying requisite fee in cash from the nearest branch.
- IBSAT 2018 Application form fee is INR 1800.
- A valid email address, postal address and telephone number should be valid and are required throughout the admission process.
- Candidates should go through the eligibility criterion provided online on the website as well as on the Application voucher provided by the branch if purchased offline.
- If candidate opts for offline process, Application voucher should be purchased. Scratch the card to receive the application number and password.
- IBSAT 2018 will be held in third week of December 2017.
IBSAT 2018 Application Dates
Candidates who seek admission for MBA and PGPM courses in IBS are required to qualify IBSAT 2018. IBSAT 2018 Application forms will be available from July 2017 onwards. The last date for IBSAT 2018 application is third week of December 2017
Here are IBSAT 2018 Important dates in tabulated form:
|IBSAT 2018 Events||IBSAT 2018 Dates|
|Commencement of Application Process||1st week of July, 2017|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||3rd week of December, 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of December, 2017|
|Date of examination||4th week of December, 2017|
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility
Candidates who are looking forward to pursue MBA and PGPM courses from IBS should read their eligibility criterion. Candidates can proceed only if they fulfil the criteria. If due to some reason if candidate does not fulfil the criteria, the conducting body will reject or disapprove of their candidature at any stage.
Here is IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria in detail:
- English: IBSAT 2018 Applicants should have completed the schooling from English medium. If candidates do not fulfil the English medium criteria, candidates must submit their IELTS/TOEFL/NELTS score.
- Academic Qualification: Applicants should have completed their Graduation or 10+2+4 in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit for Application.
- Educational requirement: All applicants should have completed 15 years of Education either 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis.
- Applicants who have appeared for their Final Years Bachelor Degree course exam are eligible to appear for IBSAT. Applicants must have appeared for their final exams including practical/viva/assignments before application.
- For Final Year applicants, their admission will remain provisional till the time they submit their Degree mark list and certificates.
- Applicants must be an Indian national.
How to Fill IBSAT 2018 Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for IBSAT 2018 are required fill the application in either offline or online mode.
For Candidates who have purchased IBSAT 2018 Application offline:
- If Candidate purchases IBSAT 2018 Bulletin from the IBS branch, Application number and password can be received on scratching the voucher.
- Candidates should log on to the official website using the login details and change the password as instructed.
- Once the password is changed, the system will navigate to filling the IBSAT 2018 Application form.
- Candidate should complete the process of entering personal and academic details on the website.
For Candidates who will process IBSAT 2018 Application fee online:
- Candidates should visit ICFAI official website i.e. www.ibsindia.org
- A valid postal address, telephone number and email address should be kept handy.
- Candidates should register by entering the required details. Application number will be generated on registering which should be written down safely for further process.
Here are common steps for IBSAT 2018 Online and Offline Application:
- Mark sheets of X, XII and Graduation should be kept ready for entering details such as University, marks, percentage and so on.
- If candidate has any other professional qualification, certificate and mark sheet of the same should also be entered.
- Profile: Candidate should enter Name, Date of Birth, Citizenship, Postal Address, Email Address, Telephone number. All the information should be valid as to proceed the communication further for admission process.
- Academic Record: Candidates are required to fill in details of all their Academic records.
- School Record: Name of the Board, Year of Passing, Marks in Percentage, Language Medium of Education and Mode of study has to be entered.
- Degree Record: Candidate should select the respective degree title from the drop-down menu. Additional details such as Duration of Degree in years, Year of Passing, Marks in percentage, Language Medium of Study, Mode of Study whether full time, part time or distance.
- Graduation Details: Name of the University, College, State, Affiliate, if applicable and City should be entered.
- Candidate should cross verify all the filled details and then proceed and submit. Candidate can edit the data at this point of time only, once the data is submitted; candidate will not be allowed to edit the details
- Candidate can choose the Selection Process Venue and date at the time of application.
- A recent Colour Photograph- full face till shoulders in jpeg or gif format should be uploaded. The size of the photograph should be 140-160 pixel not be more than 25KB in size.
- Final stage: Candidates are required to fill in up to four Campus preference. Test score such as GMAT, CAT, TOEFL, IELTS, NELTS or any other test score should be entered.
- Candidate should read and accept the declaration.
- Once the declaration is submitted the online applicants will be taken to payment portal. Candidates should follow the payment instruction that will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will receive an email of their successful application.
Details in IBSAT 2018 Application Form
Here is tabulated form of the details that are asked in IBSAT 2018 Application form.
|Details Asked in IBSAT 2018 Application Form||Filling Criteria|
|Name of the Applicant||Enter name in not more than 50 characters|
|Gender of the Applicant||Choose gender among Male, Female or Transgender|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop-down list|
|Postal Address||Enter valid postal address|
|Academic Record||Enter your qualification of School/Intermediate and Degree in detail|
|Graduation Details||Fill the details such as Name of the University and College|
|Photograph||A recent colour photograph|
|Selection Process Venue & Date||Choose nearby Venue from the provided venue options|
|Test Score||Enter Other Test scores such as CAT, GMAT, IELTS if applicable|
IBSAT 2018 Application Form Correction
Application form once submitted cannot be edited or corrected. Candidates should enter the details correctly while filling the application form.
- Candidates should keep all the details and documents handy to avoid making errors during application.
- Candidates are required to crosscheck all the information before submitting the form and agreeing the declaration.
- Candidates should enter valid details such email address and phone number for further communications.