IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card
IBPS PO Admit Card is the only document that acts as a getaway to enter in the examination hall for Prelims and Mains. After Application Form is successfully filled and is accepted by the authorities then the Hall Ticket for the exam will be issued. For IBPS PO 2017, it will available for download from July 2017 from the IBPS Official Website.
The Admit Card for IBPS PO contains the personal information of the candidate, location of the exam center allotted and instructions related to the admit card. It also contains the photograph and signature of the candidate. In case candidate finds any incorrect information or is unable to access the admit card must contact the conducting body immediately.
IBPS PO 2017 Application Process
The Application form for IBPS PO can be filled via online mode only. There is no offline mode for applying to IBPS 2017. The Application Process ends in May/ June 2017. Candidates are required to provide their personal details, education qualification and preference of organizations where they want to apply.
IBPS PO Application Fee is INR 600/- for General and other category candidates and INR 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The fee can be deposited using Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa/Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Download IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card?
The IBPS PO Admit card for both the exams will release in July 2017 respectively. The Admit Card can be accessed from the official website of IBPS- ibps.in. All the applicants are requested to follow the steps mentioned below to download the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017.
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the official link for ‘IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card’
- Enter the “Registration ID” and “Password” or “DOB” (Date of Birth)
- The Registration Id and Password are created at the time of Application Process
- View the details on the Admit Card
- Download and take printout of the IBPS 2017 Admit card
- An additional call letter would be issued for scribe for appearing in the main examination.
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the IBPS website. Also, it will not be sent via email or courier.
Know About IBPS Result
Details on IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card
Admit card for IBPS PO 2017 is an important document for appearing in the examination. Candidates should carefully verify all the details mentioned on it. The following details are mentioned on the IBPS PO Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Name of the Post/Designation
- Date of Exam
- Exam Timings
- Venue and Address of the Exam Center
- Space for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Signature of the Invigilator
- Space for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Pasting the Passport Sized Color Photograph
Documents Required with IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card
All the aspirants are required to carry certain documents with their IBPS PO Admit card on the day of examination. The documents required with the IBPS PO Admit Card are mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Passport Sized Photograph
Note: In case candidates fail to carry any of the requisite documents, they will not be allowed to take part in the examination. No Photostat or attested copies of the Verification documents would be accepted at the examination centers.
CHECK OUT IBPS PO Application Form
Instructions on IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card
The candidates should carefully go through the instructions mentioned on the IBPS PO Admit Card. The instructions usually mentioned on the back of IBPS PO Admit Card are mentioned below for the reference of the candidates.
- Paste the recent colored photograph on the allotted space in the admit card after taking printout of the application form. (Do not staple the photograph in the admit card)
- Candidates must ensure that the IBPS PO Admit card is not mutilated or damaged at the time of appearing for the examination.
- The photocopy of the application form should be stapled to the Admit Card. Candidates should mention their name, roll number, registration number and signature on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The details on the photo id proof should match the details as mentioned in the online application form.
- IBPS would not entertain any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination under any circumstances.
- In case of any administrative issues or technical glitches, ever possible attempt would be made by IBPS to rectify the problem such as moving candidates to another nearby center, delay in examination, etc. The possibility for re-conducting the test is at the sole discretion of IBPS.
- Candidates must carefully check that the signatures affixed on all places in his/her admit card, attendance sheet, etc. and in all other official communications should be identical and without nay variation.
- Anyone carrying prohibited objects such as bits of papers, Geometry / Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, etc. would be debarred from appearing for the examination.
- Candidates would be disqualified from the examination and subsequent processes in case of any false impersonation or adopting any unfair means or misconduct during the examination.