HP PAT 2018 Admit Card
HP PAT or Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board for admission into Diploma Courses in the Himachal Pradesh State Polytechnic colleges.
- Both private and government colleges located in Himachal Pradesh take admission on the basis of HP PAT.
- Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB) leads this entrance examination every year.
- It is a state level exam for students seeking a diploma degree.
- Presently, there are 10 government and 20 private polytechnic colleges in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- The test usually conducted in May every year.
- HP PAT 2018 admit card is scheduled to release in the month of May, a week before the date of HP PAT 2018 exam.
- The same exam conducting authority HPTEB will release the HP PAT 2018Admit Card.
- HP PAT 2018 admit card will be released online on the official website.
- No offline admit card will be sent to anyone.
- Candidates have to Log in using their Log In ID and Password to get their admit card for the exam.
- HP PAT admit card contains important information about the candidate.
- It is used as the proof of Identity on the day of the exam. This makes it an important document in itself.
- The time limit to download the admit card is the day before the HP PAT 2018 examination.
- No Email or reminder is sent to the candidate, he/she has to download the admit card on his own before the date of examination.
- The same admit card is also used at the time of admission.
HP PAT 2018 Important Dates
The dates given below should be kept in mind by the students so that they do not miss any deadline regarding the examination.
|Name of the event||Date|
|HP PAT Application starts||Second Week of April 2018|
|Last date for applying||Second Week of May 2018|
|Admit Card is released in||Third Week of May 2018|
|Exam date||Last Week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||May/June 2018|
How to get HP PAT 2018 Admit Card?
HP PAT 2018 is an important document. It is document needed to gain entry in to the exam centre on the exam day. Failing to provide the exam admit card at the venue can stop the candidate from taking the test.
The steps needed to download HP PAT 2018 Admit Card are given below:
- Go to the official website of the institute- http://hptsb.onlineadmission.net
- On the homepage, there are four broad blue tabs, click on the last tab which says ‘LOGIN Existing Members’.
- Users are redirected to the Log In page after clicking the tab.
- Enter your Log in ID and Password carefully.
- Type the captcha code which is shown there.
- Click on the ‘LOGIN’ button at the end of the page after entering your credentials.
- After logging in, applicants are taken to the user panel, hunt for the admit card link and click on it.
- On clicking the link, candidate’s HP PAT 2018 Admit Card is produced.
- Save the admit card and take a print out of the same on a A4 size white page.
- They can take multiple printouts for future reference.
Be certain to reach the exam center with this print out. No one will be permitted to take the test without the HP PAT 2018 hall ticket under any kind of circumstances.
Details on HP PAT 2018 Admit Card
The candidates should be well known to the fact that HP PAT Admit Card is essential to get entry into the examination hall at the time of exam. The admit card have the crucial information regarding the student’s registration, including roll number, date of the examination, details of test center allotted to the candidate and the time of the examination. The following particulars are there on the admit card issued for HP PAT 2018 exam:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Examination center details
- Venue address
- Date and time of the exam
Discrepancy in HP PAT 2018 Admit Card
Candidates must verify all the information given on the admit card. If any kind of fault is found in the details, they should contact the administration or the university to get it resolved as soon as possible. The contact details of the authority are mentioned below:
HP Takniki Shiksha Board,
Dharamsala at Dari Distt.,
Phone: 01892 225755, 18001808025
Fax: 01892 229055
Also, a team is there to help the students. Helpdesk Numbers are as follows:
Sh. Hitesh Kaushal: 7807302274
Sh. Sudershan Kumar: 7807576112
Sh. Neeraj Kumar: 8629067537
Sh. Nishant Sharma: 9805370083
There are also facilitation centres set up by HPTEB for the students in worry.
The details are:
- Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi H.P.
- Govt. Polytechnic Hamirpur, Distt. Hamirpur H.P.
- Govt. Polytechnic Rohru, Distt. Shimla H.P.
01781-240102(O), Fax No. 01781-241303
- Govt. Polytechnic for Women Kandaghat, Distt. Solan H.P.
- Govt. Polytechnic Kangra, Distt. Kangra H.P.
Documents required with HP PAT 2018 Admit Card
HP PAT 2018 Admit Card must be inevitably carried by a candidate to enter the examination centre. The admit card will be used to confirm the identity of the candidate. Along with the admit card, candidates are required to carry another document as a proof of identity. This is not mentioned though.
The POI certificate can be any one of these:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
The supervisor verifies the candidate’s identity by matching the details of the admit card with the offered document.
HP PAT 2018 Exam Centers
HP PAT 2018 is a state level examination and it is conducted all over the state. Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board conducts HP PAT 2018 exam in 29 centers all over state of Himachal Pradesh. The examination centre once allotted to candidate will not be considered for change at any stage. Therefore, candidates must carefully select the exam center at the time of application. All major cities will have test centres.
Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates have to reach well before the reporting time stated in the admit card on the day of scheduled appointment.
- This allows time for safety checks, identity verification and checking in for examination.
- Students must take their HP PAT 2018 Admit Card with them.
- Entrants are not allowed to take cell phones, watches, food stuff, study material, lockets, bags, electronic devices or any other barred items inside the examination centre.
- No need to carry stationary/writing material to exam centre.
- Any distrustful or disruptive behaviour on part of the candidate may lead to termination of candidature.