HITSEEE (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination) is conducted by HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) every year. Candidates who wish to take admission in the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science must appear for HITSEEE 2018.
- Candidates interested in pursuing architecture and engineering should apply for HITSEE 2018.
- The available programs of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, in which candidates can get admission if they qualify in HITSEE 2018 are Architecture and B.Tech.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for HITSEEE 2018 by filling the application form.
- HITSEEE 2018 Application Forms will be available from the Third week of January, 2018
- HITSEEE 2018 will be conducted tentatively in the last week of April, 2018.
- HITSEE is a 2-hour entrance examination where 120 questions are asked
- Objective type of questions is generally asked in HITSEEE. The questions will be based on the syllabus of 10 +2 level.
- Questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be asked in HITSEEE 2018. The medium of examination is online.
HITSEE 2018 is a university level entrance examination. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for HITSEEE 2018 by accessing the official portal of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates interested in appearing for HITSEEE 2018 must know about all the important exam dates so that they can apply for the examination on time. The important exam dates of HITSEEE 2018 are given in the table below:
|1.||Notification of the availability of HITSEEE 2018 application form||First week of January,2018|
|2.||Availability of application form||Third week of January, 2018|
|3.||Last date of submitting the application form||Second week of April, 2018|
|4.||Availability of admit card||April, 2018|
|5.||Date of examination||Last week of April, 2018|
|6.||Result of examination||Second week of May, 2018|
|7.||Counselling||Second week of May, 2018|
Candidates must keep in mind that all the dates mentioned in the table are tentative. If any changes are made to the schedule of HITSEEE 2018, candidates can get to know about it from the official website of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. It is advised to candidates to keep checking the official website of the university so that they can stay updated on any news related to HITSEEE 2018.
HITSEEE 2018 Eligibility
Candidates interested in appearing for HITSEEE 2018 should first check if they are eligible to apply for the examination. The eligibility criteria of HITSEE are prepared by the authorities of the examination. Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the examination. If applicants do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their application will be cancelled by the authorities of the university.
The eligibility requirement is different for different courses. The complete eligibility criteria for HITSEEE 2018 is given below:
For B.Tech Courses
- Candidates who want to take admission to the B.Tech Degree program should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- The university won’t consider improvement marks for admission.
For B.Tech Biotechnology
- Candidates should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50 % marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together.
For B.Arch Courses
- Candidates should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics or business mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Alternatively, candidates can complete a 3 year diploma program (10 +3) with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Candidates must have qualified NATA examination with a minimum of 80/200 score.
Age Limit and Nationality
Candidates applying for HITSEEE 2018 should have reached at least 17 years of age when they are filling the application form. The upper age limit for applying for HITSEE 2018 is 19 years. Candidates should be less than 19 years or 19 years on the last week of April, 2018. Only Indian nationals, residing in India can apply for HITSEEE 2018.
HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for HITSEEE 2018 must submit the application form on time. They should be careful while filling the application form as incorrect details on the application form can result in the form being cancelled. There should be no data that proves to be incorrect when it is verified against the official certificates/documents.
The application form should also not be incomplete. Candidates are required to fill all the sections of the application form. The last date for submitting the duly filled HITSEEE 2018 Application Form is the 2nd week of April, 2018. The application fee for HITSEEE 2018 is INR 925 along with bank charges.
Here are some important things that you need to know about HITSEE 2018 application form:
- Candidates need a valid email ID for filling the application form. If the candidate doesn’t have a personal email ID, he/she should create a new email ID before applying online for HITSEEE 2018.
- Candidates must ensure that the signature and photograph that they are uploading should be less than 50 KB and should be in .jpg format.
- The steps required to complete the application process are:
- Online registration at the official website of the university www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Login to the website by using email ID and password.
- Filling the application form by starting with personal details, selection of test centers and uploading photograph and signature.
- Online payment of the registration fee through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Candidates must take a printout of the provisional registration slip and retain it carefully for future reference.
- Candidates are advised not to share their registration number to any other person.
- The helpline number for filling the online form is 7815930295.
Candidates should fill HITSEEE 2018 Application Form carefully so that they don’t face any problems in downloading the admit card and appearing for the examination.
VITSEEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who have submitted HITSEE 2018 Application Form before the last date will be issued HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of HITS. They have to enter their application number for downloading their HITSEEE admit card.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card before the day of the examination. The admit card will be available for download on April, 2018. The steps to download HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the university www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘HITSEEE 2018’.
- Then click on ‘Download admit card’.
- Enter your application number.
- Click on ‘login’ button.
- Admit card will be generated on your computer screen.
Candidates must verify their admit card before taking a print out of it to ensure that all the details mentioned on their HITSEEE 2018 admit card are accurate. Candidates need to carry the printout of the admit card on the day of the examination. They should also keep the admit card safely with them till the process of admission is over.
Please note that the official website of the university may slow down for some time due to the huge number of aspirants. There is nothing to worry if something like this happens while downloading the admit card.
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Centers
The exam center for HITSEEE 2018 will be mentioned clearly on the admit card of candidates. They are allocated on the basis of preferences of candidates that they have mentioned while filling the application form. Candidates are required to mention the choice of test centers while filling the application form.
Candidates need to report to the mentioned exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam commences. HITSEEE 2108 is held in all the major cities and towns of the country. There are 70 online exam centers for HITSEEE 2018. Candidates need to follow the rules and regulations printed on the back of the admit card on the day of the examination so that they don’t face any problem in the exam center.
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
HITSEEE 2018 examination will be in English language. The exam duration of the paper is 2 hours. 120 questions will be asked in the examination. They will be objective questions. HITSEEE 2018 paper is divided into 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Questions will be asked from these three subjects. The questions will be of 12th class level. The exam pattern of HITSEEE 2018 is further explained in the following table:
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Number of questions||120|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Sections in paper||3|
|Name of sections and marks assigned to each||Physics-40 Chemistry-40 Mathematics-40|
Candidates must know the exam pattern of HITSEEE 2018 so that they can prepare accordingly for the examination.
HITSEEE 2018 Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for HITSEEE 2018 must download the syllabus of HITSEEE 2018 from the official website of the university so that they can start preparing for the examination. The reference books that candidates need to study for qualifying in the examination are mentioned in the syllabus of HITSEEE 2018.
Candidates must follow the syllabus when they are preparing for the entrance examination to get admission at the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. The subjects on which HITSEEE 2018 examination will be based are as follows:
- Semiconductor devices and their applications
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic waves and wave optics
- Magnetism and Magnetic effects of electric current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Current Electricity
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Atomic Structure
- Carbonyl compounds
- Isomerism in organic compounds
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- P, D and F block elements
- Organic nitrogen compounds
- Coordination chemistry and solid state chemistry
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- Differential equations
- Discrete mathematics
- Complex numbers
- Analytical geometry of three dimensions
- Vector algebra
- Probability distributions
- Application of matrices and determinants
- Integral calculus and its application
Candidates appearing for HITSEEE 2018 must refer the syllabus to score well in the examination.
HITSEEE 2018 Results
Result of HITSEEE 2018 will be announced on the Second week of May, 2018. The university will upload the score card on their official website. Candidates can see their results and download their score card by visiting the official website of the university. They need to login by using their email ID. Candidates can see their result by entering their name and application number after logging into the official website.
Candidates should take a printout of their score card as it will be needed during the time of counselling. They should retain the score card till the process of admission is over.
Cut off is the minimum marks that candidates must obtain for getting admission to the university. HITSEEE 2018 cut off is different for different undergraduate programs. Candidates can get to know about the cut off marks from the official website of the university. They can understand if they have qualified in HITSEEE 2018 examination by seeing the cut off prescribed by the authorities of the university.
HITSEEE 2018 Counselling
HITSEEE 2018 Counselling will start from the Second week of May, 2018 after the results are announced by the university. Allocation of seats will be based strictly on HITSEEE All India Rank 2018. Candidates who obtain high marks in the entrance examination have higher chances of getting admission in the program of their choice.
Candidates will be eligible for appearing in HITSEEE 2018 counselling session if their name appears in the merit list. Candidates need to carry the following documents in the counselling session:
- HITSEEE 2018 Score Card
- HITSEEE 2018 Hall Ticket
- Certificate of Class 10
- Certificate of Class 12
- AADHAR Card
The counselling sessions for HITSEEE 2018 will be held in the admission office of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.