DU LLB 2017 or Delhi University Bachelors in Law 2017 Exam for graduates is conducted every year by Delhi University for admission in LLB programmes. The DU LLB 2017 Exam for the Eligible Candidates will be conducted in fourth week of June, 2017. The Results of DU LLB 2017 is expected to be released in first week of July, 2017. Post Result, DU LLB 2017 Counselling will be done for the qualified candidates according to the merit list prepared. Candidates are advised to stick to the Exam Calendar for any updates.
The Application for DU LLB 2017 will Start in fourth week of April, 2017 and will concluded in Last week of May, 2017. DU LLB 2017 is scheduled to be held in June, 2017. The DU LLB 2017 Admit Card will be released in First week of June, 2017.
|DU LLB Eligibility||DU LLB Results||DU LLB Cut Off|
DU LLB 2017 Important Dates
The candidates can apply online for DU LLB 2017 from April, 2017 to May, 2017. The exam will be held on June, 2017.Candidates should keep in mind the following dates while applying for DU LLB 2017 entrance examination:
|Date of Notification||April, 2017|
|Commencement of online registration||4th week of April, 2017|
|Last day of online registration||Last week of May, 2017|
|Last day to pay application fee for already registered candidates||May, 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of June, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||4th week of June, 2017|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of July, 2017|
|Last day to deposit Admission fee (for shortlisted candidates)||July, 2017|
|Beginning of Counselling Process||2nd week of July|
DU LLB 2017 Seat Matrix
This year total 2310 seats are available for admission to LLB programme at Delhi University Institutes. Given below is the category wise Seat Matrix for LLB 2017 Programme:
|CATEGORY||NUMBER OF SEATS|
|OBC(Other Backward Caste)||623|
Eligibility Criteria For DU LLB 2017
It is important for candidates to check their eligibility for DU LLB 2017 before applying. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, he or she will have to give up his/her claim for admission. The general eligibility criterion to apply for DU LLB 2017 Course is given below:
- Candidates appearing for the DU LLB 2017 Exam must have completed his /her graduation or an equivalent examination.
- General category students should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- A minimum of 45% marks must be secured by the students belonging to OBC, widows/wards of ex-servicemen as prescribed and wards of serving personnel (CW), physically handicapped (PH) category.
- A minimum of 40% marks must be secured by the students belonging to SC/ST category.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age bar for filling in applications form for LLB programme.
DU LLB 2017 Application Procedure
The candidates can apply online for DU LLB 2017 from 4th week of April, 2017 to Last week of May, 2017. A candidate has to visit the official website to register using valid Email ID and password to apply for the exam. An applicant has to fill the application form carefully as no changes will be allowed once the fee is paid. The steps to apply for DU LLB 2017 are given below:
Step 1: Registration
Candidates have to register online for DU LLB 2017 on the official website of Delhi University.
Step 2: Fill the form
After successful registration, candidates have to fill DU LLB 2017 Application Form carefully.
Step 3: Uploading the Documents
Applicants have to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the specified format.
Step 4: Fees Payment
A candidate is required to pay DU LLB 2017 Application Fee online after uploading of documents.
Step 5: Final Submission
Check all the details carefully before submitting the DU LLB 2017 Application Form. Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
The process to fill DU LLB 2017 Application Form is given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the DU LLB Application Form 2017 link.
- Then, click on “New User Registration” Button.
- Fill the details such as Candidate’s Name, Parents' Name, E-Mail Id, Password and Mobile Number carefully to register.
- After successful registration, a candidate will receive a confirmation mail on his or her Email ID that will contain information regarding Login ID and Password.
- The candidate has to then Login for filling the Application form using Login ID and Password.
- Enter all the essential information in the DU LLB 2017 Application Form Carefully.
- Then, Upload documents such as Photograph and Signature in the specified format.
- A candidate has to pay the Application Fee online
- After successful transaction, check all the details carefully before submitting the Application Form.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
DU LLB 2017 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the DU LLB 2017 Application Fee online. The application fee for General and OBC candidates is INR 750 and for SC/ST candidates is INR 350. The last day to pay Application Fee for DU LLB 2017 is Last week of May, 2017 (for unregistered candidates) and May, 2017 (for already registered candidates).
|DU LLB Admit Card||DU LLB Exam Pattern||DU LLB Participating Colleges|
DU LLB 2017 Exam Pattern
DU LLB 2017 Exam will be conducted in offline mode. The session will begin at 12:00 P.M and end at 02:00 P.M. The candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the exam. It is mandatory for students to attempt all the questions and finish the paper on time as no extra time will be given in any situation. The exam will have 175 Multiple Choice Questions and candidates can score maximum 700 marks.
DU LLB 2017 Exam is divided into following sections
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Legal Awareness & Aptitude
DU LLB 2017 Exam Marking Scheme
- A candidate will awarded 4 marks for every correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- If a candidate marks more than 1 answer to a question then it will be considered as wrong. 1 mark will be deducted for the same.
- No mark will be deducted for unanswered question.
The exam will be held at six cities of India including Bengaluru, Delhi, Jammu, Kolkata, Nagpur and Varanasi.
DU LLB 2017 Admit Card
DU LLB 2017 Admit Card will be available for download from 1st week of June, 2017. Admit Cards can be downloaded in online mode only. The candidates have to Login using Email ID and Password to download the Admit Card. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry DU LLB 2017 Admit Card along with valid Identity Proof.
The steps to download DU LLB 2017 Admit Card are given below:
- Visit the official website of DU LLB
- Login using Registered ID and Password
- After Entering Captcha Code, Click on “Login” Button
- Click on the Admit Card Link
- Then, Click on Download Button
- Take out the print of the Admit Card
DU LLB 2017 Results
DU LLB 2017 results will be announced on or before 1st week of july 2017. The candidates can check their result online by visiting the official website. Candidates will not be sent any notification regarding results on their Email ID or Mobile Number. A student can check both total and subject-wise scores. The steps to check DU LLB 2017 Results are given below:
- Visit official website
- Login using Registered ID and Password
- Click on ‘Results’ tab
- Candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen
- Save the result and take out its print out
DU LLB 2017 Counselling
The Faculty of Law of University of Delhi will conduct the Counselling based on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. DU LLB 2017 counselling process will commence in the 3rd week of July 2017. It will be held in offline mode. Following are the general points regarding counselling:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling process at the University Campus
- The competent authority may organize 5 rounds of counselling for all categories of candidates.
- The candidates will be called in order of merit and asked to fill up Law Centre Option-Cum-Undertaking form.
- The admission will be offered as per the preference of the Centre given by the candidate subject to the availability of seats.
- A candidate who has been offered a seat at a Law Centre will have no right to take admission at any other Law Centre. After admission, no student can claim change of his/her Law Centre.
- Applicants failing to appear in person on the particular date and time for counselling or does not meet the eligibility criteria will have to give up his/her claim for admission.
- It is mandatory for the candidates even whose results of the qualifying Degree examinations are awaited, must attend counselling as per the schedule.
- It is very important for a candidate to pay the admission fee on or before the specified date. In case of failure of submission of admission fee, the seat will be given to the next candidate in merit.
|DU LLB Results||DU LLB Conselling||DU LLB Cut Off|
Candidates are required to carry some Important Documents in original along with their Xerox copies at the time of counselling. The list of Important Documents that are required at the time of counselling is given below:
- DU LLB 2017 Admit Card
- DU LLB 2017 Application form
- DU LLB 2017 Score Card
- Class X Passing Certificate
- Class XII Passing Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Degree Certificate (Provisional Certificate If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark-Sheet
- Scheduled Caste/ Tribe/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ PH / CW Certificate (If Required)
- Eight Passport Size Photographs
DU LLB 2017 Merit List
The competent authority will release the DU LLB 2017 Merit List on the official website. It will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. DU LLB 2017 Merit List will contain information such as name, roll number, marks and category rank. DU LLB 2017 Counselling will be based on the Category Rank. The Merit List will be available in both online (official website) and offline (University Campus). No request for change in the Merit List will be entertained in any circumstances.
A candidate can check DU LLB 2017 Merit List by following below mentioned steps:
- Go to DU LLB 2017 official website
- Then, click on the official link of DU LLB 2017 Merit List
- Find your name in the list and check Category Rank / Overall Rank
- After that download Merit List of DU LLB 2017
DU LLB 2017 Seat Allotment Process
Candidates will be allotted seats only after submission and verification of documents. The allocation of seats is based on the order of merit. The seats will be allotted to the candidates in the three participating institutions- Campus Law center, Law center I and Law center II. DU has 3 centers offering admission to the students in 3-year undergraduate courses. Given below is the list of Participating Institutes with the number of seats available:
|Participating Institute||Number Of Seats|
|Campus Law Center||871|
|Law Center I||1044|
|Law Center II||696|