DU JAT 2017 Application Process
The Joint Admission Test (JAT) also known as Delhi University BMS CET is conducted yearly by the University of Delhi. It is one of the most popular and sought after entrance exams for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration and Finance and Investment Analysis (BBA, FIA), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) and BA (H) Business Economics courses.
The DU JAT 2017 exam will be held on June 20, 2017. The DU JAT 2017 Application Process is completely online and students could register themselves at Delhi University Undergraduate Admission Portal. Mandatories for DU JAT 2017 Application Process include scanned copy of qualifying exams’ certificates, recent color
Documents Required For DU JAT 2017 Application Process
Candidates are required to prepare some mandatory documents before beginning their DU JAT 2017 Application Process
- Scanned and Original Copy of Class XII Marksheet
- Scanned and original Copy of Class X Marksheet
- Passport Size color photograph(Scanned and Original)
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Working Email ID and mobile number
- Debit/Credit Card for Payment
- Working Internet Connection
DU JAT 2017 Application Form
The application form of the entrance exam will be available Online for those candidates who want to fill and register for the exam on May 13, 2017.
The application fees are mentioned below which will depend upon the category of the candidates and number of courses.
|Category||Exactly One Course (INR)||Any Two Courses (INR)||All Courses (INR)|
|General / OBC||600||800||1000|
|SC / ST/ CW/ PwD||300||400||500|
|Foreign Students||Application Fees are based upon the rules of the University of Delhi|
DU JAT 2017 Application Procedure
- The Application Form of the entrance exam will be filled by the candidate through Online and for this procedure they will have to create the Login ID and Password first.
- Once the Login ID and Password will be created by the candidates they will need some document so that they can fill the fields which will be asked in the application form like Class 12thMarksheet, Scanned copy of their signature, Soft copy of their passport size photograph, Annual Income record of family and Debit / Credit card.
- After completion of the application form the candidates will have to make the payment by using Debit/ Credit card and the application fees will be depended upon the category of the candidates and number of courses.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the entire process of filling the application form in the first attempt they can use the “Save and Logout” option. The same form will be saved and candidate can use it again and can make the payment. But if in case the payment is made by the candidate, then they cannot do editing in the application form.
- At the time of completion of the payment of the fee, an Acknowledgement Slip will be generated.
- The candidates will have to carry the printout of the acknowledgement slip with them till the time of the admission will be sought in a college.
Also Check JAT Eligibility