CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card
CUSAT CAT 2017 B.Tech (Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test) is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering courses. CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card will be issued for all candidates who’s CUSAT CAT 2017 Application Form were not rejected. CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card will be accessible online only and will be available for download on the university website.
CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Hall ticket is a document, which has the details of the examination centre allotted to the candidate and the timings of the exam. It is essential that a candidate takes a printout of a valid CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card at the test centre otherwise he/ she will not be allowed to take the exam under any circumstances.
CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card is also an important document which will be required to be provided by the candidates at all the subsequent stages of the admission process and final allotment of the seats.
Read the following sections of this article for the complete guidelines about the process of downloading the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card, the essential points to take care of regarding it, the examination centres and the instructions for the day of the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 examination.
How To Download CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card ?
CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card will be available for download at the official website of the university from 18 April 2017 onwards. The last date for downloading the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card is 1 May 2017.
CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card will not be sent to any candidate through post or courier. The procedure for accessing and downloading the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Hall Ticket are as follows:
- Log on to the home page of the official CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 website.
- There will be a link for downloading the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card. Click on the link which will be followed by a page asking for the candidate’s details.
- Provide the registration number and date of birth.
- Press submit button.
- The CUSAT CAT B.Tech 2017 Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the PDF file of the CUSAT CAT B.Tech2017 Admit card by clicking on the download icon.
- Take a printout of the downloaded CUSAT CAT B.Tech2017 Admit card using an A4 size paper, and make sure to carry it, along with a valid ID proof, to the allotted examination centre. Without this printout of the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to take the test.
- The candidates should keep their Admit card safe till the entire admission process is over.
Discrepancies In The CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card
The candidates must check all the information on their CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card. If there are any discrepancies in the information, it must be brought to the notice of the Admissions Officer, contact number: 1800 266 7754 (9 am to 6 pm, except on Sundays)
Details Mentioned On The CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card
The CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card will have the following information about the candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth, gender and category
- Roll number of the candidate
- Examination centre that is allotted and its address
- Examination appearing for
- Date and time of the examination
- Photo of the candidate
- Space for signature of the candidate
- Instructions for the candidates for the examination day
Instructions Related To The CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card
The important instructions regarding CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card are given below:
- CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card will not be send individually by post/ fax /courier.
- CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card is required to be downloaded online from the official website.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card.
- Candidates must retain their CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card till the entire admission process is complete.
Instructions For CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Examination Day
The important instructions for CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Examination Day are given below:
- Candidates must report at the allotted CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 test centre at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 will begin on the exact time as mentioned on the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit Card.
- Each candidate will be allotted a computer at the test centre.
- The assigned computer at the test centre will have a login screen. If the login screen is not available, the candidate must immediately inform the invigilator.
- The candidates will be prompted to login into the system 10 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Login using the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Roll number and date the birth.
- After successfully logging in the system, the following will appear on the screen:
- Profile information: The details of the candidates as provided in the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Application Form will appear. Verify the information on the screen and click ‘I Accept’ or ‘I Deny’ accordingly.
- Detailed Exam Instructions: Read the instructions carefully.
- Click the button ‘I am ready to begin’.
- CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 is essentially an Objective Type Exam where the candidates will be given four choices for every question and they will be required to select the best answer for that question.
- Every correct answer will fetch 3 marks. However, if an answer is incorrect, there will be a penalty of 1 mark.
- On the screen, there will be a timer that will show the balance time remaining in the completion of the test.
- Candidates are advised to practice the online mock test provided on the official website. It will also familiarize them the online interface. On the actual exam also, the question number will have the colour and shape as explained in the online mock paper.
- Click ‘Save and Next’ to save your response to a question and move onto the next one.
- Click ’Mark for Review’ button to come back to a question at a later point in the examination.
- Click ‘Clear Response’ to clear an answer provided for a question.
- There will be a summary of each section, comprising details such as the number of questions attempted, not answered, marked for review. By placing the cursor over the name of the section, the candidate can view the section summary.
- If the present font size is not comfortable and the candidate wishes to make it larger, he/ she can do so by informing the invigilator, after whose confirmation, the font size can be increased from the ones that are visible on the top of the screen.
- Click ‘Instructions’ to refer to the examination instructions at any point during the examination.
- After the scheduled time for the test is over, the ‘Submit’ button will be automatically activated and the paper will be submitted. At this point, no further responses can be marked or changed.
- The candidates are advised to keep checking the timer for better time management.
- If at any point during the examination, the candidates gets logged out of the system, in that case all the marked responses will be automatically saved. The candidate can login again and the timer will resume from the point it had stopped.
- If at any point during the examination, the candidate’s ID gets locked, he/ she must immediately inform the invigilator. The invigilator will help in unlocking the ID and the candidate can then resume with his/ her exam.
- Electronic gadgets such as calculators, pagers, cell phones etc. are strictly not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any kind of malpractice or disruptive behaviour will lead to eviction from the examination hall.
- In case of any technical issues, the candidate must immediately inform the invigilator.
- Talking to other candidates during the examination will be considered as disruptive behaviour.
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall until the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 paper is submitted and the entire duration of the test has elapsed.
- Candidates must remember to bring a printout of their valid CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card to the examination centre. Without a valid Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to take the test.
- A valid photo ID is also required to be furnished, along with the CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Admit card, at the test centre, for verification purposes. No candidate will be allowed to take the test without producing a valid photo ID.
- In case a candidate does not have any valid photo ID, he/ she must download the ‘Identity Certificate’ issued by the CUSAT 2017. He/ She must duly fill it and affix a recent, passport sixe photograph in the space provided. This is then to be attested by the Gazetted Officer. The candidate can then produce this as a photo ID at the examination centre.
CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 Examination Centres
The CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 will be conducted all across India and at test centres in Dubai. The examination centres for the CUSAT CAT B.Tech2017 are listed below:
- New Delhi
Besides the above CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 will also be conducted at all the District Head Quarters of Kerala as mentioned below:
- Adoor (Pathanamthitta)
- Thodupuzha (Idukki)
- Kalpatta (Waynad)
CUSAT CAT Engineering 2017 will also be conducted at test centres located in Dubai.