COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test is conducted by medical, engineering and dental private colleges every year for the candidates seeking admission in medical, engineering and dental undergraduate programs. COMEDK UGET is conducted all across the country and is a computer based entrance examination. The COMEDK application form started from February 08, 2017 and is a online process.
COMEDK UGET Surrender Policy
COMEDK UGET 2017 examination is scheduled on May 08, 2017. COMEDK UGET 2017 has released the notification regarding the surrender policy on its official website on July 02, 2017. A candidate to whom a seat was allotted in the first round of counseling can surrender their seat before the commencement of second round of counseling so that it can be offered to a candidate who is eligible of such seat during the second round of counseling.
Surrender of seats would be done online and will also have a separate procedure for the same. The allotment of the surrendered seats of COMEDK UGET 2017 will have different schedule for engineering and architecture.
COMEDK UGET Surrender Schedule
The below mentioned table depicts the schedule for surrender:
|STREAM||Dates of seat allotment||Commencement of surrender||Surrender ends at|
|Engineering||28/06/2017 to 9/07/2017||9:00 AM of 12/07/2017||6:00 PM of 15/07/2017|
|Engineering||11/06/2017 to 12/06/2017||2:00 PM of 13/07/2017||6:00 PM of 15/07/2017|
|Architecture||On 13/07/2017||10:00 AM of 20/07/2017||6:00 PM of 23/07/2017|
LATEST B.TECH APPLICATION FORMS
COMEDK UGET Surrender Process
The candidates who wish to surrender their seat can follow the below mentioned steps before the commencement COMEDK UGET 2017 second round of counseling:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET 2017 and login by using unique user ID and password provided to the candidate at the time of registration process. Seat surrender cannot be communicated by a candidate through a separate email or fax or by any other mode.
- Once logged in, a candidate is required to fill a seat surrender form by clicking on ‘seat surrender’ tab.
- The seat surrender form will appear by clicking on the ‘+’ sign.
- Once the ‘+’ sign is clicked, a screen will appear which will depict the seat selected in the first round of counseling along with the application number, name of the candidate, college selected and course selected.
- The candidate is required to select whether to surrender the seat or not by clicking on yes or no.
- In case the candidate select ‘no’, then he or she can close the browser by clicking on ‘X’ or enter the ‘submit’ button and if a candidates select a ‘yes’ , then he or she will be required to accept the declaration and then again click ‘yes’ for confirmation.
- If a candidate desires to attend the second round of counseling after surrendering, he or she can select yes or no. the candidates must note that they are required to get all the original documents and demand draft of Rs 5000/- during the second round of counseling.
- The candidate is required to enter his or her bank details such as bank account holder name ,account number, Bank name , branch, IFSC code details.
- Once the details are entered, the candidate is required to click on the check box for confirmation.
- The candidates must check the details entered are correct or not by clicking on ‘ preview application’ tab .
- Once the details are verified, take a printout of the surrender form which is necessary for second round of counseling and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on submit button, the screen will display surrender application and a printout of this is also required to be taken by clicking on ‘print form’ tab.