COMEDK UGET is conducted for B.Tech/B.Arch admissions in COMEDK member institutions. COMEDK UGET 2017 is scheduled on May 14, 2017. It is an online test comprising of 4 sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. COMEDK Exam pattern consists of class 12th science stream syllabus.
Candidates can check full information about COMEDK exam pattern in the article below.This will help them in making strategic planning for COMEDK UGET. They can also take help of sample papers provided below.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern Highlights
A set pattern is followed in COMEDK UGET 2017 examination.60 questions are asked from each subject. There is no negative marking the exam.
60 x 3
Exam duration is 3 hours.
Each of 1
Each Correct Answer is awarded 1 mark.
No negative marking is applicable in COMEDK.
COMEDK UGET will be conducted online.
Multiple choice questions are asked.
Total number of questions is 180.
- Questions in each subject test is in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Each MCQ carries 1 mark
- There is no negative marking scheme in COMEDK UGET 2017
- In case of a tie in the test score, least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) are calculated
To simplify the whole test pattern of each course following table is given. It tells about the number of MCQs asked in each subject for different courses:
Know More COMEDK Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Test Timings
COMEDK UGET 2017 is on May 7, 2017, the Sunday. It is divided in 2 sessions i.e. morning session and afternoon session, so that candidates appearing for more than 1 exam do not feel confused or stressed about the timings of the test. The whole test schedule of the COMEDK UGET 2017 is described in the table given below:
| Course||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics||English|
|PCM (B.E.)||10 am - 12 pm (Morning)||12 pm - 1 pm (Morning)||_|
|PCB (MBBS/ BDS)||10 am - 12 pm (Morning)||_||2:30 pm - 4:30 pm (Afternoon)|
|PCMB (MBBS/ BDS and B.E.)||10 am - 12 pm (Morning)||12 pm - 1 pm (Morning)||2:30 pm - 4:30 pm (Afternoon)|
Know More Information About COMEDK UGET Merit List
LATEST B.TECH APPLICATION FORMS
COMEDK UGET Tie Breaking
When 2 or more than 2 candidates score the same marks then, there exists a tie. Tie breaker is used to define the rank secured by the candidates. Least negative responses given by the applicants are calculated to define the rank. If the tie still persists, than following measure are taken to break the tie in accordance with the respective course in COMEDK UGET 2017:
For Medical/ Dental candidates:
- The principle of least number of wrong answers in Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively.
- Aggregate marks in Chemistry and Biology.
- Marks in Biology in COMEDK UGET 2017.
- Elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
For Engineering candidates:
- Number of least negative responses in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry, respectively.
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics.
- Marks in Mathematics in COMEDK UGET 2017.
- Age of the Candidate, the elder candidate is preferred.
COMEDK UGET Guidelines For Computer Based Test
- For morning session, reporting time is 120 minutes before the commencement of the test (8:00 am)
- Candidates who have opted for subjects in afternoon session must report latest by 1:30 pm
- In order to familiarize the students to the computer based test, a mock test is available on the official website of COMEDK UGET 2017
- There is a countdown timer on the computer screens, that display the remaining time available to complete the examination
- There is a Question Palette on the right side of the computer screen that shows the status of each question
- Candidates can easily navigate to any question by clicking on the question number in the Question Palette
- Candidates can mark a question for review before saving the correct answer
- Answer status for a Section can be viewed by placing the mouse over the name of the Section
- All the questions can be viewed by clicking on the Question Paper button
- In Physics and Chemistry paper, candidate can shuffle number of times between different sections and change the optional sections as well
- Each correct answer is worth of 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong attempts
Know More COMEDK UGET Admit Card & COMEDK UGET Exam Centers
COMEDK UGET Candidate’s Dismissal
During COMEDK UGET 2017, if any candidate is found breaking any kind of rule or regulation than the test administrator of COMEDK UGET 2017 is authorized to dismiss that candidate from the test session. No result will be announced in respect of dismissed candidates. Given below are some such grounds on the basis of which any candidate can face dismissal from COMEDK UGET 2017:
- If a candidate is found attempting to take the test for someone else
- If one fails to provide the unique identity proof whenever asked for
- Creating disturbance at the test venue
- Any un-authorized help taken or given
- Use of anyforbidden / un-authorized testing aids, such as personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc.
- Presence of any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers
- Leaving the test center before the mentioned time
- Refusal of directions given by the invigilators
- Photographic mismatch / photographs older than 3 months
- Smudged or hazy photograph results in disqualification of the candidate
- Involvement in ragging or any other criminal records of the candidate, in the past history
- Hall entry after 9:30 am for the morning session and 2 pm for afternoon session results in the dismissal as well.