UGC NET Admit Card 2017
UGC NET Admit Card 2017 for November session is available from October 2017, onwards. Candidates can download the admit card in online mode from the official website of UGC NET i.e. cbsenet.nic.in. UGC NET Application Form 2017 was to be last filled till September 11, 2017.
Here are some key points about UGC NET Admit Card:
- The admit card will be released by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates can log in through their Exam date, PID and Password to access the admit card from the official website.
- In case candidates don’t receive UGC NET Admit Card 2017, they should contact CBSE at firstname.lastname@example.org. immediately.
- UGC NET is conducted at 90 Test Cities across India each year for 84 subjects.
- Make sure you carry your UGC NET application form, two recent color photographs, receipt of payment and a valid photo ID in original at exam hall.
Highlights of UGC NET Admit Card
|Availability of UGC NET 2017 Admit Card||October 2017|
|Issuing Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|UGC NET Admit Card can be downloaded from||cbsenet.nic.in|
|details on Admit Card||Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Test Center’s Address, Photograph and Signature, Important Instructions|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||A Photo ID, UGC NET Application Form, Receipt of Payment and 2 Recent Photograph|
|CBSE NET Helpline Number||7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399524|
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2017?
- The admit card for UGC NET will be available in online mode only.
- No intimation will be made to the candidates in person. They must keep a regular check on the official website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in.
- For November Session of UGC NET 2017, candidates can begin downloading the admit card from October onwards.
- It will bear all the important information about the candidates, exam center and exam details.
Here is how you can download your UGC NET Admit Card:
- Go to CBSE UGC NET official website.
- Click on the link referred as UGC NET Admit Card 2017.
- Enter your login details i.e. Application Number and your password.
- Login and download NET Admit Card.
- Take a print out of UGC NET Admit Card on A4 sheet.
- In case a candidate has forgotten their password, they can recover it using security question, or by getting a verification code on SMS or resetting the password through email.
Problems in Downloading UGC NET 2017 Admit Card
There may be several reasons due to which a candidate is not able to download the UGC NET Admit Card. These reasons are mentioned below: -
- Many candidates have applied for UGC NET 2017 Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both. On the day of release of Admit cards, all candidates will be waiting to get their CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card, which may overload the servers, Candidate should try to log in again at a time when fewer candidates are likely to be logging in.
- There may be a problem with candidate’s log in details, check that you are typing your application number and password correctly.
- In case you have forgotten either of Application number or password, use forgot application number or forgot password to retrieve them.
- Check that you are using the correct browser that supports the website with all functions enabled, there may be a problem with your browser.
Note - Even after following above steps if the candidate is still unable to download CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card, they should contact the concerned authority immediately.
Details on UGC NET 2017 Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card is issued by the CBSE to candidates who successfully completed UGC NET Application Form. The details mentioned on UGC NET Admit Card are given below: -
- Name of candidate
- Candidate Father’s name
- Candidate Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Test Venue
- Exam Date
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
UGC NET 2017 Exam Centers
- Candidates have to give any four cities as their preference in UGC NET Application Form.
- The Board will make efforts to allot city of examination to candidate based on their choice in the application form.
- However, in exceptional cases, a different city of the nearby area may be allotted.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Portblair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card Instructions
- CBSE may change the city of examination or date of examination on their discretion without assigning any reason.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admit card.
- The candidates should bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of Admit Card on the day of examination.
- Students whose admit cards are not issued by the Board are not allowed to give the NET exam.
- Do not write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admit Card or on any other paper.
- The Board will not pay any Travel Allowance to the candidates, on account of appearing at the examination etc.
- The candidates, who are not satisfied with the captured response, may challenge by filling online application form (Rs.1000/- per question) on the website.
- The decision of the CBSE will be considered final in all matters.
- All legal disputes pertaining to this Test will fall within the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
Read More CBSE UGC NET Practice Paper
UGC NET 2017 Exam Day Instructions
Candidate should keep instructions mentioned below in mind while appearing forCBSE UGC NET 2017. Failing to comply to these instructions may lead to cancellation of the candidature: -
- Candidates should report at the examination center at least 2 hours before the commencement of examination and cooperate with the security staff/invigilators in frisking. They will not be allowed to enter the examination center after the commencement of examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before 10:45 AM in the 1st session, 12:30 PM in the 2nd session and 4:30 PM in the 3rd session.
- The candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the examination hall. All the examination room will have a wall clock.
- Use of calculators, Log Tables, Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, books, notebooks etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- The candidates found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall will be treated as unfair means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The candidates must follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall and should not indulge in an argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination center. The candidates, who will not follow the instructions, will be treated as unfair means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The candidates should neither talk to each other nor discuss any matter during the examination. The candidates should not disturb other candidates in the examination room and maintain complete silence during the examination. The candidate violating these instructions will be treated as unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The candidate should return the OMR Sheet of Paper I, II and III to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.