BVP CET 2017 Admit Card
BVP CET 2017 is held for aspirants seeking admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the university. The examination will be held from the last week of April to June 2017. BVP CET 2017 Admit Card for different courses will be uploaded on the official website of BVP on the different dates.
Candidates can download BVP CET 2017 Admit Card by logging in with their Application Number and password. It may be noted that No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card.
How to Download BVP CET 2017 Admit Card?
Candidates can download BVP CET 2017 Admit Card from the official website based on their courses and date mentioned above. Candidate will also receive their Admit Card by post, they have to download BVP CET 2017 Admit Card online.
Steps to download BVP CET 2017 Admit card are given below
- Go to bhartividyapeethuniversity.net
- Click on Login and select the Course Name.
- Enter your login details E-mail ID and your password.
- Select Admit Card from the Menu.
- Enter BVP CET 2017 Application Form number and Date of Birth& Click on Submit.
- Print BVP CET 2017 Admit Card on A4 sheet.
- In case Candidate has forgotten your password, he/she can recover it using security question, or by getting a verification code on SMS or resetting the password through email.
Documents to carry with BVP CET 2017 Admit Card
Along with BVP CET 2017 Admit Card at least one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) photo identification card should be present on the day of the examination. Documents such as:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- AADHAR Card
- College ID
- Employer ID
- Identification Affidavit signed by a gazetted Officer.
The candidate's photograph and signature should be clearly printed and must be visible on the photo ID card and should match the name on Admit Card. The Photo ID card should not be damaged or smudged.
BVP CET 2017 Test Centers
BVP CET 2017 will be held in 11 cities across the country. Candidates have to fill up their preferences of Examination Centre at the time of filling up the application form. Candidates must choose Test Centers carefully while filling up their preference of exam city as it cannot be changed later.
List of Exam Cities of BVP CET 2017 is given in the table below: -
Reporting Time at the BVP CET 2017 Test Centre
The reporting time at the BVP CET 2017 Test centre is given below: -
- Candidates are advised to report 2 hours before the commencement of the test for verification of documents.
- Examination Rooms at test centers will be opened 45-60 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates will have to enter the examination hall at least 15 mins before the commencement of the test. No candidates will be allowed inside the test centre after 9:45 AM for the 10:00 AM test.
- The invigilator will check the BVP CET 2017 Admit Card of the candidates to validate the identity of each candidate
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the scheduled time.
Read More BVP CET Eligibility
BVP CET 2017 Instructions on Admit Card
BVP CET 2017 will be conducted through offline mode in the OMR answer sheet. The question paper will be Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions (MCQs). All the question paper will consist of 200 marks and the duration of the Medical, Engineering, PG Dental & PG Medical entrance exam will be three hours. The duration of MCA & MBA entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours.
- Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, books/notebooks etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room. The candidate who is found in possession of any of these items in the examination centre rooms shall be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared. Only Admit Card & Photo ID Card will be allowed inside the test hall.
- Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so as to reach the centre on time on the day of the BVP CET.
- Friends and relatives accompanying the candidate will not be allowed inside the test centre.
- Candidates need to make their own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
- Request for change of test centre will not be entertained.
- The candidates must follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room and should not indulge in an argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre. The candidates, who will not follow the instructions, will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The candidates should neither talk to each other nor discuss any matter during the examination. The candidates should maintain complete silence during the examination. The candidate violating these instructions will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The candidate should return the OMR Sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall/room.
Read More BVP CET Exam Pattern