BUMAT 2017 Application Process
Every year around the month of February, the application process for BUMAT (Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test) commences. The mode of BUMAT 2017 application process isoffline. The BUMAT 2017 application form is available on the official website of BVDU or in the official brochure issued by BVDU. The last date for completion of BUMAT 2017 application process is May 27, 2017.
The applicants can apply to Bachelor of Business administration/Bachelor of computer Application (BBA/BCA) courses in the colleges under Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) via BUMAT. BVDU acts a conducting body of BUMAT. There is no age limit officially declared by BVDU for BUMAT 2017. However the qualifying examination for the applicants is 10+2 or any equivalent exam from any statutory board of India. The eligibility of applying to BUMAT 2017 is confined only to the Indian students.
BUMAT 2017 Important Dates
The students are informed about the entire schedule of BUMAT 2017 as soon as the application process starts. It is necessary for the students to go through the entire schedule for their convenience. The important dates of BUMAT 2017 is mentioned below: (Only for Indian students)
|Commencement of online application for BUMAT 2017||February, 2017|
|Last date for submitting completed Application form||May 27, 2017 before 5.00 p.m.|
|Issue of admit card||Online: Last week of May, 2017 Offline: Usually obtained a few days before the day of examination|
|Date and Time of BUMAT Entrance Test(pen-pencil mode)||June 4, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||June 13, 2017 by 5.00 p.m.|
|Commencement of Classes||July 10, 2017|
|Last date for submitting all the original documents except statement of marks||August 25, 2017|
Important Dates for International Students
The International students are not applicable for applying to BUMAT. However they can get admission to BVDU on the basis of a merit list declared by BVDU. The important dates of the application process for admission to undergraduate course of BVDU for International students (foreigners/NRI/OCI/PIO) are:
- Commencement of application process: February, 2017
- Last date of admission process: August 25, 2017
- Declaration of merit list: June 13, 2017.
BUMAT 2017 Eligibility
It is mandatory for the applicants of BUMAT 2017 to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. This mainly includes the qualifying examination, citizenship of India and a minimum percentage according to their category. The BUMAT 2017 eligibility rules are stated below:
- The applicants applying for BBA/BCA course must have passed HSC (10+2) or any other equivalent examination from any statutory board in India.
- They must be an Indian National.
- The students appearing in the HSC (10+2) or any other equivalent examination is also eligible to apply. But their admission shall be confirmed provided they have completed the aforementioned examination on or before the date of admission to the Institute of their choice.
- The students have to submit their statement of marks at the time of admission and till the submission has been done the admission will remain provisional.
- The minimum marks required to appear in BUMAT 2017 are:
|CATEGORY||MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED|
|General, OBC (NCL and NON -NCL)||45%|
BUMAT 2017 Registration
Before a candidate applies to BUMAT 2017, it is necessary for them to register themselves on the official website of BVDU. It will aid the students to download the admission card in future. The candidates should follow these steps for BUMAT 2017 registration:
- The candidates should log in to www.bvuuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatiyavidyapeeth.net.
- Click on the recent BUMAT-2017 registration link and register using your email Id.
- Upon registration, a user ID and password will be generated.
- The students can use the Id and the password to access the BUMAT 2017 admission card later on.
BUMAT 2017 Application Process
The applicant is advised to go through the instructions for BUMAT 2017 carefully for their convenience. They should follow the do’s and dont’s of the BUMAT 2017 application process. To fill the BUMAT 2017 application, the applicants require the following important information of the applicant:
- Personal details of the applicant and his/her parents
- Education details
- Payment information
- Test center information etc.
General Instructions for filling the Application Form of BUMAT 2017
The candidates must follow certain guidelines while filling the BUMAT 2017 application form which are stated below:
- The Application should be filled in upper case letters.
- The year of passing (item No 10 in BUMAT -2017 application form) should be the year of appearing the 10+2 examination and not the year of the declaration of result.
- If the test fee is paid through bank draft the draft number should be mentioned in the application.
- Rules for photograph:
4.1 The photograph should be affixed in the appropriate place. It must have been attested by the principal/Head of the Institution where the applicant has studied or attested by a gazetted officer.
4.2 The attestation should be done in such a way that the face of the applicant in the photograph is not distorted.
- The application should be duly signed by the applicant.
General Steps to Follow for BUMAT 2017 Application
The mode of application process for BUMAT 2017 is offline. The students can collect the application form either online or offline by buying the brochure from the head offices of BVDU-BUMAT institutes.
- To obtain the application form online ,the students need to follow these steps:
- Log in to www.bvuuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatiyavidyapeeth.net.
- Look for the recent link of application form for BUMAT 2017.
- Download the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
B. To obtain the application form offline:
- Visit the head offices of BVDU-BUMAT institutes.
- Buy the brochure .The BUMAT 2017 application form is attached with the brochure.
C. The filled Application Form along with payment is to be submitted either in person or through Post / Courier
The Admission office,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg,
No application will be accepted by the university after the last date i.e. May 27, 2017 before 5 p.m.
Application Process for International Applicants
The International students are not eligible for attempting BUMAT. Instead their admission to BBA and BCA is made on a basis of merit list that BVDU declares. The merit list for both Indian and International students for 2017 is to be declared on June 13, 2017.The International applicants are required to follow the following rules while applying for BVDU:
- The applicant must have adequate knowledge of English.
- The applicant should not leave any section blank. The candidate must mention ’Not Applicable’ in front of the sections which do not apply to them.
- They must provide all the supporting documents mentioned below. In case they are not provided the form will be rejected.
- The form and documents are to be submitted together at one time.
Steps to follow for International Students while applying
The process of applying to BVDU for international students is slightly different from that of the Indian students. The application process for International students is detailed below:
- Get the brochure and the application form via the official website of BVDU or through a friend or in person. The link for the application form is : http://www.bharatividyapeeth.edu/SiteData/Brochures/admission_form.pdf
- Fill the form following the guidelines mentioned above.
- Attach all the below mentioned documents.
- Submit the form via a friend/in person /via email.
- Deposit the document processing fee to the bank account of the BVDU.
- Confirmation of receipt of documents is informed within 48 hrs.
- After the Documents have been accepted the eligibility is confirmed within 3 to 7 days.
- The University informs the applicant regarding Provisional Admission by telephone/email.
- A scanned copy of the Confirmation of the Provisional Admission Letter is received via email.
List fo doucuments required for International students
The list of the documents to be submitted with the application form for International students is as follows:
- Personal Documents :
- The copy of applicant’s passport
- Proof of residence along with Passport (Only for SAARC countries -Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- NRI/PIO/OCI card (If possessed by the NRI applicant).
- Copy of Parent’s Identity Proof stating their citizenship number, the residential proof (Only for African students, Iranian, Iraq, UAE, Dubai students).
- Copy of the first page of Visa and Parent’s passport or NRI Certificate obtained from the Indian Mission / the residential proof must be submitted by parents of the NRI student.
- Two passport-size photographs of the student.
2. Academic Documents :
- Candidate must provide the official details about:
- The subjects he/she has studied
- A copy of mark sheet
- Certificates of passing
- Diploma certificates(If any).
- For students of ICSC board schools/ IB board, oxford schools, Edexcel board(except CBSC schools),from West Asia and Africa :
- If there are no scores, the applicants must get transcripts in scores from schools and their equivalence done from AIU–www.aiuweb.org. Email: evaluation @aiuweb.org
- If final result of 12th standard is awaited then Mock test result/ pre board result should be provided.
- Besides Passing certificate /higher secondary school exam certificate of board/diploma certificate is required.
- Students passing from US, Australia, Canada and European Union should submit the following documents:
- Mark sheet copy of 10th, 11th std. & 12th standard (CBSE) OR A level exam results’ transcripts.
- AS Levels transcripts & A levels transcripts Or
- A transcript of the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th results(For students in the US / Canada / Australia)
- Candidates from European schools must send transcripts in English from their schools or universities
- Passing certificate / higher diploma/ secondary school exam board certificate is must.
- For all other countries the International Students are advised get in touch with the International students’ office of BVDU the contact details of which are mentioned below.
3. Medical Documents :
- An International candidate must have undergone a medical checkup at his/her own cost and submit a General Fitness Certificate.
- He/she has to undergo HIV Test at the Bharati Vidyapeeth's Medical College, Pune. The checkup is to be done at his/her own cost. They must submit the test report to the respective college.
BUMAT 2017 Application fee
The candidates are required to pay a certain cost for applying to BUMAT 2017.
- The application cost for BUMAT 2017 is Rs.1000 (same for all categories-General/OBC/SC/ST). The cost of brochure if bought is Rs.200.
- Mode of payment for BUMAT 2017: To be paid offline either by cash or bank draft and sent along with the application form.
- The demand draft is to be issued in the favor of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune" through any nationalized bank Payable at Pune.
Application Fee for International Students
The international students are required to pay the following fees for admission to BBA/BCA undergraduate courses of BVDU apart from the course fees.
- Processing fees: US $ 25, which is to be paid via bank once the application form with the documents have been sent.
- Eligibility clearance fees:-US $400, which is to be paid once the university informs about the confirmation of provisional admission
BUMAT 2017 Contact Details
In case of any query regarding BUMAT 2017 application process, the applicants can contact at the details given below.
- For the International Students:
Address: The Director
Office of the International Students (BVDU) Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune 411 030, India
Phone: 020-24407100 or 020-24321068
Dr.Asmita Wele-Director, BVDU International Students Email Id: email@example.com or internationalcell@bharatividyapeeth
Websites: ● www.bvuuniversity.edu.in ● www.bvimr.com ● imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu/default.aspx
Address: Admission officer Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED)
Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Educational Complex, Paud Road, Erandawane, Pune 411038.
Tel: 020-25431060, 25425517, 25448005.
Mobile No. 9665785770
Toll free no. 18002337275