BPCL Recruitment Vacancies and Posts
The BPCL Recruitment notices are published through ads in the daily newspapers, as well as in the careers section of their website. Interested candidates meeting Bharat Petroleum's requirements can apply online at their official website. The applications are then scrutinized and checked for eligibility.
Candidates can refer to the below table in order to know about the different vacancies open in BPCL. Each vacancy has a different BPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, salary package and age criteria. The ongoing recruitment by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited are for different post and 60 vacancies. The candidates can apply online for the same.
BPCL Recruitment- Technician/Utility Operator/Utility Operator
|Post||Technician/Utility Operator/Utility Operator|
|Apply Now||Click here|
|Apply Date||October 1, 2016- October 16, 2016|
BPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must adhere to the educational/work ex details as given below. Also, they must only apply only if they fall under the given age limit.
Educational Qualification / Work Experience
|NAME OF POST||QUALIFICATION||POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE|
|Process Technician||First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.||Post-qualification experience (including period of Apprenticeship) of Minimum 5 Years (mandatory in nature)/desirable experience of 7 years, in Oil Refining / Petroleum / Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer industry etc. in a Factory / Manufacturing Unit of Repute.|
|Utility Operator||First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.|
|Utility Operator (Boiler)||First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE. And First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate|
|First Class with 60% in all the above position is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates|
BPCL Recruitment Pay & Benefits
The selected candidate will be placed in the pay scale of INR 13,800-41,000/ pm. In addition to Basic Pay, the appointed candidates will also be entitled for other benefits/allowances as applicable
BPCL Recruitment Application Form
Eligible candidates may apply online from October 1, 2016 till October 16, 2016 end of day, through the link available on BPCL Portal i.e. www.bharatpetroleum.com. Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. However, Corporation reserves the right to modify the process if required.
BPCL Recruitment List of Documents
Candidates who qualify in the Written Test, would be required to submit self-attested copy of the following documents along with the Original at the time of appearing for the Stage 2 test i.e. Skill Test. However, Corporation reserves right to seek these documents for verification or any additional document or any required declaration at any stage of the recruitment & selection process.
- Print of PDF Application Form with photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Age proof - Birth certificate, Matriculation/SSC/SSLC certificate.
- Educational Qualification certificates / Marksheets VIZ., SSC, HSC, Diploma (All Semesters/years)/Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if applicable
- Medical certificate in respect of PWD candidates
- Relieving letter in respect of Ex-Servicemen Candidates
- Experience certificate/s from employer/s
- Boiler Attendant Certificate, if applicable
- NOC from employer, if applicable
- Proof of Domicile
BPCL Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection methodology will comprise of two stages as detailed below:
STAGE 1 – Written Test
Shortlisted candidates based on the merit order percentage marks of Diploma, prorated to the number of posts will be invited for Written Test. Written Tests will be conducted at centres identified by the Corporation and would be suitably informed to the shortlisted candidates. Corporation reserves its right to include/exclude any test centre at any stage. No request for change in date of tests or test centers will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
STAGE 2 – Skill Test
Candidates qualifying in the written test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Corporation will be called for Skill Tests. Skill Test shall be of ‘qualifying nature’ only. Only candidates qualifying in this test would be reckoned for empanelment. Selected candidates should meet all the notified eligibility conditions and final Selection will be subject to the selected candidates clearing document/certificate verification.
Note: Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per BPCL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards as per Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD). The candidature of candidates will be provisional till appointment.
General Instructions to apply for BPCL
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly for updates.
3. Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (as applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
4. At the time of written examination (if any), only blind/low vision candidates and those candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use scribe/writer at his/her own cost.
In all such cases where a scribe/writer is used, the following rules will apply:
i) The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe/writer at his/her cost.
ii) The candidate will have to give a suitable undertaking, in the prescribed format at the time of examination.
iii) Only those candidates who use a scribe/writer shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes.
5. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and
PSUs must submit 'No Objection Certificate' of their employer at the time of GD / PI failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
6. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
7. BPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter
8. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
9. While applying for the above post, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
10. If any candidate attempts to use external influence for the purpose of facilitation his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, India’s ‘best performing’ Public Sector Undertaking, provides job opportunities to bright and professionally qualified people. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500 oil refining, exploration and marketing PSU that has been granted the Navratna status. It currently operates two of India’s largest refineries and has been phenomenal in terms of turnover, profitability, financial reserves and people capital, post-nationalization in 1976.
As Bharat Petroleum develops new and innovative ways to meet the country’s growing demand for fuel, it is also looking for recruiting people who are curious, passionate and excited to explore ideas and technology and who will help shape the future. By getting recruited at BPCL, one can be a part of phenomenal growth and change, where you can amalgamate your values and aspirations with that of BPCL, by working towards fuelling a billion lives.