BITSAT Admit Card 2017- BITSAT Officials have released BITSAT Admit Card 2017 on April 15, 2017 at bitsadmission.in. Candidates who have successfully submitted their BITSAT Application Form on or before the last date of submission can download BITSAT 2017 Admit Card. BITSAT 2017 is organised by BITS, Pilani in online mode from May 16 – May 30, 2017.
- BITSAT Admit Card 2017 can be accessed only in online mode.
- Admit Card can be downloaded by entering the Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Take at least 2 print copies of BITSAT Hall Ticket.
- It should be retained safely as it is also required during BITSAT 2017 Counselling.
- After submission of the BITSAT Application Form, the candidates can select their exam date and slot as per their convenience during BITSAT Slot Booking.
Candidates should ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should contact BITSAT Officials ASAP so that a necessary action can be taken.
BITSAT will be conducted in a time frame of May 16 - 30, 2017. The exam will be conducted for admissions to B.Tech programmes offered at four campuses of BITS. The exam is conducted by BITS Pilani and is scheduled in different slots on different dates at the allotted BITSAT Exam Center.
Aspiring candidates can check the related details about BITSAT Admit Card below.
Important Dates For BITSAT Admit Card
The last date to apply for the BITSAT Exam, through online BITSAT Application Process is March 06, 2017. Candidates have to mention their choice of BITSAT Exam Center in the BITSAT form. The BITSAT Slot booking precedes the publishing of BITSAT Admit Card. The important BITSAT Exam Dates are tabulated below:
|BITSAT Application forms will be available from||December 29, 2017|
|Application Form Correction Window opens from||March 07 – 10, 2017|
|BITSAT Slot Booking Process starts from||March 20 – April 05, 2017|
|Availability of BITSAT Admit Card||April 15 – May 10, 2017|
|Online Tests is scheduled from||May 16 – May 30, 2017|
How to Download BITSAT Admit Card?
BITSAT Admit Card will be available from April 15, 2017 onwards at the official website of BITS Admission. In order to download BITSAT 2017 admit card, you need to login to the official website and then check for the admit card.
Steps to Download BITSAT Admit Card
Candidates have to keep the Application Number and other important information handy. Given below are the steps to download BITSAT Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of BITS Admission at www.bitsadmission.in
- Click on Admit Card link.
- Enter the BITSAT Application ID, Gender and Date of Birth
- You will see your details given once you complete the steps above
- Download and Save BITSAT Admit Card
- Print the document
Candidates who enter any wrong information by mistake in the blank fields then they must click on Reset button. Please not all the fields are to have information in the BITSAT admit card. In case the information is missing, immediately reach out on the BITSAT Helpline number.
How to login for BITSAT Test?
- Type in your application number and password.
- Once you confirm with the name and photograph and agree with all the terms and conditions of the test, on the display will come various symbols used in the test
- After that you will have to select the part which you have to answer first.
- PART 1 (Physics)
- PART 2 (Chemistry)
- PART 3 (English and Logical Reasoning)
- PART 4 (Mathematics)
- Typical test example can be seen in the brochure.
In Case you forget the BITSAT application number or you want To Know more details you can contact to The Institute Office is at BITS, Pilani which is 333 031 [Rajasthan] in India.
Details Mentioned on BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must verify the information mentioned on the BITSAT admit card/hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, they must report it to the exam conducting authority. BITSAT Admit Card contains the following information:
- Name of Candidate
- Name of Exam
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Course Group
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Time and date of exam
- BITSAT 2017 Exam Center
- Photograph and Signature
- Few general information and instructions
Candidates will find the test centre details along with the date and time that they had selected during the BITSAT Slot Booking under the heading ‘Personal and BITSAT Test Center’. There is a blank space provided on the BITSAT Admit Card to paste the passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
After pasting the photograph in the given space, candidate is required to get it attested by the Gazetted officer. You also need to sign the BITSAT Admit card at the place where it says Candidate signature. Mention your emergency contact number also at the same place, below the signature.
Significance of BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
BITSAT Admit Card is an entrance ticket for candidates appearing for BITSAT 2017. They are required to print multiple copies of the document to avoid any hassle if one copy is lost. It should be retained safely as it is also required during BITSAT 2017 Counselling.
Change of Information in BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
It is essential to check information mentioned on the BITSAT admit card after downloading it. The information specified in it should be similar to the one cited on BITSAT Application Form. In case there is any incorrect information then the same should be reported to the BITSAT Officials.
The Officials will consider the changes required and make them to avoid any problems during the exam. The errors should be reported at least before the last date of downloading BITSAT Admit Cards.
Important Instructions for BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
You are requested to keep the printout of the Hall ticket and carry it on the day of exam. Without the hall ticket you will not be allowed to enter the Hall. Following is the important set of instructions:
- You are required to reach the test centre at least 40 minutes before the commencement of the exam. So if you have the slot booked for 8.30 am – 11.30 am then you should reach the centre at 7.50 a.m. This is necessary as other formalities will be done those 40 minutes. No Late Entry is allowed in any case.
- Kindly check the test centre venue once before the actual date of exam. This is to make sure that on the day of exam you do not face any inconvenience.
- Do not alter the details on the hall ticket as this will lead to immediate cancellation of BITSAT Admit Card and so the candidature.
- Please get the photo attested by the Head of the institution/Principal or the Gazetted officer.
- A printed password is given on the Admit card do not share it with anyone. This is necessary to access certain area of the website.
- You are allowed to appear in BITSAT 2017 only once if it is found that you have cheated the system by appearing more than once using the false identity your candidature is terminated and will not be eligible to join the BITS at any point in time.
- You are not allowed to carry any personal belonging to the centre. No logarithm table or calculator is allowed. The rough work paper will be provided in the hall which you have to return to the examiner. Only you can take your Hall ticket with yourself. Bring your own pen/pencil for signing.
- You are asked to be familiar with the use of keyboard, mouse and computer for your own benefit. One sample test is provided on the BITSAT website.
- Keep checking regularly the website for latest update on BITSAT 2017.
- For your own benefits please familiarize yourself with all the features before coming to the venue. Study the brochure in the detail for BITSAT-2017 and read all the instructions carefully.
- Candidates are required to paste a passport sized photograph on the blank space provided in BITSAT Admit Card. It must be noted note that the photograph on the Admit Card of BITSAT is similar to the one uploaded in the BITSAT 2017 Application Form.
- They must provide their signature in the blank space provided similar to the signature uploaded in the BITSAT Application Form in front of the invigilator.
- No mutilation or change of information mentioned in BITSAT 2017 Admit Card should be done.
- Applicants must read and follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- One must check the photograph printed on BITSAT 2017 Hall Ticket is same as the one on the BITSAT Application Form.
- The signature on the document should be in English.
- Attendance sheet should be carefully signed during the examination and hand it over to the invigilator.
- On the of test, candidates should also take a valid ID proof with them along with the hall ticket.