BIHAR ITICAT 2018
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 is scheduled in the month of May, 2018. It is conducted once in every year by BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). It is conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in ITI courses in various Bihar Government colleges/ Institutes every year. Candidates can fill the online application form from March, 2018.
- Candidates have to complete the registration process by filling details in application form, uploading of images, payment of application fee and posting of application form.
- Fee payment can be done via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card and challan as per candidate’s choice.
- General category candidates have to make payment of INR 550 and reserved category candidates have to make payment of INR 100.
- Candidate’s age must be 14 years to become eligible to apply for BIHAR ITICAT.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of BCECEB.
- Candidates have to prepare Mathematics and General Science of class 10th for BIHAR ITICAT.
- Questions will be asked in English and Hindi Languages.
- Result will be prepared on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates will be called for counselling process from June, 2018.
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Exam Dates
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 is scheduled on May, 2018. Candidates can fill the application form from March, 2018 to April, 2018. Other important dates are given below in table. The dates are tentative and can be changed by the Authority.
|Online Application begins from||March 2018|
|Online Application closing date||April 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2018|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 2018|
|Counselling process begins from||June 2018|
Know About BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Admit Card
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates does not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by BCECEB board then his/her form will be rejected. Candidate’s age should be 14 years to become eligible for BIHAR ITICAT. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below prescribed by BCECEB:
- Candidate’s age should be 14 years as on or before August 1, 2018.
- Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board
- Candidates must have studied mathematics and science up to class 10th
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form from March, 2018. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush. Last date to apply for BIHAR ITICAT 2018 is April, 2018. After the last date no application form will be submitted. Candidates have to make themselves register on the official website. After uploading images, filling details in application for and making application fee payment they can successfully submit the Application form. Candidates also have to dispatch the Application form to the examination controller. Given below are the steps to fill application form:
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of BCECEB
- Click on ‘Registration’
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
- Candidates will receive a SMS on registered mobile number having information of email ID and Password
Part 2: Uploading of Images
- Candidates have to upload a passport size photograph and signature
- Scanned images must be in .jpg format
Part 3: Filling details in Application form
Candidates have to fill some information given below in the application form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
Part 4: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to make payment to submit the application form successfully
- Visit the official website and login on candidates portal
- Click on the link ‘Pay examination Fee’
- Candidates can make payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan
Part 5: Dispatch of Application form
Candidates have to print the hard copy of application form and post it to the address given below:
Controller of examination,
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O: B.V. College
Check Detailed BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Application Form
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Application Fee Payment
Application form will not be submitted without the payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded. General category candidates have to make payment of INR 550. Relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category. SC/ST/PwD candidates have to make payment of INR 100.
- Candidates have to make payment through the official website
- Login to the candidates portal with the help of email ID and Password
- Candidates can make payment via
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
|General Category||INR 550|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/Pwd)||INR 100|
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be available to download from May, 2018. It is an important document to be carried on the day of exam. It act as a gateway to the examination hall. Without the admit card entry in the examination hall is prohibited. Candidates should check all the information in the admit card before downloading. In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact the examination controller.
Given below are the steps to download BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Login to the candidates portal by providing ID and Password
- Download the admit card.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Exam Pattern
BIHAR ITICAT is conducted in pen and paper mode only i.e. offline mode. Questions will be MCQ type i.e. objective type. There are total 150 questions in question paper divided in three section. Each section comprises of 50 questions consisting 300 marks. Each question carries equal marks i.e. 2 marks for correct answer. Exam duration for BIHAR ITICAT is 2 hours and 15 minutes. Question paper will be available in English and Hindi language only. There is no provision of negative marking. Given below is the exam pattern for BIHAR ITICAT Candidates can check:
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper based mode (Offline)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of questions||150 questions|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|BIHAR ITICAT Total marks||300 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Exam language||English and Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks per question|
|Negative Marking||No negative Marking|
|No. of Sections||2|
|Questions in each section||50|
|Subjects||Mathematics, General Science and general knowledge|
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Result
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Result will be declared in the month of June, 2018. They have to login to the candidates portal to check their result. Candidates must take the print out of their result for further processes. On the basis of result candidates will be called for counselling process.
Given below are the steps to check BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Result candidates can check:
- Visit the official website of BCECEB
- Login to the candidates portal
- Provide the credentials like ID and password
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Click on Result
- Download the result and take print out.
BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Counseling
After the declaration of BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Result, successful candidates will be called for counselling process. In the process candidates have to choose their discipline in which they want to study. Candidates must carry all the original required documents. On the day of counselling candidates have to make payment after submitting the original document. No duplicate document will be accepted and leads to the cancellation of seat.
Given below are the Documents required on the day of counseling:
- 10th class Mark sheet
- BIHAR ITICAT 2018 Result
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate