BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a State level test conducted annually. BCECE 2017 is tentatively scheduled on April 17, 2017 (Stage 1) and May 15, 2017 (Stage 2). The candidates can avail the BCECE Application Form online on the official website of BCECE Board from the first week of February, 2017.
BCECE is conducted in two stages. In order to qualify for the BCECE Counselling, the candidates have to first appear in BCECE Stage 1 & qualify it to enter in BCECE Stage 2. It is conducted for admissions in Engineering, Medical, Agricultural and Technology Courses offered by the participating Institutes in Bihar.
The BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria is inclusive of citizenship criteria, educational eligibility criteria, age limit and domicile criteria which in certain cases differ from course to course. The BCECE Exam Pattern is based on the subject combinations the candidates have choosed to attempt- PCB, PCM and PCMB. The pattern of the examination also varies in both the stages of BCECE.
The BCECE Result is declared on the official website tentatively after one month of the examination. BCECE declares course wise merit list based on which the qualifying candidates are called for BCECE 2017 Counselling.
|BCECE Application Form||BCECE Cutoff||BCECE Eligibility||BCECE Exam Pattern|
BCECE 2017 Exam Dates
The table below gives the complete details of the BCECE 2017 Exam Dates. The BCECE 2017 Application Form will be available from February 1, 2017 till February 28, 2017. The BCECE Admit Card for stage 1 will be available from April 3, 2017.
|Availability of BCECE 2017 Application Form||February 01, 2017|
|Last date to fill BCECE 2017 Application Form||February 28, 2017 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Payment Through Challan||March 02, 2017 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Payment Through Internet||March 05, 2017|
|Online Editing of BCECE 2017 Application Form||March 06 to 11, 2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of Confirmation Page And Enclosures via Registered/ Speed Post||March 19, 2017 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Availability of BCECE Admit Card||April 03, 2017|
|BCECE 2017 Stage 1||April 17, 2017|
|BCECE 2017 Stage 2||May 15, 2017|
BCECE 2017 Eligibility
The BCECE 2017 Eligibility criteria differ according to the courses. However, there is a set of common BCECE Eligibility citeria that the participants of BCECE should fulfill irrespective of the course they are applying to. Additionally, there are age limit criteria that the aspirants of BCECE have to abide by. Below are some important eligibility criteria for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination:
- Candidate must be Indian Citizen
- There will be no age limit for admission in engineering and pharmacy courses
- To be eligible for Medical admission the candidate must be at least 17 years as on 31 December of the year of exam
- For Agriculture courses admission, Minimum age limit is 17 as on 1 July
Read More About the course-wise details of BCECE 2017 Eligibility
BCECE 2017 Application Form
Candidate applying for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination can access the BCECE 2017 Application Form from February 5, 2017 to 28 February, 2017 (Tentative). The procedure to fill the BCECE Application Form is online and divided in two parts. For this candidate has to follow below given process:
- Step -1 (Registration): Candidates have to fill out the login details for obtaining the registering id. After that the candidates will get the Registration Number and Password which they must retain safely.
- Step 2 (Examination Fees): Re-login with the log in credentials and complete the payment of BCECE Application Fee. There are two available modes for payment. a) Bank Challan and b) Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Step 3 (Personal Information): Candidates can fill their personal details after the payment of fee for BCECE 2017. Upload their scanned passport sized image, signature and also a copy of the bank challan(for those who pay their examination fee through bank challan). After that click on the submit button
- Step 4 (Educational Information): After step 3, the candidates have to fill out all the academic details. Once submitted, download the BCECE Application Form – both Part A and Part B and take 2 print out copies for both forms.
- Step 5 (Sending BCECE Application Form)
- The candidates have to paste the same image which they have uploaded while filling the BCECE 2017 Application Form, in the designated space of the form.
- The candidates have to sign the form both in Hindi and English language.
- In the designated space the applicants have to fill out the declaration in their own handwriting.
- Paste the copy of bank challan copy with form
- Also send the photostated copies of marks sheets of relevant qualifying examination
- While sending the envelope the candidate has to write on the front of envelop “Application for BCECE 2017” and also mention the subject group in bold letters.
- Candidate has to send the envelope of size 17 cm *30 cm with yellow color through registered post on the given address
Controller Of Examination,
BCECE Board, IAS Association Building,
Near Airport, PO: B V College
Patna - 800014
Read the step-wise details of filling the BCECE 2017 Application Form.
BCECE 2017 Application Fee
Below is the detailed BCECE 2017 Application Fee for the subjects candidate is applying for:
Read More:BCECE 2017 Form Correction
BCECE 2017 Admit Card
The candidates must check the BCECE Board official website on April 03, 2017 (Tentative) to download the BCECE 2017 Admit Card. The BCECE 2017 Admit Card is available for Stage 1 examination after the completion of BCECE 2017 Application Process. The BCECE 2017 Admit Card for Stage 2 will be available after the declaration of BCECE Result for Stage 1. The candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download the BCECE 2017 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the BCECEB.
- Click on the link mentioning “Download Online Admit Card for BCECE 2017”
- Enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth and the Security Pin in the fields given.
- Verify the details and click on Submit button.
- Download and Print multiple copies of the BCECE 2017 Admit Card.
Know More About BCECE Admit Card
BCECE 2017 Exam Pattern
The BCECE 2017 Exam Pattern is divided in two phases. The BCECE Stage 1 is the qualifying paper. Those who qualify the BCECE 2017 Stage 1 are eligible to appear in BCECE Stage 2. The candidates those who have chosen their subject groups will have to attempt the sections of that subject group.
BCECE Exam Pattern Stage 1
For the First Phase, the BCECE Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- The questions are Multiple choice based
- There are 4 sections in the question paper
- Each section has 50 questions in each section
- The duration is 2 hrs and 15 minutes
- Total Marks is 600 marks
Read More About BCECE Exam Pattern
BCECE Exam Pattern Stage 2
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Alloted|
Note: If a candidate has chosen PCMB Subject group then he can chose any of the one subject from mathematics or biology to answer. Physics and Chemistry sections are compulsory.
Read More BCECE Syllabus
As soon as the BCECE Result is declared, it is published on the official website of BCECE Board. The candidates can view their BCECE Result for Stage 1 and Stage 2 from there. Following steps can be taken as reference while checking the BCECE Result:
- Go to official website of BCECE
- Click on BCECE Result link.
- Download the PDF displaying the merit list of all the qualified applicants with their roll numbers.
- Candidates can match their roll number and find their result.
- Follow the same step to access the result of BCECE Stage 2.
Know More About BCECE Result
BCECE 2017 Merit List
The BCECE Merit list of all the qualified candidates are declared on the website. The BCECE 2017 Merit List will be purely based upon the marks of candidate and total number of students writing the BCECE 2017 exam. The allotment of seats to various courses of Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy and Medical will be according to Merit-cum-seat availability basis. The BCECE Merit list is generated simultaneously with the counselling process for transparent and unbiased seat allotment process. The merit list for two stages is explained below:
Stage 1 BCECE 2017 Merit List
There are separate merit lists for candidates of PCM and PCB group. A minimum cut off limit will be decided for these merit lists. Candidates equal to 4 times the number of seat intake capacity for each respective subject group will be considered eligible to appear for Stage 2. Those candidates who are not able to score the BCECE cut off marks will not qualify to appear for Stage 2 exam. The marks scored in the Stage 1 paper will not be considered while preparing the merit list on the basis of Stage 2 paper.
Stage 2 BCECE 2017 Merit List
The total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section for PCM group and the total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be the basis for preparing merit lists of PCM and PCB group.
|BCECE Counselling||BCECE CutOff|
BCECE 2017 Tie Breaker
In case of equal marks obtained by the candidates in BCECE 2017, the following procedure will be adopted by the board for deciding the BCECE 2017 tie breaker. The procedure for various streams is different.
- First level: A candidate with higher marks in Biology section of BCECE Exam shall be given preference
- Second level: Candidate with higher marks in Chemistry section of BCECE Exam shall be given preference
- Third level: An older candidate is given preference over a younger candidate.
- First level: A candidate with higher marks in BCECE Mathematics 2017 Exam shall be given preference
- Second level: Candidate with higher marks in BCECE Chemistry 2017 (PCB group)/ BCECE Physics 2017 Exam shall be given preference
- Third level: An older candidate shall be given preference over a younger candidate.
- First level: A candidate with higher marks in BCECE Mathematics 2017 Exam (PCM group)/ BCECE Biology 2017 Exam (PCB group) shall be given preference
- Second level: Candidate with higher marks in BCECE Chemistry 2017 Exam (PCB group) / BCECE Physics 2017 (PCM group) shall be given preference
- Third level: An older candidate shall be given preference over a younger candidate.
BCECE Cut Off
BCECE Cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate has to obtain for participating in the BCECE 2017 Counselling Process.
- The Cutoff for BCECE 2017 is determined on the basis of factors like the number of applicants, seats available and difficulty levels of the exam paper.
- Candidates applying for admissions can use the BCECE 2017 Cutoff to know the minimum scores required for admissions to all courses viz. Engineering, Pharmacy and Medical in Bihar.
- Candidates qualifying in first stage will be allowed to appear for BCECE 2017 Stage 2.
- Candidates scoring above the Cutoff Marks of BCECE 2017 Stage 2 are considered qualified and called for counselling.
Chcek the the course-wise details of BCECE CutOff
BCECE 2017 Counselling
Counselling is the process of allotting seats in the desired branch of college chosen by candidates according to merit list. The BCECE 2017 Counselling for admissions into various courses of Engineering/Technology, pharmacy and medical is commnced after the declaration of BCECE Result. Process of Counselling is carried out by the Bihar Combined Entrance competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
BCECE 2017 Counselling is scheduled in themonth of June, 2017. This date is tentative and is liable to change. The important guidelines for BCECE 2017Counselling are mentioned below.
- Candidates will be called for counselling according to roll number or their ranks in BCECE 2017 stage 2 result.
- Qualified candidates of BCECE 2017 stage 2 need to download their counselling letter from the official website of BCECE Board www.bceceboard.com
- Candidates unable to download or obtain their counselling letter are required to report at the counselling center nevertheless in person. Failing to do so, the candidate will be disqualified from the counselling process and no request afterwards will be entertained for the same.
- Seat allotment during counselling is purely subject to the merit list and vacancy available.
- Seat allotted to candidates by Merit cum Vacancy basis will be deemed final.
- Candidates unable to attend the counselling in person or fail to produce any of the mandatory documents will be disqualified from the process.
- Decision of Exam Controller, BCECEB on any dispute will be considered final.
- Counselling will be held in numerous phases. Candidates are advised to keep applying for better options.
Read More About BCECE Counselling