ATMA Result 2017 for July Session is out now The scorecard for ATMA is available online at atmaaims.com. Candidates can log in using their Exam Date, PID & Password to access the result of ATMA.
Here are key highlights of ATMA Result:
- ATMA Result is generally declared within two weeks of the exam, containing names of all qualifying candidates.
- No email will be sent intimating you about the availability of ATMA score card.
- The scores of ATMA will be valid for 1 year only.
- The scorecard will contain the sectional and overall marks obtained by a candidate in the 3 sections of ATMA.
- The expectedATMA Cut off can vary between 70 to 150, while the percentile can range from 90-97.
ATMA Scores are based on raw scores of each candidate and are then scaled with reference to the entire test population. The score card can be sent individually to any 5 ATMA Participating Colleges as selected by the candidates. Candidates can send their ATMA 2017 Score Card individually to institute for separate admissions.
How to Check ATMA Result 2017?
The Score Card of ATMA 2017 will be available for download at the ATMA website. Candidates will be required to provide their PID and password to obtain their ATMA Result 2017. They should verify the personal details present on the Scorecard to ensure there are no errors. Below steps should be followed to view and obtain ATMA Score Card:
- Visit the officila website of ATMA website i.e. atmaaims.com
- Click on ‘Candidate’s Login’
- Choose Exam Session
- Enter Exam Date, PID and Password
- Click on View/Download ATMA 2017 Score card
- Verify the personal details on the result
- Download and save on the device
- Obtain multiple copies of ATMA 2017 Result cum Score Card
Note- Candidates should check for any discrepancies in their Score Card. If any, they should inform the authorities through the following mediums:
D No 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy Temple
Durganagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082, Telangana.
What are the Details on ATMA Score Card?
- ATMA score report for each candidate will contain four scores: viz quantitative, verbal, analytical and total.
- These scores are based on raw scores of each candidate and are statistically scaled with reference to the entire Test population.
- In addition to the scaled scores, the Score Report will also contain percentage below the data.
- These percentiles indicate the percentage of candidates in the entire ATMA Testing population, who have scored below the candidate in that category.
- For example, if a candidate’s score sheet indicates 53%, it means that 53 percent of test candidates scored below her/him. Thus, the percentile score ranks an applicant to a management program, in relation to other applicants, who have taken the Test.
- Here is a sample of ATMA Score Card:
What is ATMA 2017 Cut Off?
The number of students appearing for ATMA are much more in number compared to the total seats available. It makes the competition more stiff and hard. Candidates are required to know about the minimum cutoff marks before applying to colleges. Following is the expected ATMA 2017 Cut off:
|Institute||ATMA 2017 Cut off|
|Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad (IMS, Ghaziabad)||70|
|Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS)||60|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Sector-5, Rohini||60|
|G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research (GLBIMR)||50|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune (KIAMS)||50|
|ICBM- School of Business Excellence (ICBM-SBE)||50|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||50|
|SCMS Cochin School Of Business (SCMS Cochin)||50|
Read more about ATMA Cut off
What is ATMA Additional Score Reporting?
- Candidates sent send their score reports to any five colleges from the list of available participating colleges.
- If candidates meet the cut and required vacancy is available in the applied course of the college, seat is allotted to the candidate. However, additional reporting can also be done.
- Candidates are required to send a written application with filled-in ‘Form for Additional Reporting’ to the office directly. Candidates are required to clearly mention the additional colleges with correct college codes for score reporting.
- A fee of INR 100 is charged from the candidate per additional Institution applied for.
- Candidates with a score of over 70 percentile have a strong chance of bagging his preferred choice.
What is ATMA Selection Procedure 2017?
- Candidates scoring more or equal to ATMA Cutoff by various participating institutes will be shortlisted for the pre-admission procedure.
- ATMA scores will be reported to the student as well as to the Institutions he designates for admissions in the next academic year.
- Students are expected to apply directly to the Institutions for their Admission Bulletins and Application Forms, within the deadlines for admissions to each Institution.
- The further Selection procedure involves Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
- The final ATMA Result will be based upon the candidate’s score in the entrance exam, Pre-admission processes, extra-curricular, work experience, and academic profile.
- The final admission of the candidates will depend on the norms and criteria set by the individual participating colleges.
- All qualifying candidates will then proceed to ATMA Counselling.
- It is important for candidates to be present in person for the counselling rounds. Make sure you carry the below-mentioned documents while appearing for ATMA Counselling:
- ATMA Score Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Multiple Passport size color and black & white photos.
- Original and a copy of Counselling Letter.
- Original and a copy of Admit Card.
- Original and copies of 10th, 12th standard.
Know About ATMA Participating Colleges