ATMA Exam Centers 2017
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is hosted by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted in 18 cities across India. These centers make sure that the exam is held successfully, without any hinderance.
Here are some highlights of ATMA Exam Centres:
- Please take note that ATMA will be conducted in India only. There are no centres abroad.
- Candidates should fill their preferred choice of ATMA Test Centers while filling ATMA Application Form.
- It is recommended that candidates should re-check the choice of ATMA Examination Center before submission of the application form.
- It is mandatory to carry ATMA Admit card to the exam hall. It will be available from July 2017 onwards.
- Carry an original valid photo identity proof such as Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card to the exam hall.
- In case of any questions regarding the exam centre of ATMA, you may contact the conducting authority.
ATMA Test Centers List 2017
There are 18 centres across India where ATMA Exam is conducted. Below is the list of ATMA Test Cities 2017. These cities are decided by AIMS each year.
|ATMA Exam Centres 2017|
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Bengaluru||Bhubaneswar|
How to Choose ATMA Exam Center 2017?
- While filling the application form for ATMA 2017, candidates are required to fill any two examination centers according to their choice.
- At the second step of form-filling, the system will ask you for your two preferred centres.
- The final allotment of exam centres is according to the choices filled by the candidate in his form.
- If the choice of the first center is not available, the second center gets automatically included in ATMA admit card.
- Changes in the preference of the centre admit card will not be allowed.
- Name, address, examination time and other details of the allotted ATMA Exam Centers are given on the admit card which will be required by the candidate.
Change of ATMA Exam Centre
- In case you wish to change your exam center, you should inform the authority as soon as possible.
- Changes are only allowed in exceptional cases where the request for change has to made well in advance i.e. 5 days before ATMA.
- Only Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has the authority to change the test centre at the time of discretion.
- Here are the contact details of AIMS:
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082
Tel: (O) 040-23417875/76
Instruction for ATMA Exam Centers 2017
Candidates are advised to follow the instruction which is jotted down below:
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam hall, to avoid disqualification of candidature.
- You have to report at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Please carry the required stationary along with you to the ATMA Test center.
- All calculations /rough work should be done in the test booklet itself and not in the answer sheet or elsewhere.
- Violation of any rules and regulation will result in disqualification of candidature.
- Any type of electrical gadgets like mobile phone, tablet, digital watches, calculators will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Use of unfair means, arguing or threatening the examination officials, cheating, etc. will be regarded as MALPRACTICE. This will lead to cancellation of your exam, besides any other liabilities under the law.
ATMA 2017 is scheduld for July 23, 2017. We hope this article helped you gain insight about the test centres of ATMA Exam. Make sure you carry all the relevant documents and you are good to go! Good luck!