ATMA Application Form 2017
ATMA Application Form 2017 for July session is available from June 26 till July 17, 2017. Registrations can be done in online mode only. To apply online, candidates can register at the official website i.e. atmaims.com.
Registration for ATMA July 2017 has closed now. ATMA Admit Card
will be available from July 20
There are three basic steps required to complete ATMA 2017 Registration Process in online mode. These include:
- ATMA Fee Payment- Applicants must then make the requisite fee payment of INR 1100. Candidates can remit this fee via online payment gateway.
- Request for PID- Candidates will receive a Personal Identification Number (PID) on their Email ID as well as through SMS.
- ATMA Application Form-Filling- All candidates must log in using their PID and enter their complete personal, academic and experience information.
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks to apply for ATMA. There is no relaxation for reserved category students. Check ATMA Eligibility
Candidates who successfully register for ATMA will appear for the exam on July 23, 2017. The exam is conducted four times a year for admission to post-graduate management courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, MCM etc. Check ATMA 2017 Exam Dates
Highlights of ATMA Application Form
|Availability of ATMA July Application Form 2017 ||June 26- July 17, 2017|
|Last day to pay application fee via online mode||July 15, 2017|
|Last date for Reprint of filled Application Form||July 20, 2017|
|ATMA Official Website||www.atmaaims.com|
|Minimum qualification to fill ATMA 2017 Application Form||50% marks in Bachelor’s|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Documents required at the time of form-filling||Scanned copy of all academic certificates, recent photograph, and signature|
|ATMA Application Fee ||INR 1100|
Check ATMA Exam Centers
ATMA Eligibility 2017
It is essential to fulfill ATMA Eligibility Criteria before proceeding to the form-filling process. These criteria are set by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) each year. Any candidate not meeting the Eligibility Criteria of ATMA will be liable for rejection.
Here are some basic criteria that a candidate must fulfill:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- An applicant must be a graduate or passed equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, B. Tech) from a recognized university.
- A candidate is required to score minimum 50% aggregate marks in the graduation or equivalent examination.
- Students appearing in the final year of their qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. They must submit a proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of counselling.
- Candidates who have appeared in ATMA 2017 before are also eligible to apply for July session.
- An applicant must be at least 21 years of age as on or before the time of admission to apply for ATMA 2017.
- There is no Domicile restriction to apply.
Check ATMA Eligibility
How to Fill ATMA Application Form 2017?
- A candidate can apply for ATMA 2017 via online mode only.
- They must register themselves before July 17, 2017.
- For ATMA Online Registration, the candidate has to first pay the application fee online through Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking or Bank Transfer and then fill ATMA Application Form using his PID.
Pre-requisites for fillling ATMA Application Form:
- Valid Email Address or Mobile Number.
- Qualification Details.
- Work Experience Details.
- Correct Address for Communication.
Here is how you can complete ATMA Registrations 2017:
Step 1: Application Fee Payment
- All candidates must first to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1100
- Candidates from all categories must pay the same amount
- This fee can be paid via offline payment gateway as given below:
- Option 1- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Option 2- Bank Transfer/ Net Banking
- At the time of fee payment, candidates will be required to enter details such as date of birth, city, mobile number, email id etc.
Step 2- Request for PID
- After the payment of the application fee, a registration link and Personal Identification Number (PID) will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
- If a candidate has not got PID through SMS as well as Email the s/he can search the PID or Password by clicking ‘Search PID or Password’.
- Log in using this PID at atmaaims.com
Check ATMA 2017 Photo Size, Dimension, Format and Other Details
Step 3: Fill ATMA Application Form
- Begin with filling details such as PID, Name, Address of communication, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Gender in the registration form.
- Select any 2 ATMA Test Centers from the given list in the application form so that in case of non-availability of first test center, they can be allotted the second one.
- Enter qualification details (Academic Background, Marks scored in the qualifying examination) and work experience if any.
- Enter the choice code of Institutes and then click on "Click here to register for ATMA Exam” button to complete the process of registration.
- After successful completion of ATMA Registrations 2017, a candidate will receive a mail on the registered Email ID containing his or her login details such as Username and Password.
- Login using Username and Password on the official website and take 2 printouts of the Filled-in ATMA Application form.
Check How to Apply for ATMA 2017?
Note: In case of any query related to ATMA 2017, candidates can send an E-mail to ATMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hyderabad, stating his PID and Date of Examination.
ATMA 2017 Application Fees
- Applicants of all categories are required to pay an application fee of INR 1100/-.
- The last day to pay this fee is July 15, 2017.
- Candidates applying via online mode can pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking/ Bank Transfer.
- ATMA 2017 Application Fee will not be refunded once paid, in any situation.
Payment of Application Fee through Debit/ Credit Card
The procedure to pay ATMA 2017 Application Fee is given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. atmaims.com
- Fill basic details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the online application fee payment form.
- It is very important for a candidate to enter correct Email ID and Mobile Number as the login details for online registration will be sent to them. The Date of Birth of the candidate must be same as mentioned in the Birth Certificate.
- After the payment of the application fee, a registration link and PID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Payment of Application Fee through Net Banking/ Bank Transfer
A candidate can pay the application fee via Bank Transfer also. The account details to be filled by a candidate to pay Application fee via Bank Transfer are given below:
- Account No: 068010100035918
- IFS Code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
Request for Personal Identification Number (PID)
- To request PID, a candidate must select the mode of payment- Cash or Bank Transfer.
- After that, they have to enter the details such as Bank Transaction number, Date of Birth and Email ID. Then, click on Submit Button.
All candidates who successfully register for ATMA 2017 will be eligible to download ATMA Admit Card from July 20, 2017 onwards. They can access the admit card from the official website of ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com. ATMA Admit Card is an important document to carry at the exam hall, failure to which will result in cancellation of candidature.
ATMA 2017 Application Form Correction
- Once the application form for ATMA is submitted, the provision of editing it will not be available.
- However, as an exception, the authority may open the provision of ATMA Application Form Correction if it receives a good number of requests.
- We suggest you to carefully fill all the fields during ATMA Registration 2017.
- Make sure the details are true and correct.