ATMA Application Form
ATMA Application Form (July 2017) can be filled between June 24- July 20, 2017. Candidates have the option of filling ATMA Application Form either online or offline. To apply online, candidates can register at the official website i.e. atmaims.com. To avail the application form offline, they can visit any one of the designated centers.
There are three basic steps required to complete ATMA 2017 Registration in online mode. These include:
- Fee Payment
- Application Form-Filling
All candidates must first register themselves at the official website with their basic information such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. They must then make the requisite fee payment of INR 1100. There is no relaxation for reserved category students. Candidates can remit this fee via online or offline payment gateway.
Post payment of application fee, a Personal Identification Number (PID) will be created. You may then proceed to fill details in ATMA Application Form. This will require details of your personal and academic background. All candidates who register successfully will be eligible to appear in ATMA on July 23, 2017.
Highlights of ATMA Application Form
|ATMA Application Form (July 2017) will be available from||June 24-July 23, 2017|
|Last day to pay application fee via online mode||July 15, 2017|
|Last date to submit ATMA Application Form (July 2017)||July 17, 2017|
|Last date for Reprint of filled Application Form||July 17, 2017|
|Minimum qualification to fill VITEEE 2018 Application Form||50% in Bachelors|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Documents required at the time of form-filling||Scanned copy of all academic certificates, recent photograph and signature|
|ATMA application fee ||INR 1100|
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
It is essential to fulfill ATMA Eligibility Criteria before proceeding to the form-filling process. These criteria are set by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) each year. Any candidate not meeting the Eligibility Criteria of ATMA will be liable for rejection.
Here are some basic criteria that a candidate must fulfill:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- An applicant must be a graduate or passed equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, B. Tech) from a recognized university.
- A candidate is required to score minimum 50% aggregate marks in the graduation or equivalent examination.
- Students appearing in the final year of their qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. They must submit a proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of counselling.
- Candidates who have appeared in ATMA 2017 before are also eligible to apply for July session.
- No work experience is required to apply for ATMA 2017.
- An applicant must be at least 21 years of age as on or before the time of admission to apply for ATMA 2017.
- There is no Domicile restriction to apply.
ATMA Application Form 2017
A candidate can apply for ATMA 2017 via both offline and online mode. To apply online, the candidate has to first register himself and pay the application fee online through Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking or Bank Transfer and then fill ATMA Application Form. To apply offline, the candidate has to buy ATMA Application Form from any one of the designated centers across the country, pay the application fee and then submit the duly filled form to the concerned authority.
Given below are the steps to apply for ATMA in online mode:
Step 1: Registration
- This is the very first step of ATMA Registration 2017
- Visit the official website i.e. atmaaims.com to register yourself
- Click on the registration link “click here to register for ATMA”
- Enter complete details viz. Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form to register
- You will receive a Personal Identification Number (PID)
- In case a student does not receive PID on his Email ID or Mobile number, he can search the same by clicking on the link “Search PID or Password” and enter the required details
Step 2: Application Fee Payment
- All candidates who successfully register themselves will be required to pay a non-refundable fee
- Candidates from all categories must pay INR 1100 as application fee
- This fee can be paid via offline/ online payment gateway as given below:
- Online mode- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline mode- Cash/ Demand Draft
- At the time of fee payment, candidates will be required to enter details such as date of birth, city, mobile number, email id etc.
- After the payment of the application fee, a registration link and Personal Identification Number (PID) will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
- Login using this PID and begin filling the application form.
Step 3: Fill ATMA Application Form
- Begin with filling details such as PID, Name, Address of communication, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Gender in the registration form.
- Select any 2 ATMA Test Centers from the given list in the application form so that in case of non-availability of first test center, they can be allotted the second one.
- Enter qualification details (Academic Background, Marks scored in the qualifying examination) and work experience if any.
- Enter the choice code of Institutes and then click on "Click here to register for ATMA Exam” button to complete the process of registration.
- After successful completion of the registration Process, a candidate will receive a mail on the registered Email ID containing his or her login details such as Username and Password.
- Login using Username and Password on the official website and take 2 printouts of the Filled-in ATMA Application form.
- In case of any query related to ATMA 2017, a candidate can send an E-mail to ATMA Secretariat (email@example.com) at Hyderabad, stating his PID and Date of Examination.
Given below are the steps to apply for ATMA in the offline mode:
- The first step for a candidate applying via offline mode is to purchase ATMA Application form from designated centers.
- Fill all the required fields in the application form.
- Pay ATMA 2017 Application Fee either via Cash or Demand Draft (DD).
- After the payment of the application fee, Personal Identification Number (PID) will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
- Enter Personal Identification Number (PID) in the application form.
- Then submit the duly filled application form to:
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar, Punjagutta,
Tel.No.Office: 040-2337 0024/34
ATMA Application Fees
Applicants of all categories are required to pay an application fee of INR 1100/-. The last day to pay this fee is July 15, 2017. Candidates applying via online mode can pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking or Bank Transfer. If purchasing ATMA Application Form from designated centers, pay either through Demand Draft or Cash. ATMA 2017 Application Fee will not be refunded once paid, in any situation.
Online Payment of Application Fee
The procedure to pay ATMA 2017 Application Fee via Debit Card/Credit Card is given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. atmaims.com
- Fill details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the online application fee payment form.
- It is very important for a candidate to enter correct Email ID and Mobile Number as the login details for online registration will be sent to them. The Date of Birth of the candidate must be same as mentioned in the Birth Certificate.
- After the payment of the application fee, a registration link and Personal Identification Number (PID) will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Offline Payment of Application Fee
A candidate can pay the application fee via Bank Transfer also. The account details to be filled by a candidate to pay Application fee via Bank Transfer are given below:
- Account No: 068010100035918
- IFS Code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
Request for Personal Identification Number (PID)
- To request Personal Identification Number (PID), a candidate must select the mode of payment- Cash or Bank Transfer.
- After that, they have to enter the details such as Bank Transaction number, Date of Birth and Email ID. Then, click on Submit Button.
All candidates who successfully register for ATMA 2017 will be eligible to download ATMA 2017 Admit Card from July 20, 2017 onwards. They can access the admit card from the official website of AIMS i.e. atmaaims.com. ATMA Admit Card is an important document to carry at the exam hall, failure to which will result in cancellation of candidature.