ATMA 2017 Registration, Exam Dates and Result
ATMA 2017 or AIMS Test for Management Admission 2017 will be conducted online on February 12, 2017 (pen-paper), May 28, 2017 (online) and July 16, 2017 (online). AIMS Registration began from February 20, 2016. The application form will be online on AIMS official website. The application fee is INR 1100. Admit cards will be available online from May 25, 2017 and ATMA Results will be declared on around June 5, 2017. Graduate candidates can apply for ATMA 2017.
ATMA Exam pattern assesses the verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills of the candidate. The exam is conducted for admission to MBA and other management programs in February, May, July and December. Final year students can also apply for the exam. The exam will be held in 30 major cities in the country. The exam is of 180 marks total. There are approximately 76 B-Schools which accept ATMA scores.
|ATMA 2017 Syllabus||ATMA 2017 Counselling||ATMA 2017 Participating Colleges|
ATMA 2017 Important Dates
Candidates need to keep in mind the following dates for appearing in ATMA Exam:
|Commencement of Registration process||February 20, 2016|
|Starting of distribution of ATMA Information bulletins||March 1, 2017|
|Last day to pay application fee via online mode||May 18, 2017|
|End of Registration process||May 20, 2017|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||May 24, 2017|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||May 25, 2017|
|Exam Date)||May 28, 2017 (offline)|
|Declaration of Results0||June 5, 2017 (tentative)|
ATMA 2017 Application Process
Applicants can apply for ATMA 2017 May from February 20, 2017 till May 20, 2017. Candidates can apply via both offline and online mode. The candidates can purchase AIMA 2017 Application form the designated centers to apply offline. The candidates have to register on the official website to apply online. The candidates are required to pay the ATMA 2017 application fee of INR 1100/-.
Payment of Application Fee via online mode- Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking or Bank Transfer
Payment of Application Fee via offline mode- Cash or Demand Draft
Given below are the steps to apply for ATMA 2017 in the online mode:
Given below are the steps to apply for ATMA 2017 in the offline mode:
- Buy ATMA Application form from designated centers.
- Fill all the essential fields in the application form
- Pay the ATMA 2017 Application Fee either via Cash or Demand Draft (DD).
- After the payment of the application fee, PID will be sent on the Email ID and Mobile number.
- Fill the PID in the application form
- Submit the duly filled application form.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wishing to apply must have secured following qualification to be able to apply for the ATMA 2017 Exam.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or must have completed its equivalent degree under 10+2+3 scheme with any streams (B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Tech) from any university recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Department, Govt. Of India.
- Candidates appearing for final exam of their graduation can also apply for ATMA provided they complete their education with minimum qualifying marks before the time of admission.
- Candidates must produce their qualifying exam mark sheet during ATMA 2017 Admissions.
Candidates must be at least 21 years on or before the time of admission to apply for ATMA 2017. Candidates found not satisfying this criterion at the time of admission will be removed from the process thereafter. There is no Domicile restriction for candidates applying for ATMA 2017. Candidates from any part of the nation meeting all the other necessary criteria are eligible to apply for ATMA 2017 at the official website of AIMS. ATMA 2017 Results will be based on eligible candidates performance in the exam.
ATMA Admit Card
Download ATMA 2017 Admit Card from the AIMS official website from May 25, 2017 onwards. Hall Ticket contains basic information about the candidate and the exam including details of the examination center and timings. Applicants have to paste a recent color passport size photograph within the space provided on the Hall Ticket. A candidate has to carry the printout of ATMA 2017 Application Form, 2 recent color photographs, receipt of payment and a valid photo ID at the exam centre.
Steps to download ATMA Admit Card are given below:
- Go to the AIMS official website.
- Click on “Candidate’s Login”.
- Fill the details such as PID and Password to Login
- Click on “Download Admit Card” tab.
- Download and Save ATMA Admit Card.
In case of any query related to ATMA 2017 Admit Card, candidates can reach the authorities through mail at email@example.com or call at 040-23417875/76.
ATMA Test Centres
The students have to select 2 test centres according to their preference as in case of the non-availability of the first test center; second chosen centre is allotted to him or her. Given below is the ATMA Test Centres:
|ATMA 2017 TEST CITIES|
The examination centre once allotted to a candidate will not be changed under any circumstances. However, in exceptional cases it can be done. The request to change the test centre should be made at least 5 days prior to the test. The allocation of new test center is subject to approval of test administrator and availability of seats.
ATMA 2017 Exam Pattern
ATMA exam will be conducted in online mode. The exam will have 180 multiple choice questions. The question paper is divided into 6 sections and each section comprises of 30 questions. The total duration for ATMA 2017 is 3 hours. The ATMA Exam Pattern will cover 3 categories Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. The duration of 30 minutes will be allotted to complete each section. Given below is the Section-wise distribution of questions in the paper:
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
- One mark will be rewarded for every correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- For every unattempted question, no mark will be deducted.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted in case a candidate marks more than one answer.
- Use a HB Pencil while answering the questions in the paper test.
Previous Year Paper Analysis
The paper of ATMA has been consistently similar as the previous years. The verbal, analytical reasoning and quantitative skills of students were tested. The questions were of easy to moderate level of difficulty. Following is the analysis of the sections:
- Analytical Reasoning - Analytical Reasoning section of ATMA .
- Quantitative Ability - Section1 had Arithmetic questions while the other section was dominated by Number Problems. Each section had a set of 6 questions on Data Interpretation. The difficulty level varied from easy to moderate.
- Verbal Ability - Section1 had Grammar questions which included the topics such as prepositions, articles, determiners and verbs with only one question of unseen Passage. The passage was of 700-800 words and the difficulty level was easy to moderate. Section 2 had questions on synonyms, correct statement and incorrect statement.
ATMA 2017 Reference Books
Following is a list of books for reference for ATMA 2017 that can help a candidate in preparing for the exam:
- CMAT Entrance Guide with Mock Test CD 2Edition by Disha Experts
- SNAP/ IIFT/ XAT/ TISS/ CMAT/ NMAT/ IRMA/ MAT Management Entrance Test: MBA Solved Paper by Gautam Puri
- Study Package for CMAT BY Arun Sharma, Meenakshi Upadhyay
- Mission MBA-MAT: Solved Papers 2013-2011 1st Edition (Paperback) by Tarun Goyal BS Sijwalii
- Trishna’s Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Examination by Time
- Arithmetic for the CAT and Other MBA Examination (Paperback) by Time
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA: Entrance Examination first edition (Paperback) by Sulava
- Master Key to MBA Entrance Exam 2009 01 Edition (Paperback) SL Gulati, Ravi
ATMA 2017 Participating Institutes
The admission to a college will be based on the marks scored by a candidate in the ATMA 2017 exam. The scores are valid for one year only. Candidates can choose a list of five colleges they want to take admission in. List of Top 10 MBA colleges accepting the ATMA scores are given below:
- MICA Ahmedabad
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Bangalore
- Christ University Institute of Management – CUIM, Bengaluru
- National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune
- Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune
- National Institute of Integrated Learning and Management (NIILM), Delhi
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA), Bangalore
- Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), Navi Mumbai
- International School of Business and Media (ISB&M), Pune
ATMA 2017 Results
ATMA 2017 Resultswill be declared on the official website on June 5, 2017. Results will solely be based upon the performance of candidates in ATMA 2017. Candidates can obtain their score cards by verifying their PID and password. Score Card of ATMA is valid only for the following academic year.
Steps to check ATMA Result and Score Card are given below:
- Go to the ATMA website
- Click on Candidate’s Login
- Choose Exam and Enter PID and password
- Click on View/Download ATMA 2017 Score Card
- Verify the personal details on the result
- Download ATMA 2017 Score Card
Following details are mentioned in the ATMA Score Card:
- Test Date
- Total Scaled Score
- Overall Percentile
- Roll Number
- Scaled Score & Percentile for Quantitative Skills
- Scaled Report & Percentile for Verbal Skills
- Scaled Report & Percentile for Analytical Reasoning
ATMA 2017 Expected Cutoff
It is important for candidates to know about the minimum cutoff marks before applying to colleges. Following is the list of colleges with cutoff on the basis of previous year papers:
|Institute||ATMA Percentile Cut off|
|Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad (IMS, Ghaziabad)||70|
|Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS)||60|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Sector-5, Rohini||60|
|G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research (GLBIMR)||50|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune (KIAMS)||50|
|ICBM- School of Business Excellence (ICBM-SBE)||50|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||50|
|SCMS Cochin School Of Business (SCMS Cochin)||50|
ATMA 2017 Selection Procedure and Counselling
ATMA 2017 Selection procedure is based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.ATMA 2017 Result will contain the applicant’s score in ATMA 2017, Pre-admission processes, extra-curricular, work experience and academic profile. The final admission of the candidates will depend on the norms and criteria set by the individual participating colleges.
Following documents should be carried along during ATMA 2017 Counselling
- Score Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Multiple Passport size color and black & white photos.
- Original and a copy of Counselling Letter.
- Original and a copy of Admit Card.
- Original and copies of 10th, 12th standard.