ATIT 2017 (Admission Test for ICFAI Technology) will be conducted by IFHE University, Hyderabad (ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education) for admissions into under graduate engineering courses. The tentative date for the ATIT 2017 Exam to be conducted is in the month of May 2017.
Candidates wishing to pursue B. Tech degree from IFCAI University must fill the ATIT Application Form first. Candidates can apply for ATIT 2017 in 3 ways via OMR Application Form, online filling of Application Form or downloading of Application Form.
|ATIT Application Process||ATIT Admit Card||ATIT Exam Pattern|
Candidates must fulfil the ATIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. The candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks in the exam to be eligible to apply. ATIT 2017 will be conducted in both online and offline mode. ATIT 2017 will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
ATIT Results will be declared on the website in the last week of May. The qualified candidates will be called for the ATIT 2017 Counselling Process which will be based on the candidate’s score in ATIT 2017 or JEE Main 2017 or other state engineering entrance tests held in 2017.
ATIT 2017 Exam Dates
ATIT 2017 Application process will begin in the month of April. The ATIT 2017 Exam will be held in the first week of May. Given below are the ATIT 2017 Important Dates for that the candidates must refer to:
|Last date for receipt of completed Online Application Form||Second week of April 2017|
|Slot booking for ATIT 2017 by the candidates||Second week of March 2017 to|
Last week of April 2017
|Date of online ATIT 2017 exam||First week through third week of May 2017|
|Date of offline ATIT 2017 exam||First week of May 2017|
|Announcement of Results||Last week of May 2017|
|Posting of Selection Letters||Last week of May 2017|
|Registration for counselling and reporting at the specified venue||First week of August 2017|
|Start of classes||Second week of August 2017|
ATIT 2017 Eligibility
Candidates are advised to ensure that they satisfy the ATIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria before they apply for the exam. Failure to meet the specified requirements may lead to the application of the candidate being rejected.
The detailed ATIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidates must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in Class X and Class XII or its equivalent exam.
- The candidates must have passed class XII with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- It may be noted that students in their final year of Class XII can also apply for ATIT 2017.
- The candidate must also satisfy the age requirements as specified by the particular Board through which he or she has appeared for the qualifying HSC exam.
ATIT 2017 Application Fee Payment
The ATIT 2017 Application Fee is a sum of Rs. 700 and can be paid through different portals depending on the application method. If the candidate has chosen the online application form filling, then the fee would have to be paid by a credit / debit card or net banking.
In case the candidate has opted for either one of the OMR Application form or the downloaded application form, a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “IFHE - A/c ATIT (2017) Prospectus Fee” will have to be sent along with the application form to the above mentioned address. The DD must be payable at Hyderabad.
ATIT 2017 Application Process
There are 3 ways by which a candidate can apply for ATIT Exam and candidates can choose any one of them according to their discretion. It is important to know about the steps involved in each application method so that the application process is carried out smoothly. The details for all the three methods are provided below.
- OMR Application Form
The first option is to fill the physical OMR Application form and send it to the specified address. The candidates will be required to fill the entire form correctly and send it to the Admissions officer, IFCAI University. The complete address is –
Admissions Officer (B. Tech Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana
- Online Application
Alternatively, the candidates can opt for filling the online application form which can be found at official website. It may be noted that the candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of his or her recent colour photograph as part of the application form. The University will be sending the Prospectus for B. Tech programme to such candidates.
The steps to apply online are given below:
- The candidates have to fill the ATIT Application Form.
- After that a candidate has to pay the ATIT 2017 Application Fee online via Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Upload your recent size coloured photograph in JPEG Format. The size of the photograph must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Take the Printout of the ATIT 2017 Application Form.
- Download of Application form
Another option for the candidates is to fill the online application form and download the same from the official website. After the completed form has been downloaded, the candidates will be required to send the form by Speed Post or Courier to the Admissions Officer, IFCAI University at the address given below:
Admissions Officer (B. Tech Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana
ATIT 2017 Admit Card and Slot Booking
The candidates will be required to book the date and time for ATIT Exam. The process of slot booking will be conducted online on the official website. The step by step explanation for Slot Booking process is given below.
- After visiting the IFCAI website, click on “Slot Booking for ATIT 2017”.
- Enter your application number (as username) and date of birth (as password) to log in.
- Change the password after logging in for security reasons.
- Select the test city and test centre from the drop down box available on the slot booking screen.
- Next, select the date and time of the test using radio buttons.
- This can be done either by date or time.
- Selection by date will display a calendar and candidates can view the slots available for a particular date selected.
- Selection by time will display a list of available time slots and depending on the slot selected, a calendar with available test dates will be produced.
- Submit the selected choices.
- Verify the details shown and click on confirm if they are found to be correct.
It must be noted by the candidates that the test date and time cannot be changed after the slot booking has been done. Therefore, the candidates must ensure that they book the correct slot for their test taking.
How to download the ATIT 2017 admit card?
The ATIT Admit Card can be downloaded right after the slot booking process has been completed. The candidates are advised to take a print out of their admit cards immediately after the test slot has been reserved and the admit card has been generated.
Re-download of ATIT 2017 Admit Card
In case the candidate has been unable to download his admit card after the slot booking process or simply wishes to generate another copy of the admit card, he should follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link “Application for ATIT 2017”
- Enter your application number (as user id) and date of birth (as password) / updated password.
- Take a print out of the admit card.
Documents to be carried along with the admit card
The candidates are required to carry an original, valid photo identification along with their admit card on the exam day. It is essential for the name on the photo id to match with the name on the ATIT 2017 application form.
Photocopy of the ID is not acceptable and will be rejected if produced on the date of the test. Candidates must carry either one of the following forms of photo identification in original:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address.
ATIT 2017 Exam Centres
There are numerous test centres all over India where the ATIT 2017 exam will be conducted. The test centres for online and offline mode are different. So, candidates must refer to the detailed break-down of the test cities discussed in this section.
The comprehensive list of test centres and their codes for offline mode of exam is given below:
|State||Test Centre City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada (511) Guntur (503) Nellore (505) Tirupathi (506) Vijayawada (507)|
|Bihar||Ara (508) Bhagalpur (509) Muzaffarpur (510) Patna (511)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi (513)|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi (514) Jamshedpur (515)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (516) Gwalior (517)|
|Meghalaya||Shillong (519) Tura (520)|
|NCR||Delhi (523) South Delhi (524)|
|Odisha||Berhampur (525) Bhubaneswar (526) Rourkela (527)|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur (528) Jodhpur (529 Kota (530)|
|Telangana||Hyderabad (501) Secunderabad (502)|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun (533) Haldwani (534)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra (535) Lucknow (536) Varanasi (537)|
The comprehensive list of test centres and their codes for online mode of exam is given below:
|State||Test Centre City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur (351) Kurnool (352) Nellore (353) Tirupathi (354 ) Vijayawada (103) Visakhapatnam (104)|
|Bihar||Muzaffarpur (355) Patna (121)|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur (131) Raipur (132)|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad (141) Surat (142) Vadodara (143)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla (161)|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu (171)|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro (356) Hazaribagh (357) Jamshedpur (181) Ranchi (182)|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Kormangala (191)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (201) Indore (202) Gwalior (203 Jabalpur (204) Rewa (358) Sagar (359)|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad (360) Mumbai – Dadar (211) Nagpur (212) Pune (213)|
|New Delhi and NCR||Faridabad (221) Ghaziabad (222) Gurgaon (223) Delhi - Paschim Vihar (224) Delhi - PV 1 (225) Delhi - Vivek Vihar (226) Noida (227) South Delhi (361)|
|Punjab||Amritsar (241) Jalandhar (242) Ludhiana (243)|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur (251) Udaipur (252) Kota (254)|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai (261)|
|Telangana||Hyderabad (101) Secunderabad (102) Warangal (362)|
|Union Territory||Chandigarh (244)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra (281) Bareilly (282) Kanpur (283) Lucknow (284) Meerut (285) Allahabad (286) Gorakhpur (287) Varanasi (288)|
|West Bengal||Kolkata (291)|
Test Centre Regulations
The candidates must be careful to follow all rules and regulations laid down by the examination conducting body while they are in the exam hall on the day of the exam. Failure to obey these norms may lead to serious action being taken against the candidate.
- References: The candidates must not carry any source of reference material inside the exam hall. The rough sheet given during the exam must be returned as soon as the exam is over.
- Personal Items: Cell phones, digital or analogue watches or any other form of electronic or photographic media are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Breaks: Candidates will be allowed no breaks once the exam has started.
- Visitors: No person is allowed to be in touch with the candidate during the time of test taking. Waiting at the test centre while the test is going on isn’t allowed either.
- Misconduct: Candidates found indulging in any form of disorderly or unruly behaviour will not be allowed to continue with the test.
- Weapons: Any kind of weapons are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Queries regarding the Test Content: No questions pertaining to the test questions will be entertained by the invigilators.
ATIT 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the ATIT Exam Pattern before starting their preparation, as this will help guide their efforts in the right direction and will enhance their chances of doing well on the test.
ATIT exam will be conducted both in offline and online mode. They will be given hours to complete the test. There will be total Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and every candidate will be rewarded 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
The detailed exam pattern for ATIT 2017 is summarised below:
|ATIT 2017 Exam Pattern|
|Mode of exam||Both online and offline|
|Duration of exam||Two hours|
|Format of exam||Objective or MCQ|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Sections in the paper||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English|
|Questions per section||30|
|Marking Scheme||(+1) for each right answer, No negative marking for wrong answer|
ATIT 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus for ATIT 2017 is the same as the Class XII syllabus. The subjects covered in this test are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. The detailed syllabus for ATIT 2017 is given below:
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limit Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
The theory part of the syllabus has 80% weightage while the practical part has 20% weightage.
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids And Liquid
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter: Classification of Matter into Solid, Liquid and Gaseous States
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
- S - Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
ATIT 2017 Results
The results of the ATIT 2017 will be announced online on the official website in the last week of May 2017. Hence, the candidates are advised to check the website frequently for any updates.
The candidates will be able to download their score cards after the results are declared. The candidates who have successfully qualified ATIT 2017 test will also be notified through email or post. Follow the steps to given below to check the ATIT 2017 Result.
- Visit the official IFCAI website.
- Click on the link “ATIT 2017 result”.
- Enter your application number and date of birth / password.
- Click on the “Submit” button to login.
- View and save your score card.
ATIT 2017 Counselling
All students who have qualified the ATIT 2017 exam will be called for further round of counselling process via a call letter. Apart from ATIT 2017, scores of JEE Mains 2017 and other state / national level exams will also be accepted for admission purpose. ATIT 2017 Counselling will be conducted by IFCAI University.
The process of seat allotment will be conducted online purely on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in various exams, as mentioned above. The seats will be allotted to the candidates, depending on their preference and availability. Candidates are advised to consider their options carefully before filling in their choices for seat allotment process.
The candidates will be required to submit original documents and certificates for the purpose of verification. One set of attested photocopies will also have to be provided. The original certificates may be returned to the candidates after a week of the verification. The list of documents needed for the ATIT 2017 counselling process is given below:
- Mark sheets of Class X and Class XII
- Birth Certificate of the candidate
- Candidate’s Transfer / Migration Certificate
- Candidate’s Completion Certificate for the qualifying examination
- Candidate’s ATIT 2017 /JEE Main 2017 Score card
In case a candidate is in the final year of class XII and does not have the relevant mark sheet, he will be allowed to submit the same by 15th September 2017.
After the completion of the online ATIT 2017 counselling process, the candidates will have to report to the allotted institute and make payment for the specified admission fee in order to confirm their admission.