APICET Application Form 2018
AP ICET Application Form is expected to release in February 2018. Candidates can fill the online form at the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in. As per AP ICET Eligibility Criteria, a candidate needs to be an Indian citizen and a domicile of Andhra Pradesh. The application process of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test consists of 3 main steps viz.
- Payment of Fee
- Filling details in AP ICET Application Form
- Uploading Documents
The application fee is INR 350 for applying for AP ICET. This fee can be remitted using online or offline mode. All candidates who successfully register themselves will appear forAP ICET in the month of May 2018. Through this state level exam, candidates will get admission to MBA and MCA courses offered by Institutes in Andhra Pradesh.
APICET 2018 Important Dates
APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) has a well-planned schedule for all the events related to exam. The application window for the state level exam will be functional from February 2018 onwards. Table given below indicates all dates relating to AP ICET 2018–
|APICET Release of Notification||First week of February 2018|
|Beginning of Application Process||First week of February 2018|
|Last day to apply without late fee||First week of March 2018|
|Last day to apply with late fee of INR 500 + Registration fee||Second week of March 2018|
|Corrections, if any, of online application form||Third week of March 2018|
|Last day to apply with late fee of INR 2000 + Registration fee||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Last day to apply INR 5000+Registration fee||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Availability of Admit Cards||Second week of April 2018|
|Last day to apply with late fee of INR 10,000 + Registration fee||Second week of May 2018|
|Date of AP ICET Examination||Third week of May 2018|
APICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There are some important eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfil in order to complete AP ICET Online Application 2018. In case an applicant fails to satisfy the eligibility criteria, application may be liable for rejection.
The eligibility criteria for APICET 2018 is mentioned below –
- All candidates must be Indian Nationals and satisfy local / non-local status requirements as set by the competent authority.
- Candidates other than Indian Nationals must satisfy the rules of the Universities that they are applying to.
- Must be a graduate with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- If an applicant has a qualifying Degree obtained in a Distance Mode Program, then it must be recognised by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Candidates in their final year degree examination are also eligible to appear for the entrance test.
Important Documents Required for APICET 2018 Application Process
There are some important details that the candidate would have to provide while filling the application form of APICET 2018.
These details are provided in the table below –
|Details Required||Documents Preferred|
|Local Status (AU/SVU /ANU/OU/Non-local)||Local candidate certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Income of Parents||Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Category (SC / ST / OBC)||Category Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||Certificate issued by complete authority|
|AP Online/E-Seva / Mee-Seva Centre Transaction ID.||Receipt from AP Online/ E- Seva/ Citizen Services Center|
|Roll number of the qualifying examination||Mark Sheet or the Roll Number of Qualifying Examination|
|Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / Class X Mark sheet|
|Roll number of Class X examination||Class X Mark sheet or Passing Certificate|
AP ICET Application Fee 2018
- The process of applying for AP ICET 2018 is completely online. The online application fee is INR 350.
- In case, candidates are unable to complete their AP ICET Application Fee before the last date, authority provides another chance to them by paying late fees for AP ICET Application Form.
- The payment of fees can be made at AP online centers in Andhra Pradesh or through the payment gateway by means of a Credit card / Debit card/ Net Banking.
- Payment at AP Online Centers- Visit any one of the AP centers along with necessary documents and collect the Transaction ID. Login using this ID and fill AP ICET Application Form.
- Payment by Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking- the candidate would be redirected to a payment gateway. First, the card type would have to be selected and after entering correct and mandatory details such as Card number, Expiry Date, Security Code / CVV number, the candidate would have to confirm the payment.
The details of late fee charges for submission of APICET 2018 Application Form are indicated in the table below-
|DATE||LATE REGISTRATION FEE|
|Second week of March 2018||INR 350+500|
|Fourth week of March 2018||INR 350+1000|
|Fourth week of March 2018||INR 350+5000|
|Second week of May 2018||INR 350+10000|
How to Fill AP ICET Application Form?
Applicants can follow the following rules to complete the APICET 2018 Registration and filling-in details in the online application form afterwards.
STEP 1 – Registration
Before starting the process of registering for the exam, the candidates must possess complete knowledge regarding the various steps involved. The registration process for APICET 2018 is simple and easy to follow.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the tab “Apply Online”.
- Select registration fee payment mode from the options that appear on the screen (AP Online / e-Seva/ MeeSeva or Debit / Credit card).
- For payment mode AP Online / e-Seva / MeeSeva:
- Visit any one of the AP Online Centers with Hall ticket number of qualifying exam, candidate’s name, and candidate’s father’s name, date of birth of candidate, hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent and candidate’s phone number.
- Collect the receipt of payment after having paid the fee and ensure that it contains the Transaction ID.
- Login to official website using the Transaction ID.
- Fill in the details required for payment verification such as AP application number, candidate’s name etc.
- Click on the button “Proceed to online application form filling”.
- For payment via Debit card or Credit card:
- Keep all details required to pay through Debit or Credit Card ready.
- After entering all details, click on the “Make Payment” button and proceed to fill the application form.
- During the payment process, don’t click on the back button or refresh option.
- After successfully paying the fee, a Transaction ID will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Click on the button “Proceed to online application form filling”.
- This completes the registration process. The Transaction ID can be used to login and fill the application form.
STEP 2 – Filling AP ICET Application Form
- These parts are –Candidate Details, Qualifying Examination Details, Choice of Regional Centre for Entrance Test, Local Area Status, SSC or equivalent, Minority community, Special Category, Annual Parental Income, Correspondence Address and Intermediate degree.
- The candidate must fill the details required in all sections of the application form carefully.
- After completing the process of filling the form, review it and edit any details that may need to be changed.
- Upon ensuring that all details are correct, accept the declaration at the end of the form and click on final submit.
- Take a print out of the filled in application process and keep it safe for future reference.
Particulars to Fill
In each section, there are various details that need to be provided by the candidate. The candidate must be careful while filling these details. The fields that need to be provided by the applicant are:
- Candidate Details
- Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Identification Marks, Birth State, Birth District, Aadhar Number.
- Qualifying Examination
- Undergraduate Degree, Appearing or Passed, Year of Passing, Hall ticket number of qualifying exam, Percentage marks, Place of study of degree or equivalent
- Choice of Regional Entrance Exam
- One test centre according to the preference of candidate
- OC, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC, ST
- Local Area Status
- AU : Andhra University, OU : Osmania University, SVU : Sri Venkateswara University, ANU: Acharya Narayana University, Non Local : As per the Non Local conditions mentioned in the Instruction booklet
- SSC or equivalent
- SSC Board, Hall Ticket Number, Year of Passing, SSC Place of Study
- Minority or Non-Minority Community
- Special Category
- PH / VH / HI / OH, NCC, CAP, Sports
- Annual Parental Income
- Below One Lakh, Between One lakh and Two lakh, More than Two Lakh
- Correspondence Address
- Intermediate Degree
- Mathematics in (10+2) or not, Place of Study
APICET 2018 Photograph and Signature Specifications
Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature as the final part of completing AP ICET Application Form 2018. They must ensure that these documents are in accordance with the specified norms.
The photograph of the candidate must be a recent one and the face should be clearly visible. The file should be in .jpg file format and the size of this file should be less than 30 KB.
The signature of the candidate should be legible and clearly visible in the file. No part of the signature should have been cropped in any way and the format should be .jpg. The size of this file has to be less than 15 KB.
AP ICET Application Form Correction 2018
As per the exam authority, candidates are able to edit or correct information from in AP ICET Application Form 2018 in the following field:
- Qualifying examination
- Qualifying exam-year of appearing/passing
- Medium of instruction in qualifying examination
- Place of study - Intermediate or equivalent
- Bridge course Hall Ticket Number
- Mother's Name
- Birth State/District
- Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Annual income of parents
- Study details
- Exam - 10+2+3 studies in
- Place of study - SSC or equivalent
- SSC Hall Ticket Number and Year of Passing
- Address for Correspondence
- Mobile/Email ID
- Aadhaar Card Details
There are some fields where a candidate cannot make any changes. However, they can request AP ICET Convenor for changing them with valid documents by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. The fields included are:
- Candidate name
- Father's name
- Date of birth (as per SSC or equivalent)
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number
- SSC Mark sheet
- Scanned signature
- Qualifying examination hall ticket
AP ICET Application Form FAQs
Here are some queries that are frequently asked about APICET 2018:
Q.How should the Application form be submitted?
Ans. APICET 2018 application form is available ONLY on the official website and has to be submitted through ONLINE mode.
Q.What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
Ans. Take a print out of the “Filled in AP ICET Application Form” and keep it safe for future processes. The registration number at the top of the form will have to be used for any correspondence.
Q. Do I have to upload any certificates?
Ans. No, certificates need to be uploaded as part of the application form.
Q. Can I obtain AP ICET application form through offline mode?
Ans. No, the conducting authority has not made open any provision to obtain the form from offline mode. Candidates willing to apply for AP ICET, must only fill the form at AP ICET official website.
Q. What is the meaning of Local Area?
Ans. Based on the places of study during the preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination, local area is decided.
- The part of the State comprising the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam is regarded as the AU Local Area.
- The part of the State Comprising the districts of Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Cuddapah and Nellore is regarded as the SVU Local Area
- If the places of study fall in districts of Telangana State, it will be regarded as OU local area.
- Candidates who studied for more than 4 years in other states of India and whose parents are residing in State of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana for a period of 10 years or whose parents are employed in State or Central or quasi Government organizations at the time of applying for the CET will be considered as Non-Local.
- Candidates who have completely studied in other states of India (other than AP and Telangana) and whose parents are not residents of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana will come under the category of Other State. Their admission into the colleges is subject to the orders in vogue at the time of admission. However, these credentials will be verified based on the certificates produced at the time of admission.
Q. What is the meaning of Local and Non-Local Candidates?
Ans. A candidate for admission will be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a Local Area:
- If they have studied in educational Institution or educational Institutions in such local area for a period of not less than 4 consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which they appeared or as the case may be, first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, (or)
- Where, during the whole or any part of the 4 consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which they appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination, they have not studied in any educational Institutions, if they have resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which they appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared.
Q. What if I don’t have a mobile number?
Ans. Mobile number is mandatory as your Transaction Id., Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a mobile number, enter your parents / guardian or close relatives / friends whom you can trust.
Q. What to do if you ‘forgot registration number’?
Ans. In case the applicant has forgotten the registration number then they have to go through the following steps to get the AP ICET 2018 registration number:
- Open the browser and type the link- sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
- Click on the sub link “Forgot registration number”.
- When you click on the link it will take you to a new page. You need to provide the details transaction id, mobile number and date of birth details.
- Click on proceed button and the details are received on the mobile number.
Q. What to do if you ‘forgot transaction number/ID’?
The candidate needs to follow 4 simple steps procedure to get the transaction number. The steps are as follows:
- Open the web browser and type the sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
- Click on the sub link given as “forgot transaction number”.
- This will take you to a new page. The candidate must provide the details of payment source, mobile number, date of birth, class 10 admit card and details of passing class 10.
- Click on “Proceed” button and the details are received on the mobile number and email id.
Q. How to request for correction in AP ICET Application Form?
Ans. If a candidate finds at a later stage that some information furnished is wrong then they can request for the correction in AP ICET application form. They must follow the simple 4 step process given here:
- Open the official website sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
- Look for the sub link “Request corrections in application form”.
- Click on the link and this takes you to a new page. Provide the details about registration ID, mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on proceed button and a link is mailed to the email id to do the corrections.
- Follow the link and do the corrections in the application form and click on “Submit” button.
Q. Who can I contact in case of any queries?
Ans. You may contact the Convenor at email@example.com.
Q. How to rectify the mistake I made while filling the details in the online application form?
Ans. Some of the fields (excluding Regional Test Centre) in the Filled in Online Application Form can be modified in case a mistake has been made. The candidate would have to write a request letter with relevant proofs attached and it should be addressed to the CONVENER, APICET-2018. An e-mail can also be sent to the following IDs - Convener.firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.