AP EAMCET Counselling is conducted post declaration of results by JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada). Candidates satisfying the required AP EAMCET Cut off set by participating institutes are eligible to participate in counselling procedure. For the academic session 2017-18, it will commence from June 08, 2017.
AP EAMCET 2017 Allotment Order has been declared on June 24, 2017. Visit the official website i.e. apeamcet.nic.in/college_allotment.aspx to check the Seat Allotment Procedure.
- The provision of payment of fee for AP EAMCET Web Counselling started from June 07, 2017
- Candidates who have paid the fee, can then participate in the counselling.
- JNTUK will hold the admission procedure
- It will be purely conducted in online mode i.e. it will be web-based
- The process will be conducted separately for engineering and agriculture streams
The process commences with certificate verification at designated Help Center as per prescribed schedule. Post verification, eligible candidates will then have to register for counselling. Then, one can exercise option filling and lock seats by making the required payment. Candidates will also be given a chance for changing their choices till a tentative period. After completion of counselling, seat allotment list will be released on the official website of AP EAMCET i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET. Candidates are informed that the seat will be allotted as per the availability.
Highlights of AP EAMCET Counselling
Candidates are called for AP EAMCET Counselling as per the ranks secured by them in EAMCET 2017. For engineering and agriculture paper, JNTUK will hold the admission procedure independently. After completion of each round, a new list is prepared for next round.
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET|
|AP EAMCET Counselling Date||June 08, 2017|
|No. of Rounds||3- 4|
|Programs Offered||Engineering- Bio.Tech, B.Tech (Dary, Agriculture Engg., Food Science & Technology), B.Pharma, Pharma.D.|
|Agriculture- B.Sc. (Ag. & Hort), B.V.Sc. & AH/ B.F.Sc/ B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) B.Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.)/ Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)|
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule
JNTUK has released AP EAMCET Counselling schedule on the official website, apeamcet.nic.in. The online counselling and seat allotment starts from June 2017. The whole process begins with certificate verification. Candidates completing the verification can then move onto the exercising their options for seat allotment.
Candidates can check the decentralized schedule for web counselling of candidates from OC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ Minority.
|CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION||OPTION ENTRY|
|June 08, 2017||1||8000||June 11, 2017||1||30000|
|June 09, 2017||8001||16000||June 12, 2017|
|June 10, 2017||16001||30000||June 13, 2017||30001||60000|
|June 11, 2017||30001||45000||June 14, 2017|
|June 12, 2017||45001||60000||June 15, 2017||60001||90000|
|June 13, 2017||60001||78000||June 16, 2017|
|June 14, 2017||78001||95000||June 17, 2017||90001||120000|
|June 15, 2017||95001||115000||June 18, 2017|
|June 16, 2017||115001||130000||June 19, 2017|| 120001|| LAST|
|June 17, 2017||130001||LAST||June 20, 2017|
|June 21 and June 22, 2017||Change of Options|
|June 25, 2017||Release of allotments on web|
- Check APEAMCET Annexure I to know facilitation centers for OC/BC/SC/Minority candidates
- Check APEAMCET Annexure II to know facilitation centers for ST candidates
Mentioned below is the tentative schedule for EAMCET centralized certificate verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian candidates. The certificate verification will be conducted at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
| || ||FROM||TO|
|June 08, 2017||PHV, PHH, PHO||1||LAST|
|June 09, 2017||NCC||15001||30000|
|June 10, 2017||NCC||30001||50000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||20001||40000|
|June 12, 2017||NCC||70001||90000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||60001||80000|
|June 13, 2017||NCC||90001||110000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||80001||100000|
|June 14, 2017||NCC||110001||130000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||100001||120000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||120001||LAST|
*PH - (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped, NCCNational Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed Forces Personnel.
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
AP EAMCET Counselling begins with a candidate getting his/ her certificates verified at the designated Help Center. These centers are allotted by the conducting authority i.e. JNTUK. One must make sure to reach at the venue at least 30 minutes before so as to avoid any last minute problems. Mentioned below are the steps involved in counselling of AP EAMCET 2017.
Stage 1: AP EAMCET Certificate Verification
Before exercising AP EAMCET web counselling, candidates must register themselves and attend the certificate verifications session. The session will have a proper schedule as per the rankings. Mentioned below is certificate verification schedule as per the AP EAMCET ranks.
- Registration will be carried out at respective help centers only.
- One must reach the venue and wait for the announcement from authorities
- Candidates need to submit AP EAMCET rank card to the personnel at the entrance
- When a candidate’s rank is called, he/she has to pay the counselling fee. Post that AP EAMCET registration form will be given to them.
- Fill details like AP EAMCET 2017 Hall ticket number and rank in the form
- In the next announcement, one will be called for document verification
Note: Candidates are strongly advised to auto check all fields printed on EAMCET 2017 registration cum verification form like local area, gender, minority, category, special reservation category, date of birth, mobile number & fee, reimbursement eligibility.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET Certificate Verification
Certificate verification is the most important steps that a candidate needs to go through before appearing for AP EAMCET Counselling. They are required to bring the original required documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of verification. Listed below are the required documents for the process:
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2018)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Stage 2: AP EAMCET Counselling
Candidates completing the certificate verification process are then eligible to complete counselling process. In the process, candidates are required to fill the preferred colleges. They are then required to lock the filled choices. Candidates will then be allotted their seat as per the availability and then they have to report to the allotted center for final admission.
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee
|Category||Application Fee (INR)|
The process of AP EAMCET Counselling involves 3 major steps given below:
Step 1: Filling of Choices
Before selecting or choosing a preferred college and course, a candidate needs to register and generate a new password. For generating a password, following step needs to be followed:
- First, access the link regarding the information of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling procedure.
- Click on the ‘Candidates Registration’
- Fill in the details as per required for registration such as Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth as mentioned in the Certificate Verification.
- After filling the details, click on ‘Generate Password’. A new screen will then appear.
- Now, enter a password (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/ Character)
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number that will be provided at the time of verification.
- Click on ‘Save Password’ to save it
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to Home page
Now, one can easily fill the choices with a Login ID and newly generated Password. Mentioned below are the steps to be followed in order to fill in the choices.
- Login using Login ID, Hall Ticket No., Password, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
- Click on ‘Choice Filling Choice’.
- Now, fill in the choices as per preferences. To make the options filled more secured, candidates will be sent an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number into the box provided on the page.
Note:Candidates must verify the Engineering Colleges and Course Codes while filling the options.
Step 2: Locking Options
The applicants will be able to select as many options as possible. The selected choices can be modified by the applicants till the last date. After modifying their options, the applicants can successfully save the changes. One must lock the chosen options so as to make the choices secure.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
The admissions of AP EAMCET 2017 will be done based on the applicant’s merit, category, sex, local area, special reservation category and more. The list of the allotted applicants will be available in online mode and the applicants will be able to access it by logging into their account.
After the release of the allotment list, the applicants will have to download the Challan form for payment and pay the fees in one of the branches of Andhra Pradesh or Indian Bank in the state. A receipt will be provided which will have to be brought at the nearest HCL institute. In case the applicants are satisfied with their allotted seats, then he/she can report at their allotted institute otherwise they can participate in the next round of AP EAMCET counselling.