AIPVT 2017 - Application Form, Admit Card, Syllabus, Sample Papers
AIPVT 2017 (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) is scheduled on May 14, 2017. The AIPVT Applicaton Form for 2017 will be available from January 8, 2017 (Tentative). All the candidates who have successfully filled the application form can access the AIPVT Admit Card 2017 on the AIPVT Official Website by the month of April. The AIPVT Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Biology is based on the 10+2 Level syllabus followed by the Indian examination boards.
AIPVT is conducted every year by Veterinary Council of India (VCI) for students seeking admission in 15% seats of veterinary colleges of India and 85% seats of the state-wise participating colleges. The admission is conducted for B.V. Sc and Animal husbandry Courses. The basic AIPVT 2017 Eligibility criteria is – A candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects.
The AIPVT 2017 Exam Pattern consists of 180 Multiple Choice Questions which the candidates have to attempt within 3 hours. After the release of the AIPVT Result on the official website, the Veterinary Counselling Committe of VCI will conduct the AIPVT Counselling for 2017. It will be completed in 3 rounds, the last round being the Spot On Counselling.
|AIPVT Application Form 2017||AIPVT 2017 Syllabus||AIPVT Exam Pattern|
AIPVT Exam Dates 2017
The AIPVT Application Form 2017 will be available from January 8 to February 7, 2017. The AIPVT Admit Card is released tentatively by April 14, 2017.The candidates can go through the AIPVT Exam Dates for 2017 session. The schedule given below is tentative and will be updates as soon as the official dates for 2017 are released.
|Availability of AIPVT Application Form 2017 (without late fees)||January 08, 2017 to February 7, 2017|
|AIPVT Application Form Submission (with late fees)||February 10, 2017 to March 01, 2017|
|Payment of AIPVT Application Fee (without late fee)||January 8, 2017 to February 09, 2017|
|Payment of AIPVT Application Fee (with late fee)||February 10, 2017 to March 03, 2017|
|Availability of AIPVT Admit Card 2017||April 14, 2017|
|AIPVT Exam Date||May 14, 2017|
|AIPVT Result||June 3rd week, 2017|
|AIPVT Counselling||Refer to the AIPVT Counselling Section|
AIPVT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Students appearing for AIPVT 2017 must satisfy the AIPVT Eligibility Criteria set by the Veterinary Council Of India. The AIPVT Eligiiblity Criteria 2017 include age limit, nationality, minimum educational qualification, marks scored in the qualifying examination, etc. In case, any candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria, the candidature will be liable for rejection at any stage of the admission process. Candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:-
- They should be Indian national except from Jammu and Kashmir.
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years as on December 31, 2017.
- There is relaxation of five years in age criteria for SC/ST/OBC students
- They must have passed 12th examination from a recognized board with main subjects as physics, chemistry, biology and English or intermediate exam in science with same subjects.
- Minimum percentage requirement is 50% in qualifying exam for general category candidates whereas for SC/ST/OBC students it is 40%.
- A candidate who is still in Class XII is also eligible to apply for AIPVT 2017. However, an applicant will not be given admission, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with necessary marks on or before June 30, 2017.
- An applicant belonging to the State of Jammu & Kashmir is not eligible to apply for AIPVT 2017 Exam.
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
AIPVT Application Form 2017
AIPVT Application Form for 2017 will be available on the official website from January 08, 2017 onwards. The last date of AIPVT Application Form is March 01, 2017. Candidates need to apply online only. No other mode is accepted.
Steps to fill the AIPVT Applicaton Form
A candidate can apply for AIPVT 2017 in 5 steps given below:
- Vist the official website of AIPVT 2017. The first step for a candidate is to fill in the Registration Page.
- Then fill AIPVT Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- Uploading of Documents
- Payment of Application Fee either via Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking or by e-challan
- Then take a printout of the Confirmation Page after successful transaction
READ THE COMPLETE DETAILS OF HOW TO FILL AIPVT Application Form 2017
AIPVT 2017 Application Fee
The AIPVT Application fee for 2017 is INR 1500 for general category and OBC candidates whereas it is INR 750 for SC/ST/PwD candidates. The candidates can pay the AIPVT 2017 Application Fee from January 8, 2017 till February 9, 2017. The applicants submitting the application fee after Feb 9, 2017 should have to pay a late fee of INR 750. Then the Application fee will be INR 2250 (INR 1500+INR750) for general category and OBC candidates whereas INR 1500 (INR 1500+INR750) for SC/ST/PwD candidates. The various modes of payment for AIPVT 2017 are:
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- E-challan by paying the amount in VCI account in any branch of Vijaya Bank/SBI
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT Application Fee
Note: Application fee is non-refundable and will not be accepted through Demand Draft/Check/Cash/IPO/Money Order etc.
AIPVT 2017 Admit Card
AIPVT 2017 Admit Card will be available for download from April 14, 2017. The candidates have visit the AIPVT Official Website and login using their Registration number and Password to download the AIPVT 2017 Admit Card. The competent authority will not send the Hall Ticket via Post or Email. The steps to download AIPVT Admit Card are given below:
- Visit the AIPVT Official website for 2017.
- Log in with Registration number and Password
- Click on ‘AIPVT Admit Card’ link
- Check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card
- Download and take a printout of AIPVT Admit Card along with the Proforma
Note: Candidates need to paste their Postcard sized Photograph on the Proforma and have to carry it at the Examination Centre along with the Admit Card and passport sized photograph.
READ THE COMPLETE DETAILS OF AIPVT Admit Card for 2017.
AIPVT 2017 Exam Centres
There are 46 AIPVT 2017 Exam Centers all over India. The participants of AIPVT 2017 will have the provision of chosing 3 options from the list of AIPVT 2017 Exam Centers while filling the AIPVT Application Form. The selection can be done on the basis of preference. However, the final allotted AIPVT Exam Center will be mentioned on the AIPVT Admit Card. Check the complete list of AIPVT 2017 Exam Centers.
AIPVT Exam Pattern 2017
AIPVT Exam Pattern for 2017 is based on Multiple Choice Question format. The aspirants of AIPVT 2017 can go through the important highlights of AIPVT 2017 Exam Pattern below:
- Mode of examination is offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)
- It will consist of 180 multiple choice questions which will be from physics, chemistry and biology
- Every correct answer carries 4marks.
- There is negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect entry in the test.
- AIPVT 2017 Exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi Languages.
READ THE COMPLETE DETAILS OFAIPVT Exam Pattern.
AIPVT Syllabus 2017
The AIPVT Syllabus for 2017 consists of three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The AIPVT Syllabus is prepared based on the 10+2 level NCERT syllabus. Check the complete Physics, Chemistry and Biology AIPVT Syllabus.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Total||Duration|
AIPVT 2017 Reservation Criteria
A candidate can get admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree programmes only on the basis of the marks scored by him or her in the entrance exam. Based on the marks scored by the candidate, he or she will get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats and seats under the control of participating States (other than 15% All India Quota).
The Reservation of seats for different categories under 15% All India Quota is mentioned below in the table:
|Category||Percentage Of Reservation|
|Other Backward Classes(Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|Person with Disability||3%|
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT Reservation Criteria
AIPVT Books for Reference
The aspirants of AIPVT 2017 can go through the list of important AIPVT Books that they can refer to during their preparation.
- Study Guide for PVT by Arihant Experts
- Objective Biology by Bhawna Saxena
- Solved Papers and 5 Practice Sets CMC
- All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) Entrance Examination Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback – 2016 by RPH Editorial Board (Author)
- 15 Years' Solved Papers JIPMER Medical Arihant Experts
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT Important Books
AIPVT 2017 Result
AIPVT 2017 Result will be declared on June 3rd week, 2017. The candidates can check the AIPVT Result on the AIPVT Official Website by entering registration number and roll number. AIPVT 2017 Result will be valid for the academic session 2017-18 only. After announcement of results, candidates have to participate in the AIPVT Counselling in oredr to claim their seats. The steps to checkAIPVT 2017 Result are given below:
- Visit the official website for AIPVT 2017 .
- Then a candidate has to click on ‘Result’ link
- Enter Registration number, Roll number and Security Pin to check result
- Download and take a print out for future reference
AIPVT 2017 Score Card
AIPVT Score Card will be available for download on the official website after the declaration of results. The candidates must download it and take its printout as it is required at the time of counselling process. AIPVT 2017Score Card will have the following information mentioned on it:
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Subject-wise marks
- Total marks
- All India Rank
- State Quota Rank
- All India Quota Rank
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT Result
AIPVT 2017 Merit List
The Veterinary Counselling Committe prepares two separate AIPVT 2017 Merit Listsfor the seats under 15% All India Quota and 85% quota for state-wise participating institutes. No separate merit list will be released or SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates. AIPVT Merit List for seats under 15% All India Quota is prepared on the basis of scores secured by the candidates in the Pre-veterinary Test. A separate waiting list is also released subsequently on the AIPVT Official Website.
AIPVT 2017 Merit List for Participating States other than 15% All India Quota is prepared on the basis of State Code of Eligibility and Domicile State filled by candidates during registration. The marks obtained by them in the entrance exam is also considered. The allotment of seat will be based on the rules and reservation policies which are applicable to the concerned state.
AIPVT Tie Breaking Criteria
In case, 2 or more students have scored equal marks in AIPVT 2017 , then order of merit of such candidates would be decided on the basis of following criteria, in order of preference.
- Higher marks in Biology (Botany and Zoology) in the AIPVT 2017 exam
- Higher marks in Chemistry in AIPVT 2017 exam
- Less number of wrong answers marked in the exam
- Preference is given to candidate older in age
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT Merit List
AIPVT 2017 Cutoff
AIPVT 2017 Cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidates have to score to be a part of the merit list. The AIPVT Cut off is based on the total number of applicants, number of seats and difficulty level of the exam. The cutoff for Participating states other than 15% All India Quota would be declared by the concerned universities/institutions.
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT Cutoff
The candidates have to appear in person for AIPVT counselling procedureon the specified date and time at the allotted centers. In case a candidate fails to show during the counselling process, he or she will not be eligible to claim the seat. AIPVT Counselling is conducted in 3 rounds. The 3rd round is AIPVT Spot on Counselling. The candidates in the merit list and in the waiting list form the total number of candidates qualified for counselling. The allocation of seat will be done on the order of the merit and availability of seats. Selected candidates will be given Allocation letter on completion of counselling and no change in seats is allowed in any situation after allocation.
Candidates need to carry original documents along with one set of attested photocopy with them at AIPVT Counselling centre for verification. In case a candidate fails to carry documents at the time of counselling process, then it can result in the disqualification of the candidature. The list of the important documents that are required to be submitted at the time of AIPVT 2017 Counselling is as follows:
- Character certificate
- Provisional certificate A valid category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate to be submitted by PwD Candidates
- Four passport sized photographs and one postcard sized photograph
- AIPVT 2017 Admit Card
- AIPVT 2017 Counselling letter.
- Date of Birth certificate (Secondary School Examination or equivalent certificate)
- Qualifying examination Mark-sheet
The counselling for OBC candidates will be done along with UR category candidates. SC/ST candidates who do not want to take admission in their respective category can participate in counselling with the UR and OBC category candidates.
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT Counselling