AILET 2017 Exam Centers
AILET Exam Centers are distributed in 19 major cities of different states across India. The candidates have the option to choose the AILET 2017 Exam Center according to their convinience while filling up the AILET 2017 Application Form. The finally allotted exam center is mentioned in the AILET Admit Card.
In this article, the aspirants of AILET 2017 can find all the details of AILET 2017 Exam centers and other instructions to be followed at the exam centers. This list of AILET Exam centers is compiled on the basis of the last years’ exam centers. The updated list will be uploaded as soon as NLU releases the official notification for AILET 2017.
|AILET 2017 Exam centers||AILET Exam State|
|Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir|
Do’s & Dont’s At Exam Center
The candidates have to abide by certain instructions and rules at the exam center. Below given is a list of inportant rules that the test takers have to follow on the day of AILET.
- Reach at the examination venue 20 minutes before the AILET exam
- Sit at the work area told you by the invigilator
- Place your ID card around your table. This will be checked by invigilators during exam, so it will noticeable if kept on table
- Cell telephones and/or electronic gadgets must be switched off before entering the exam hall and put in your plastic wallet
- They should NOT be in your pockets. It is an exam offense to touch/take a have a look at a telephone in the exam hall or for a cell-phone to make any noise
- Check the intro page of the exam paper to ensure that you are taking the right examination
- Add your personal information to reply/address paper (ID Number and so forth) as coordinated on inquiry paper
- In case you have any inquiries then raise your hand and wait for an invigilator
Things you should avoid doing at the AILET exam center:
- Try to have a conversation with other applicants once you have entered the examination venue
- Open the question paper until advised to do as such. You might read the intro page of the exam paper to check the module code, title and information
During the AILET 2017 exam you must follow the prescribed guidelines:
- Write with clarity and in English (unless another dialect is indicated for the exam)
- Write with a blue or black colour pen. You have to utilize a pencil for any outlines, diagrams or charts.
- Do all rough work in the answer booklets gave and cross through if you don't need it to be checked
- Raise your hand in case if you have an inquiry, feel unwell or require more stationery
- Guarantee that all details have been filled and after that raise your hand and an invigilator will gather your answer sheet if you wish to leave early-please note you may not leave in the first hour or in last 15 minutes of an exam.
- For exams longer than 90 minutes. If you choose to leave your exam ahead of schedule (following a hour and before the last 15 minutes) you should guarantee that all details are duly filled in your answer book, then raise your hand and an invigilator will gather your sheet.
How to download AILET admit card?
NLU, delhi will release the AILET Admit Card for 2017 on April 14, 2017 tentatively. The candidates can download the AILET 2017 Admit Card from the online portal of AILET in the official website of NLU, delhi.
Steps to download the AILET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of NLU. Check the online portal for AILET.
- Click the AILET 2017 Admit Card link.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of teh same. Retain the copy of the AILET Admit Card carefully till the completion of the admission process of AILET 2017.
- Verify the details on the admit card and in case of any discrepancy contact the admission committee as soon as possible to make the changes.
AILET National Law University Delhi (NLU)
Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078,
India Ph: 0120-4160880, 0120-4160881
Note: Call between 10 AM to 5 PM (Sunday Closed)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com